Notices

Thread: Coronavirus - Covid-19

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2020, 11:40 AM   #421
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Coronavirus - Covid-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar man View Post
If it offends you don’t keep coming back. No reason to change something cause it makes one or a few not the majority’s butt hurt. It’s chit chat buck up ❄️
Like I said, you can spot a follower a mile away. Reading your post the last couple years I will take that post suggestion " with a grain of salt".

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
I reached out to 1BadJeepBruiser and he agrees that the image should stay. Carry on now.
I don't think I said you need to take it down Tim, I was giving my opinion on what I thought about it and I didn't think it was need to express how we should wash our hands! But then that is how you think we should "roll" on and that is your opinion, I guess we can at least agree that we disagree.
Ernie

Last edited by CODYBOY; 03-27-2020 at 01:28 PM.
CODYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2020, 01:03 PM   #422
Quarry Creeper

Italy, 969 deaths in a single day. Tragedy.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 02:11 PM   #423
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaX-D View Post
I would blame their doctor on this one if this drug did indeed kill this man. They're trying to blame President Trump for this, and the president is just reiterating what Doctors close to him said that this drug could possibly treat the Coronavirus. I don't think I would be a guinea pig for any possible drug that wasn't tested thoroughly ahead of time

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
No, was not under the care of any doctor, after hearing Trump talk it up, all the while the doctor at the pressers saying no. This couple found and took some tablets meant for fish tanks.

Words by the uneducated, lead to stupidity, by desperate people. I don't even think they were ill. I guess, one could look to media for fanning the flames.

Don't get me wrong..I think the virus is as serious as a heart attack. Just unsure about all the reaction to it.

Last edited by vonclod; 03-27-2020 at 02:21 PM.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 02:17 PM   #424
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings_of_fire View Post
When corona virus had started in china, The Italian government wanted to close their borders completely way before things got out of their hand. But 1 white knight warrior lacking china syndrome opposed this. 1 chinese stood on an italian road with a sign saying 'I am corona negative, why am I distanced?' The white knight warrior went and hugged this chinese man and started a storm called 'hug china'.
There are around 1 lac chinese working in Italy and in January they go back to china to celebrate new years. When these chinese returned, the Italian liberals gladly hugged and kissed these chinese people on their arrival at the airport, thanks to the 'hug china' storm which was started by that one italian white knight liberal warrior. Well from what followed it has taken that country down a self destruction road.
No doubt the fact Italy is for sale to the chinese is a contributing factor.

Tired of China, and their passive taking over of the world.
Old 03-27-2020, 03:01 PM   #425
RCC Addict

There's been a lot of hostility in this thread, I think everyone needs to take a step back, take a deep breath and realize why we are all here in the first place TOY TRUCKS, I think a lot of it is that everyone is scared, I don't care how macho you are or if you'd ever admit it to anyone, deep down everyone is scared and it weighs on a person, I think it's coming out here in anger as an outlet, none of us have ever experienced anything like this, we're all in this together, we all need to do our part and be kind to each other. Hunker down, build and play with our toys, share your builds and ideas. Dirty pictures are the last thing we need to worry about. Ok I'm done, lets get some builds goin, my SCX10 III came today
kincer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 04:39 PM   #426
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kincer View Post
There's been a lot of hostility in this thread, I think everyone needs to take a step back, take a deep breath and realize why we are all here in the first place TOY TRUCKS, I think a lot of it is that everyone is scared, I don't care how macho you are or if you'd ever admit it to anyone, deep down everyone is scared and it weighs on a person, I think it's coming out here in anger as an outlet, none of us have ever experienced anything like this, we're all in this together, we all need to do our part and be kind to each other. Hunker down, build and play with our toys, share your builds and ideas. Dirty pictures are the last thing we need to worry about. Ok I'm done, lets get some builds goin, my SCX10 III came today
Well said sir, thank you for acting as a leader!
Ernie
Old 03-27-2020, 05:25 PM   #427
Rock Crawler

O i am good, but i am never ever going to use a dryer if i get to visit the US again.
I assume its the US, those plugs on the wall sure aint DK plugs, or any EU country as far as i know.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 05:37 PM   #428

Then there was this guy....

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...7PB0hOG8SVjVKQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spraytruckdolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 05:44 PM   #429
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CODYBOY View Post
Well said sir, thank you for acting as a leader!
Ernie
Thank you I have a good thought once in a while lol
kincer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 07:28 PM   #430
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by spraytruckdolby View Post
Then there was this guy....

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...7PB0hOG8SVjVKQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't wish this on anyone, but..stupid is as stupid does.

I wonder how many of his flock he has infected, and potentially killed soon.

Some big time irony!
Old 03-27-2020, 09:27 PM   #431
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I don't think I said you need to take it down Tim, I was giving my opinion on what I thought about it and I didn't think it was need to express how we should wash our hands!
I found the post in question to be childishly vulgar and distasteful but, thankfully, wasn't offended by it to the point of reporting it. I'm pretty sure that we've all seen worse. One question though, if you didn't want it taken down what was the point of bringing it to the moderator's attention?

~more facts, logic and personal responsibility would make the world a far better place than all the leftist ideas could dream of.
bbrigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 10:02 PM   #432
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrigg View Post
I found the post in question to be childishly vulgar and distasteful but, thankfully, wasn't offended by it to the point of reporting it. I'm pretty sure that we've all seen worse. One question though, if you didn't want it taken down what was the point of bringing it to the moderator's attention?

~more facts, logic and personal responsibility would make the world a far better place than all the leftist ideas could dream of.
I guess because this site is for sharing our thoughts and opinions, so I shared my thoughts on something I thought was offensive to me and a few others. Did I think it would come down, "nope". That's how we "roll" in this thread. But having said that I was hoping if someone thought about drawing another sketch like that they would think twice. I mean why did we need to be told to wash our hands with something like that. But a good question bbrigg.
Ernie
Old 03-27-2020, 10:11 PM   #433
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I guess because this site is for sharing our thoughts and opinions, so I shared my thoughts on something I thought was offensive to me and a few others. Did I think it would come down, "nope". That's how we "roll" in this thread. But having said that I was hoping if someone thought about drawing another sketch like that they would think twice. I mean why did we need to be told to wash our hands with something like that. But a good question bbrigg.

Ernie
Looking at it from your perspective i.e. having the people think twice I gotta agree that would be a good thing. Here's hoping it works.

bbrigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 12:19 AM   #434
Rock Crawler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0-2XxgHIXk
Joshs4x4toyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 05:10 AM   #435
Rock Crawler

Quote:
When corona virus had started in china, The Italian government wanted to close their borders completely way before things got out of their hand. But 1 white knight warrior lacking china syndrome opposed this. 1 chinese stood on an italian road with a sign saying 'I am corona negative, why am I distanced?' The white knight warrior went and hugged this chinese man and started a storm called 'hug china'.
There are around 1 lac chinese working in Italy and in January they go back to china to celebrate new years. When these chinese returned, the Italian liberals gladly hugged and kissed these chinese people on their arrival at the airport, thanks to the 'hug china' storm which was started by that one italian white knight liberal warrior. Well from what followed it has taken that country down a self destruction road.
I only wonder where people get these kind of info from?? I rather doubt that somebody from INDIA is in a position to talk what was going on in Italy in the beginning of the crisis ...If you dont have anything positive, helpful , funny or at least correct to share STFU
Talking about it. https://youtu.be/k3UGhkdm7Q4. ...and wash your hands !

Last edited by themountain; 03-28-2020 at 05:38 AM.
themountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 05:41 AM   #436
Rock Crawler

Im with old piano guy
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 06:57 AM   #437
Quarry Creeper

Sadly a lot of news channels and their reporters get soldout. A negative of capitalism.

https://youtu.be/SPpgAgEDWhY
Old 03-28-2020, 07:07 AM   #438
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by themountain View Post
I only wonder where people get these kind of info from?? I rather doubt that somebody from INDIA is in a position to talk what was going on in Italy in the beginning of the crisis ...If you dont have anything positive, helpful , funny or at least correct to share STFU
Talking about it. https://youtu.be/k3UGhkdm7Q4. ...and wash your hands !
Hey cool down volcano mountain. From latest news, those thousands dead became alive and walked again.
If that makes it positive enough and a feel good factor.

Last edited by wings_of_fire; 03-28-2020 at 07:17 AM.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:57 AM   #439
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
From latest news, those thousands dead became alive and walked again.
If that makes it positive enough and a feel good factor.
Mayor of Philly said the same thing. The initial travel ban was racist/xenophobic/whatever the spin of the day is, and we should hug a chinese person and go patronize their restaurants to show our support......

Obviously chinese people themselves are not to blame (no one ever said they were!) but encouraging close contact with people who may have been back and forth to a highly infected area was just flat stupid.
OSRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 10:53 AM   #440
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSRC View Post
Mayor of Philly said the same thing. The initial travel ban was racist/xenophobic/whatever the spin of the day is, and we should hug a chinese person and go patronize their restaurants to show our support......

Obviously chinese people themselves are not to blame (no one ever said they were!) but encouraging close contact with people who may have been back and forth to a highly infected area was just flat stupid.
Absolutely true.

This concept of being acceptable towards everyone across the world is a bit funny when performed based on 'what others will think of us if'. It flat out means its a drama. Real emotions don't have to be expressed through drama, they simply flow. I personally feel such wrongs steps are an outcome of low emotional intelligence on the publics part. The moron that started 'hug a chinese' storm has probably deep interest through chinas one belt one road initiative and an assured political career.

Another such incident is appointing a non doctorate, corrupt Ethiopian moron in a highly sensitive place of power which is the Directorship of WHO. I cannot believe how this guy took that directorship and ****ed the whole world with his analytical skills. We all are paying a price because of this moron sucking ccp d**k.

He chirps, we need not have to worry, the world is safe. Immediately after that we get a pandemic. The WHO is a joke.