Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Riots/Looting, peaceful protests in your area?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2020, 02:26 PM   #101
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Riots/Looting, peaceful protests in your area?

When one demographic commits more crimes then that demographic is more likely to have negative interactions with the law.

I don't think anyone should matter any more or less based on color, I think everyone is equally worthless.
Attached Images

WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2020, 03:14 PM   #102
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szczerba View Post
Capital Hill Autonomous Zone going on in Seattle.

https://www.capitolhillseattle.com/2...east-precinct/
Not sure if you were watching the Kiro7 stream on Instagram, but last night there was a "speaker" there asking why "we (the other protesters there) were not going to where the police ran to." and why they were staying by the police station. Really pushing the issue to keep pressing the LE.

He was a clear odd ball out and really seemed like one of those "Paid to start stuff" folks.

Seattle seems like a crazy place right now. I'm really surprised Portland isn't right there with them. I'm glad I have no reason to go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
I think everyone is equally worthless.
xtreme4x2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 04:08 PM   #103
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme4x2 View Post
Not sure if you were watching the Kiro7 stream on Instagram, but last night there was a "speaker" there asking why "we (the other protesters there) were not going to where the police ran to." and why they were staying by the police station. Really pushing the issue to keep pressing the LE.

He was a clear odd ball out and really seemed like one of those "Paid to start stuff" folks.

Seattle seems like a crazy place right now. I'm really surprised Portland isn't right there with them. I'm glad I have no reason to go there.

Glad I don't live over there any more. Silverdale was as close to Seattle as I ever wanted to live, and only went over there to catch the occasional Sea-turd or Mariners game.

In other news, as if NASCAR hadn't done all it could to piss off their core fans, they do this...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/10/us/na...rnd/index.html
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 04:33 PM   #104
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szczerba View Post
Capital Hill Autonomous Zone going on in Seattle.

https://www.capitolhillseattle.com/2...east-precinct/
This is probably the saddest but funniest larping from all of this. I give it 24 hours before the "zone" is being run by an actual gang of criminals and suddenly the police are gonna be begged to help.
Sneetches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 05:20 PM   #105
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneetches View Post
This is probably the saddest but funniest larping from all of this. I give it 24 hours before the "zone" is being run by an actual gang of criminals and suddenly the police are gonna be begged to help.
No, no, no, no...

This will work just like every other lestist/lib-tard plan, the community will come together in peace and harmony. Look how well their plans have worked in places like Chicago, SF, LA... With these examples, how can you doubt these people?
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 06:48 AM   #106
Rock Crawler

I have met and been around some very nasty persons in regard to racism, but the most nasty one i have met was not a Dane, O no, he was a Arabian / this was in Dubai.
Putting him in a American context he would make the most nasty KKK idiot seem like a kitten video on youtube.

I want to treat other people nice, and treat other people as they treat me.
But if that other guy want to go nasty, well i can do that just fine too, that turn the other cheek do not fly with me.

And several factors make me take a doubtful stance towards people, like dedicated Muslims cuz if they are dedicated they must treat me like their holy book say i must be treated as a infidel.
So those people are worse even though i do take a doubtful stance against hardcore fans of just about any religion.

Dont get me wrong i have met many a dedicated Muslim in my travels around the world, and they have mostly acted as quite nice people, but if they are dedicated then i do have to take a cautious position.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 09:12 AM   #107
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneetches View Post

Some D list rapper Raz something or other and his armed "crew" have already taken it over.
Col_Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 03:06 PM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post

In other news, as if NASCAR hadn't done all it could to piss off their core fans, they do this...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/10/us/na...rnd/index.html

If folks don’t like the fact that they can’t fly their pathetic flag, maybe they should find a new country. You know what that flag symbolizes to many, so please stop being so small minded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spraytruckdolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 04:04 PM   #109
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by spraytruckdolby View Post
If folks don’t like the fact that they can’t fly their pathetic flag, maybe they should find a new country. You know what that flag symbolizes to many, so please stop being so small minded.

Sooo some people don't like an inanimate object and others like it so the people that don't like it cry louder so the inanimate object is removed due to throwing a fit. Sweet, that sounds like a very open minded way to go about things.
Old 06-11-2020, 04:14 PM   #110

Quote:
Sooo some people don't like an inanimate object and others like it so the people that don't like it cry louder so the inanimate object is removed due to throwing a fit. Sweet, that sounds like a very open minded way to go about things.

You should probably get your drinking water tested for lead.

Old 06-11-2020, 04:21 PM   #111
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
You should probably get your drinking water tested for lead.

Quality rebuttal you sure proved your stance with that one.
Old 06-11-2020, 04:25 PM   #112

Quote:
Quality rebuttal you sure proved your stance with that one.

Sorry, I was implying that you are suffering from cerebral edema brought on by the presence of lead having penetrated your blood brain barrier, which in turn can leave your brain vulnerable to other toxins. In your case, it probably happened as a child. Not reversible at this point.

But seriously, if you can’t see the harm in flying the rebel flag, you’re beyond damaged.

Old 06-11-2020, 04:31 PM   #113
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Sorry, I was implying that you are suffering from cerebral edema brought on by the presence of lead having penetrated your blood brain barrier, which in turn can leave your brain vulnerable to other toxins. In your case, it probably happened as a child. Not reversible at this point.

But seriously, if you can’t see the harm in flying the rebel flag, you’re beyond damaged.

I know exactly what you were implying, but I don't have to resort to questioning intelligence or name calling when something is logic based.

Should be remove all historical signs, statues, flags and buildings because any certain group doesn't like them? The south lost the war, their flag should be white not the battle flag.
Old 06-11-2020, 04:53 PM   #114

Quote:
I

The south lost the war, their flag should be white not the battle flag.
This is actually pretty insightful. But you also recently mentioned that you felt all people are worthless, along with a meme saying no lives matter...

Yes, symbols of white supremacy like the rebel flag should exist in museums, and other places where we go to learn about our history.

You must realize that you could have just as easily been born to black parents. What must that feel like every day? I have no idea, but I try to empathize and imagine how I’d feel knowing that I descended from slaves. And I would also know that the beneficiaries of the wealth created by those slaves alone are now playing on a completely un-level field, in some part due to the power that wealth brings. How would I feel when I see that flag? How would you feel?

Old 06-11-2020, 04:54 PM   #115
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

Excuse me? Those are also Americans with a different heritage. To a small number it means hate, also to a small number it’s history. I guess you want us small minded folks to forget....
F off..... That’s what was said about the Holocaust by some .
Today A Christopher Columbus statue was toppled.... explain that?

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 04:55 PM   #116

Default Riots/Looting, peaceful protests in your area?

F Columbus. Go Boston!

And those Americans were effing traitors.

Old 06-11-2020, 04:56 PM   #117
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
This is actually pretty insightful. But you also recently mentioned that you felt all people are worthless, along with a meme saying no lives matter...

Yes, symbols of white supremacy like the rebel flag should exist in museums, and other places where we go to learn about our history.

You must realize that you could have just as easily been born to black parents. What must that feel like every day? I have no idea, but I try to empathize and imagine how I’d feel knowing that I descended from slaves. And I would also know that the beneficiaries of the wealth created by those slaves alone are now playing on a completely un-level field, in some part due to the power that wealth brings. How would I feel when I see that flag? How would you feel?

Slaves? You need to find out the history of us Micks in this country.....
what you don’t understand keeps getting louder..... Profiling is quite common , when is that caused by a flag of any kind.

Hang up and Drive
Old 06-11-2020, 04:57 PM   #118
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
F Columbus. Go Boston!

And those Americans were effing traitors.

Typical Masshole!

Isn’t that the home of the Cheatriots??

Hang up and Drive
Old 06-11-2020, 05:08 PM   #119
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

I'm half Irish so my ancestors probably would have preferred to have been from Africa since slaves were at least considered to be 3/5 of a human which is about 2.5/5 more than the irish at the time.

You do realize that only the earliest slaves were taken from Africa right? The village chiefs were all too happy to round up and sell them to slave traders for a profit so if you want to blame someone for that blame the chiefs.

I'm not very empathetic so I don't know what it'd be like to be black nor do I care. I'm a 42 year old white guy so all anyone wants from me is my tax dollars, my opinion is irrelevant since I'm obviously evil due to my white privilege. I guess my privilege is to work and pay taxes to those that don't want to because my cracker ass is keeping them down. Not sure how that pencils out since I'm too busy working to hold anyone down...

But anyway yes, I don't think any lives matter any more or less based on color. Trash is trash no matter the pigment of the skin. I fully stand by the meme I posted since there is no mention of color in it, anyone that manages to see it as a racist meme is simply looking for a reason to be offended and not using their logical brain if they have one.
Old 06-11-2020, 05:12 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemcE View Post
Slaves? You need to find out the history of us Micks in this country.....
what you don’t understand keeps getting louder..... Profiling is quite common , when is that caused by a flag of any kind.

Hang up and Drive

Oh I’m sorry, did the Irish come here as slaves? No. Were they treated like absolute crap, simply because of their lineage, absolutely. Can you equate that with what is happening today. No.

Also, I’m not from Boston originally, so I don’t tailgate, and I prefer the sports team that plays with the most sportsmanship. Really don’t care about where their stadium is located.

Riots/Looting, peaceful protests in your area? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
riots on the left, protests on the right CM9000 Chit Chat 12 11-15-2016 12:34 PM
A peaceful cruise at the park tuanies Videos! 0 11-10-2016 09:46 PM
Manchester Riots 2011 johnnyh66 Chit Chat 6 08-13-2011 10:34 AM
Bay Area: Palo Alto / Mtn View area Spiftacu1ar California 11 09-01-2010 01:30 AM
South east area crawlers?Cincy area? DrtRacr440 Ohio 16 07-12-2009 05:49 AM