Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: FEDEX is CRAP!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2020, 01:29 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default FEDEX is CRAP!!!

Well I decided to get back in the crawler world after about 10 years being out of the hobby.

So I order a TRX4 from Amazon for my B-Day and was scheduled for delivery yesterday and said it was delivered.

Well my cameras show different.... The package never made it to my house!!!

FEDEX says is was delivered..... BS!!!!

I was so stoked and now I have to go this process to get my money back!
str8bucs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2020, 01:35 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: FEDEX is CRAP!!!

$10 says you get it first thing tomorrow.
Brake Weight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 01:36 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

How do you figure that?
Old 03-31-2020, 01:55 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Trying to make you feel better.

I’ve had them mark delivered and it wasn’t but was late in the day when they did it. So the next day they must’ve reversed their route to make it almost right. Didn’t realize yours is a day behind.
Brake Weight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 02:05 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

1) Call FedEx customer service, and file an "inquiry". Make sure you provide a phone number, and tell them you want a callback from management at the delivering Depot. That will launch an internal investigation, reaching that deliver person's supervisor, who will talk to the driver, and then call you. When soaking with the manager/supervisor, you can tell them you have people no delivery was made (the absence of any delivery, as shown by security video, is "proof").

2) If that fails, contact Amazon, and file a non-delivery claim through them. This will, obviously, add additional time to the whole process, as they'll have to do everything you did in step 1...but, since they are the shipper, things will move along faster, plus they will REQUIRE FedEx to require proof. If FedEx can't provide 100% proof, Amazon will reship to you.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
Panther6834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 02:07 PM   #6
Rock Stacker

I have already started the process..... Did it last night..... They said 24-48 hours
Old 03-31-2020, 02:15 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8bucs View Post
Well I decided to get back in the crawler world after about 10 years being out of the hobby.

So I order a TRX4 from Amazon for my B-Day and was scheduled for delivery yesterday and said it was delivered.

Well my cameras show different.... The package never made it to my house!!!

FEDEX says is was delivered..... BS!!!!

I was so stoked and now I have to go this process to get my money back!

fedex hits about half the time for me atleast i cant tell you how many packadges of mine they have lost or delivered to the wrong address just stay on them they will ether go pick it up and redeliver it or pay for it the cammeras are great just incase they give you a hard time over it
ferp420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 03:11 PM   #8

I have similar bad experience with FedEx, but you also ordered this during the worst pandemic of our lifetime so thinks are kinda delayed. Also, Amazon sucks and you still order from them.

If you want fast shipping I highly suggest RPP.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 03:13 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
I have similar bad experience with FedEx, but you also ordered this during the worst pandemic of our lifetime so thinks are kinda delayed. Also, Amazon sucks and you still order from them.

If you want fast shipping I highly suggest RPP.
As much as I'd love to blame Amazon (as I former employee, let's just say "I know things"), FedEx is the problem in his case - they claim 'delivered', yet they never delivered.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
Old 03-31-2020, 03:16 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

They probably let USPS handle door step delivery. I had a package form tower last week that was “delivered” by Fedex on Wednesday, but didn’t show up until Friday. FedEx usually shows before noon & USPS shows up around 4 or 5 pm. I look outside at around 8pm Friday & there’s the package.
txbart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 03:17 PM   #11
RCC Addict

I had a similar case with ontrac.. ordered for pickup at my local hobbytown said delivered, showed up the next day to pick up... no package. The guy got there after they closed and just marked it instead of waiting until 2 days later when he actually delivered it. Super frustrating, hope they find your package in a timely manner
Fricker08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 03:51 PM   #12

My experience with FEDEX is, if it says delivered, it is in town someplace and will be at your house in a day or two.
rocketron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 04:20 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

I live in the middle of nowhere down a long driveway. One day i see the fed ex truck driving up. Guy got out and threw a box over my wifes car and sped off. I mean threw with all he had. We had nothing ordered so it was a surprise to see the truck. Went out and the package was for someone in another town. Ended up bringing to the right house after calling fed ex and them denying it. I've had issues in the past with late deliveries that claim to be delivered like many others. So I try to avoid them. Makes me wonder why anyone still uses them. I understand they probably are a little cheaper, but I'd rather pay an extra couple dollars then have my package tossed out the truck wherever the driver feels like it at the time.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Steve g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 04:20 PM   #14
I wanna be Dave

It's easy to tell if something is begging delivered by FedEx, be out whether they're handing off to USPS - the tracking number. Deliveries handled via FedEx's 'EasyPost' have tracking numbers that are 4 digits longer (at least I think it's 4...might be more...I'm blanking right now).

Old 03-31-2020, 04:50 PM   #15
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve g View Post
I live in the middle of nowhere down a long driveway. One day i see the fed ex truck driving up. Guy got out and threw a box over my wifes car and sped off. I mean threw with all he had. We had nothing ordered so it was a surprise to see the truck. Went out and the package was for someone in another town. Ended up bringing to the right house after calling fed ex and them denying it. I've had issues in the past with late deliveries that claim to be delivered like many others. So I try to avoid them. Makes me wonder why anyone still uses them. I understand they probably are a little cheaper, but I'd rather pay an extra couple dollars then have my package tossed out the truck wherever the driver feels like it at the time.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I live in a 3rd floor apartment and I’ve witnessed FedEx walk halfway up the stairs and throw stuff over the rail instead of coming up the last set of stairs. These guys are ridiculous
Fricker08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:14 PM   #16
Rock Crawler

I saw some mid 20s punk speeding around my old neighborhood in a FedEx truck with his cap on crooked like a wannabe gangster with some skank (assuming his girlfriend) in street clothes in the front of the truck with him, both puffing away on cigs. Was quite the pathetic sight.
King Dork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:21 PM   #17
RCC Addict

My wife ordered Bath & Body works soap a couple weeks ago, Fedex truck backed in the driveway, stopped for about 30 seconds, nobody got out of the truck, pulled back out of driveway. Wife got notification it was delivered. We had the whole thing on camera, once my wife explained that to customer service at Bath & Body works they sent another shipment that did come but this time it came USPS.
kincer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:30 PM   #18
I wanna be Dave

Thinking, it's time people start collecting these videos, uploading them to YouTube for the world to see, and then mail & email the FedEx executives the links to the videos. In anything sent (email & email mail), let them know these videos are not only uploaded to YouTube, but that they're up there for "the public" to see.

Old 03-31-2020, 06:20 PM   #19

i have had many times where something is said to be delivered and it wasnt. typically i will call and they will say they will call me back, and its on my door the next day.

however, the worst experience i had was usps, when they said the driver definitely did not deliver it to the right place, and told me the apartment building bit was delivered to down the road. they suggested if it doesnt show up to my door after a few days to knock on peoples doors to see if it was delivered to them. i told them there was no way i was doing that and they told me since it wasnt insured, there was nothing they would do.

i called paypal and explained it, and they refunded me
milesFJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 06:39 PM   #20
RCC Addict

I had a FedEx package delivered to a neighbors house. When it showed as delivered and I inquired where it was all they would say is that it was delivered. Turned out the driver delivered it to the wrong address despite the correct address on the package and then she denied it was delivered to the wrong address.
Inspector86 is offline   Reply With Quote

FEDEX is CRAP!!! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why is FedEx still in business? lowslowTJ Chit Chat 26 08-20-2010 12:52 PM
FedEx at live.com JasonInAugusta Chit Chat 17 09-05-2008 11:07 AM