Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Teach me about the USA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2020, 03:50 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Teach me about the USA

Lately I've been watching a lot of videos about these guys.. I don't know what it's called, but they "exercise their rights" very freely. They practice the constitution to the full, confront police, the military, all public offices and make sure their rights are not hindered. They don't like the police very much Sometimes they're polite, sometimes they're a bit a**holish.

Their cameras are always rolling and they seem to know their rights, alright, and where the limits are. When I start watching this stuff, I can't stop. The channel "Audit the audit" on YouTube is cool.

What is this phenomenon called? Where do these guys fit in the political spectrum? Are they left/right/liberals/conservatives? I know they are constitutionalists, though.

It's very interesting.
tjohanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2020, 05:14 PM   #2

Default Teach me about the USA

They are extremists.

Cry babies looking to cause trouble is what I call them.

Who stands outside a police station with an AR-15 slung around them unless they’re looking to start something? I’m pro guns, but there is no need for this. All it does is make the gun haters think we are all like this.

Guys that carry guns for self protection conceal them. Open carrying is just putting on a “tough guy” show and nobody benefits IMO.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 05:17 PM   #3

Default Re: Teach me about the USA

Looking for a fight is not the same thing as fighting for a cause. These are the kind of fools who will get our right to bear arms taken away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old-N-Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 06:44 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Guys looking for attention. Trying to agitate.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 07:13 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Jato hit the nail on the head.

These are the kind of people that get our rights taken away
Mike Flea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 07:36 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjohanne View Post

What is this phenomenon called? Where do these guys fit in the political spectrum? Are they left/right/liberals/conservatives? I know they are constitutionalists, though.

It's very interesting.
That Phenom is call Freedom and Liberty, and Politically we fit where Freedome and Liberty Reside. In the hearts and Souls of ALL Free Men, Regardless of Race, Creed, Religion, or Gender, et al

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."

All whoeth shallever Agree, say Aye.
AYE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
They are extremists.

Who stands outside a police station with an AR-15 slung around them unless they’re looking to start something? I’m pro guns, but there is no need for this. All it does is make the gun haters think we are all like this.

Guys that carry guns for self protection conceal them. Open carrying is just putting on a “tough guy” show and nobody benefits IMO.
Um No. If that is what you think, you should think again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-N-Grey View Post
Looking for a fight is not the same thing as fighting for a cause. These are the kind of fools who will get our right to bear arms taken away.

Again, No. If that is what you think, you need to take a deeper look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
Guys looking for attention. Trying to agitate.
Wrong again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Flea View Post
Jato hit the nail on the head.

These are the kind of people that get our rights taken away
Wow, LMAO you all need to relearn what RIGHTS are to begin with.

1st, no ONE GAVE You any RIGHTS. Especially some fictional entity called "Government" Government gives PRIVILEGES, not RIGHTS.
And GOVERNMENT can NOT TAKE your RIGHTS.

So far, You all need to go back to 4th Grade Civics Classes.

oh Wait, the Democrats took those out of the schools in the 70s.
You all need to Research CIVIC Class, not SOCIAL STUDIES and GOVERNMENT Class..

Now, If you are referring to these Fine Communist running around the country Tearing Statues down, burning Hsitorical places, and Churches, and Killing Americans. You know. those "Peaceful Protestors" well, How Dare You you dirty bigot. LOLOLOLOL

I live in Michigan.
Our own state Constitution lays out, in more clarity than the 2nd Amendment, the right to keep and bare arms.

Michigan Constitution, Article 1, sec 6.
"Every person has the right to keep and bare arms for their own defense, and the defense of the State."

It is more clear than even the 2nd Amendment of the uS Constitution in many regards.

There are no Caveats. There are no "Restrictions" or Lie-senses, or RULES, or Exceptions stated. Because your RIGHTS are Un-A-Lien-Able and can not be taken from you. You can not even give them up. You can only IGNORE THEM AT YOUR OWN PERIL>
It does not say you have the right to keep and bare arms, so long as your dictatorial government issues you a lie-sense.

Beuller?
Beuller?

Here is the big Secret.

RIGHTS means RESPONSIBIITY.
And too many people are to fn lazy to take personal Responsibilty today.

Last edited by Topher Builds; 07-20-2020 at 08:51 AM. Reason: several consecutive replies .
Timmahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 08:33 PM   #7

Nice try, the three “rights” written in the Declaration state “ life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness”. There’s a small detail, we like to call “society” and government, that say that these “rights” are not without rules.
So, armed thoughtful citizens are helping by walking around and posturing, the same trash, as the other side, so just as useless.

Old-N-Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 09:28 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Wyoming:

§024. Right to bear arms.

The right of citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and of the state shall not be denied.
KJ10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 02:30 PM   #9
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
They are extremists.

One of those "Bizarro World" moments when Jato and I actually agree on something.

I grow weary of these GI Joe cos-players.
skinnyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 07:54 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

I would rather have gorilla arms than bear arms.
With a set of silver back arms, i would tear those modern day revolutionaries in half.

+ with gorilla arms, no amount of recoil will be too much, so big guns too
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 03:55 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

Thanks for the input, guys.
The ones I follow on youtube aren't about guns, really. They mostly film in public places, inside public building etc, and eventually/always attract the attention of police. They call it First amendment audit, and they check that nobody stops them from filming in public. Oh man they end up in some weird situations. It's very entertaining, actually! I'm just fascinated by their drive. They push and push, and they do expose some really bad policing now and then.
tjohanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 04:12 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmahh View Post
Um No. If that is what you think, you should think again.

That’s my OPINION. Opinions can’t be wrong.

Also, learn to multi-quote. It’s a simple button. Learn to use it.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 01:31 AM   #13
Rock Crawler

The Americans are bat crap crazy,,,,,,, but it is my kind of guano and i would not have it any other way.

Well unless they light up the world and make us all glow in the dark.
But then i will grow more arms and legs, swim over and kick their ass.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 10:32 PM   #14
Rock Crawler

Quote:
The ones I follow on youtube aren't about guns, really. They mostly film in public places, inside public building etc, and eventually/always attract the attention of police. They call it First amendment audit, and they check that nobody stops them from filming in public. Oh man they end up in some weird situations. It's very entertaining, actually! I'm just fascinated by their drive. They push and push, and they do expose some really bad policing now and then.
I've seen some of those videos. The ONLY benefit to them is they might possibly educate some people as to what rights they are born with. Sadly, few in this country understand, even after so many have given all to defend their same rights..
KJ10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 09:46 AM   #15
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
You have to take stuff on youtube with a massive grain of salt. Clever editing can always make one look like they are in the right. Also, as with shows like "Cops" or "What Would You Do?", for every segment that makes it to the air, there are hundreds of hours of unused footage that was bland and unremarkable.
skinnyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 03:51 AM   #16

America is a LARGE country with freedom of movement. The best thing about it is you can move somewhere that you like. Everything started with Martin Luther King and goes on (You can read more on https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-e...uther-king-jr/ ) What is really important is the fact that the American people are better than it's government and it's important that citizens remain a check on our government. The freedom over tyranny spirit of the people that's written into the government is the best quality. Federalism is another good aspect. Each state gets to decide what it wants within reason.

Last edited by Aleksks; 10-23-2020 at 02:18 AM.
Aleksks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 05:48 AM   #17
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksks View Post
America is a LARGE country with freedom of movement. The best thing about it is you can move somewhere that you like. Everything started with Martin Luther King and goes on... What is really important is the fact that the American people are better than it's government and it's important that citizens remain a check on our government. The freedom over tyranny spirit of the people that's written into the government is the best quality. Federalism is another good aspect. Each state gets to decide what it wants within reason.
..basically like in Holland
themountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 07:40 AM   #18
Slow is the new Fast

Quote:
Sounds like a terrible hobby, in my opinion. I imagine it’s a way to make yourself feel less small
smog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 07:53 AM   #19
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smog View Post
Sounds like a terrible hobby, in my opinion. I imagine it’s a way to make yourself feel less small
I have seen those videos. The people who are doing the "audits" are hideously stupid. They basically take the same profile as someone who is doing video surveillance for a terrorist attach, and see how the authorities respond.
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 08:16 AM   #20
Slow is the new Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
I have seen those videos. The people who are doing the "audits" are hideously stupid. They basically take the same profile as someone who is doing video surveillance for a terrorist attach, and see how the authorities respond.
I will have to take a look, though I try to avoid youtubes endless content of folks lowering the bar of life. I just fail to see how testing the patience of armed men who have better things to do is worth the risk of capturing video of some minor injustice, or worse, your friend being permanently injured.

That said, one could argue I have frequently put peoples lives at risk atop many mountains in the company of others. Sadly there is no video
smog is offline   Reply With Quote

Teach me about the USA - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New To RC please teach me muddyman184 Newbie General 21 03-16-2015 06:42 PM
Teach me about 2.2s Abrown83 Tires and Wheels 4 09-21-2012 12:46 AM
How to teach Gun safety soundcolor Chit Chat 9 08-15-2009 07:15 PM
Teach MEEEE! HeliosCrawler Newbie General 2 11-19-2008 07:38 AM
Trying to teach my old Pede new Tricks BJoe Non Crawler RC's 12 05-09-2008 11:13 PM