Notices

Thread: BEST Trump video EVER

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2020, 03:36 PM   #21
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: BEST Trump video EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
Although I will say I don't think he's always dumb. Sometimes he's dumb like a fox and he just trolls people.

Either way, outside of the pandemic, the country was rolling along just fine with Trump. Things were good until the pandemic brought everything to a halt.
The country has been ANYTHING BUT "rolling along just fine" people to COVID-19. Under Trump's (cough, cough) 'leadership' (cough, cough), the USA has become the laughing stock of the world. About the only thing he probably knows how to do on his own, without assistance, and without screwing up, is wiping his own a$$...and, even that, I'd question. If the man is so "brilliant", as those blindly following him want to believe, then why has he needed to file bankruptcy SEVEN TIMES??? If he's such an upstanding, honest person, why does he CONTINUALLY REFUSE to release tax records, as EVERY president has done (and had NO problems found so) in recent history? Why is he so against mail-in voting in "blue" states, yet he openly welcomes mail-in voting in "red" states? Why does he feel the need to pay off his own family members to keep their mouths shut about family financial dealings, force them into signing NDAs, and then threaten lawsuits when they say anything...even though he had already VIOLATED the NDA, thus breaking the 'contract'? Even convicted murders have more morals than Trump has...speaking of which, that's exactly where Trump belongs - BEHIND BARS (although, him NOT being among the 'living' would be even better...billions would rejoice).

UPDATE: Courtesy of someone from one of the FE boating forums, this video shows how truly ignorant Trump supporters are.
https://youtu.be/4b-dannQQ0Q

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Last edited by Panther6834; 08-05-2020 at 04:11 PM.
Panther6834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2020, 04:28 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
The country has been ANYTHING BUT "rolling along just fine" people to COVID-19. Under Trump's (cough, cough) 'leadership' (cough, cough), the USA has become the laughing stock of the world. About the only thing he probably knows how to do on his own, without assistance, and without screwing up, is wiping his own a$$...and, even that, I'd question. If the man is so "brilliant", as those blindly following him want to believe, then why has he needed to file bankruptcy SEVEN TIMES??? If he's such an upstanding, honest person, why does he CONTINUALLY REFUSE to release tax records, as EVERY president has done (and had NO problems found so) in recent history? Why is he so against mail-in voting in "blue" states, yet he openly welcomes mail-in voting in "red" states? Why does he feel the need to pay off his own family members to keep their mouths shut about family financial dealings, force them into signing NDAs, and then threaten lawsuits when they say anything...even though he had already VIOLATED the NDA, thus breaking the 'contract'? Even convicted murders have more morals than Trump has...speaking of which, that's exactly where Trump belongs - BEHIND BARS (although, him NOT being among the 'living' would be even better...billions would rejoice).

UPDATE: Courtesy of someone from one of the FE boating forums, this video shows how truly ignorant Trump supporters are.
https://youtu.be/4b-dannQQ0Q

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
I'll repeat myself. The country was running just fine under Trump before COVID. Unemployment was low and the economy was good. There's not much more I really want from a President.

As far as how the world sees us - who ****ing cares? We help the world with handouts all the time and they still hate us - sometimes with good reason, but often times not.

I'm pretty sure most politicians wouldn't want to release their tax returns. How they hell do politicians become multi-millionaires and even billionaires? It's not by legit means. Again, you're bashing Trump for something that is common among politicians. It's wrong, but persecute all of them or none of them. Picking and choosing makes you look stupid.

Now you're being the ignorant one. You are calling all Trump supporters ignorant because of some YouTube video. I can find a similar video of morons supporting Biden, Obama, any of the other candidates or even people supporting causes that they aren't educated on. Again, open your biased eyes. You are literally so biased you can't even possibly see the good of the other side. That's your problem not the world's, but it is one of the new problems with the world.

You can have your opinions, but that's all they are just that - OPINIONS.

You are being a perfect example of what I stated earlier. You hold your side to one standard and hold the other side to different standards. You're calling Trump out for not releasing his tax returns all the while your leftist buddies won't do it either. It's insanity.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 04:40 PM   #23
I wanna be Dave

I'm going to say one final thing in this thread, them I'm going to leave it alone. I created the thread purely to share a funny video. I did NOT do it to town this into some political mess. I will admit...and apologize...that I 'but into' that which a few Trump supporters started. In typical Trump-supporting fashion, it's almost like they took it as an attack, on them, and their dictator.

To those, you, obviously, couldn't take the humor in the video as it was intended. It's sad that you had to take something intended purely as humor, and turn it into a "vendetta rant" against anyone who takes a stance against Trump. Of course, knowing that such is exactly how Trump, himself, operates, it doesn't surprise me. With that, have a nice day.

Normally, I don't condone senseless violence...although, in this particular case, I guess you could say it's wouldn't be "senseless"...I hope a bullet finds Trump's forehead sooner, rather than later. The world will be a MUCH happier place, and parties will be thrown worldwide the day that happens.

Panther6834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 04:46 PM   #24
RCC Addict

Quote:

Again, as I've said before, maybe you should start living by your little signature!

And be honest, your original post was not meant as humor, it was meant as verbal masturbation. And if you're being honest, you know this isn't the last you'll say on this either.

What I don't understand is people complaining about the state of the country but continuously electing the same people that got us here, regardless of party.
TexasSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 04:58 PM   #25
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Actually, incorrect. You might want to fact-check yourself before you post such false information. First, prop to Trump, Nixon is NOT commandeered by any Presidents historians to have been the "worst". He might be the worst to you, but there have been several considered much worse. Adding Trump into the equation, all presidential historians place Trump at, or near, the bottom. Trump also has the lowest approval rating of ANY president since recording such things started taking place. Not "assumption", but FACT.

Only remember ONE President leaving office alive before his term was up....

and I love the comment and thought process of "presidential historians" being mentioned before his first term was even half over....

C'mon man show a little factual knowledge of history.......please?
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 06:45 PM   #26
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher Builds View Post
I don’t know, that seems like a lazy cheap shot to me.

The actual interview is worth the watch though.

It was a lazy cheap shot. But hey, its all the left has anymore.
Oh and Creepy Uncle Joe.
lol Trump made Hemp Legal and will be getting the Feral Federal Out of the Marijuana Game very soon as well. The Left will literally have nothing left. Trump took the majority of their major Campaign points off the table over the last 3 years. Did that to many of the Repuklicants too.
#Trump2020

Last edited by Timmahh; 08-05-2020 at 06:48 PM.
Timmahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 06:48 PM   #27
Rock Stacker

Four More Years. MAGA
Mopar man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 06:53 PM   #28
RCC Addict

Quote:
Problem is, Trump IS stupid, and CONSTANTLY presents non-facial information. He wouldn't know truth if it bit him on the nose...he pulls "fact"out of his a$$.

Interesting comment. Considering that sig line.

This is why the left has lost its mind. Whatever mind it had left after Clinton that is.
I voted for Obomba, if only to see how bad it would get. I got what I voted for with him.
And Today, I'm getting what I voted for and will be getting it for 3 more months, and 4 more years come Nov 3rd.

Trump is Delivering on the Change Obomba left me Hoping For.

Quote:
Sorry...typo...should have been 'further', not 'forget'. Guess I forgot to check "forget"...lol

As for the voting thing, I'm in agreement...one isn't working of anyone's vote, while I don't feel the other is worthy of my vote. Sadly, "The People's" vote doesn't matter. When it comes to voting for Presidents, the ONLY votes that actually count are the votes made by the Electoral College - 538 select people, or which 270 votes is the 'magic' number for becoming president. Worse, there is NO law requires Electoral College members to vote for their district's winner...they can actually be for whenever the want. 100% of the "popular vote" could be for 'candidate A'...but, if 270 members of the Electrical College vote for 'candidate B', then 'candidate B' wins. So much for "By the People, for the People". The BEST thing would be to disband the Electoral College, and let the 'popular vote' decide the winner.

Ummmm.

You do realize the Electoral College is made up out of the Votes of the People, don't you?
Its not like the Electoral Colliage is just some extra hidden votes tossed in at the end.

Every State's Electoral College Vote is made up of the Number of CITIZENS in each State. That is why an Accurate CITIZEN COUNT is done via the uS Census every 10 years. As people do move out of state often nowadays.

The Electoral College is what Protects Idaho from having to follow the Dictates of New York City and Commiefornia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemcE View Post

Nixon was worse than Trump...
I still remember that catchy phrase, " Why change Dicks in the middle of a screw?, So Vote Nixon in 72"

My IRA is 300% better than when Jimmy, or Billy were spending, Obamas economics almost bankrupted America, So tell me more whining.

Stop congressional pensions, and start Term Limits.......Who might do that? Bidens boy's club?
We have Term Limites. they come up every Election.

Limiting how long the CONgress critter is in office will do Nothing.
You and I and a few others are now old enough to know it is the Burocrats, that need to have Term Limits. Those carpetbaggers that never work a real job, and only suck off the Taxpayer Teet their entire lives. They are the problem.

585 CONgress Critters vs 20 Million Tax Payer Funded Leaches in the Beaurocracies is far bigger an issue today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSP View Post
Again, as I've said before, maybe you should start living by your little signature!

And be honest, your original post was not meant as humor, it was meant as verbal masturbation. And if you're being honest, you know this isn't the last you'll say on this either.

What I don't understand is people complaining about the state of the country but continuously electing the same people that got us here, regardless of party.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Last edited by Topher Builds; 08-05-2020 at 11:47 PM.
Timmahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 08:59 PM   #29

Quote:
I'm going to say one final thing in this thread, them I'm going to leave it alone. I created the thread purely to share a funny video. I did NOT do it to town this into some political mess. I will admit...and apologize...that I 'but into' that which a few Trump supporters started. In typical Trump-supporting fashion, it's almost like they took it as an attack, on them, and their dictator.

To those, you, obviously, couldn't take the humor in the video as it was intended. It's sad that you had to take something intended purely as humor, and turn it into a "vendetta rant" against anyone who takes a stance against Trump. Of course, knowing that such is exactly how Trump, himself, operates, it doesn't surprise me. With that, have a nice day.

Normally, I don't condone senseless violence...although, in this particular case, I guess you could say it's wouldn't be "senseless"...I hope a bullet finds Trump's forehead sooner, rather than later. The world will be a MUCH happier place, and parties will be thrown worldwide the day that happens.

You knew exactly what you were doing when you started this thread. You don't start political drama if you don't want it and your history on this site is clearly far left. You lit the fuse and it blew up in your face and now you're fleeing.

There isn't even much defense of Trump in this thread. It's just people trying to get you to open your eyes. Also, calling him a dictator is hilarious. He has no more power than any other President. He's not killing off subordinates and competition to takeover like a dictator would.

That last line about wanting Trump dead shows the typical "tolerance" of the extreme left. Whether you want to admit it or not, you are an extreme leftist.

Think about what you are saying. You want a man to die because you think he's stupid. Or is this now a joke too? Your thinking is deranged and, at times, scary. So much for that signature of yours. You don't live by your own words.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 09:39 PM   #30
I wanna be Dave

I thought politics were off the table on this forum, maybe it was just something from the past.
Gula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 12:38 AM   #31
Rock Stacker

Quote:
"Occasionally falsifying information" is one thing...CONSTANTLY lying (as Trump does) is something entirely different. As for any 'bias', I NEVER hold back in my thoughts about that piece of crap. The best thing for the world would be for a sharpshooter to do what he said best - "remove the one, to save the many".

I'm not saying that Biden would do a better job...but, I KNOW he can't do a worse job. Trump is, by far, the ABSOLUTE WORST president this country has EVER had. Interestingly, he is the ONLY president to be PERMANENTLY BANNED from the "Living Presidents Club". That means, former Republican AND Democratic Presidents abore him. Unfortunately, those who blindly follow him tend to be just as stops as he is (as proof SHOWS, based on Republicans that do his 'bidding').

Well, I see you’re not responding anymore, so I’ll ask this “hypothetically.” What policies has President Trump signed or other moves he has made that makes him “the worst ever.” Since you like facts so much, this should be easy. Well, should’ve been...since you’re only reading the thread now.

It’s also quite hilarious that you stated multiple time how stupid his blind followers are...yet you’re no better. You’re a blind hater. Your side is all sugar spice & the President is a Nazi, right? Bonus points for wishing he’d be assassinated not once, but twice. No bias hate there. Nope.

Quote:
Actually, incorrect. You might want to fact-check yourself before you post such false information. First, prop to Trump, Nixon is NOT commandeered by any Presidents historians to have been the "worst". He might be the worst to you, but there have been several considered much worse. Adding Trump into the equation, all presidential historians place Trump at, or near, the bottom. Trump also has the lowest approval rating of ANY president since recording such things started taking place. Not "assumption", but FACT.

And what do you expect polls to say when the vast majority of media is spewing right around 90% negative coverage?

One thing I will agree with you on is his stance on mail in ballots. However, when we currently have stories like NY, where six weeks later they’re still waiting on two Congressional primaries due to the amount of mail ins. Or NJ, where four Democratic city council members got arrested for voter fraud. And 19% of ballots got rejected because they were late. You wanted facts, there’s some.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 04:54 AM   #32
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobCrawler View Post
What policies has President Trump signed or other moves he has made that makes him “the worst ever.” .
There are sooo many that it would bust this thread
But you are right...there were worst ones...Nixon, Reagan, etc
themountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 10:23 AM   #33
Slow is the new Fast

Trump is a funny character. As an outsider I would observe him to be a symbol of something uniquely American. I do think he would be better suited to lead an autocratic state, but perhaps that is what makes him so oddly fascinating.

His inability to properly manage the global crisis we are all facing has been very sad to watch. He clearly does not do well with forces outside of his control. This has showed some glaring weakness in his character. The subsequent mismanagement of the BLM movement was another gaffe. These two crisis’ were a chance for him to shine, but sadly he would appear to have really blown both opportunities. It would not have necessarily taken him off course to listen to and follow some conscientious advice. Now the negative labels attached to his personality flaws have become too plainly obvious. The right really needs to get rid of him. I am sure you have all seen the series of ads being produced by the Republican group called The Lincoln Project. They are definitely something to see.
smog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 10:47 AM   #34
I wanna be Dave

Wow.... didn’t realize any of that .... Leadership is a curse, damned if you do or don’t.

I’m trying to see mismanaging of your examples. What has “Trump failed with in Covid19 battle “?

BLM? Sortos funded anarchists with socialism as the main thrust? No I don’t think you’ve seen the swamp closely. It was a need we as Americans to drain that swamp, that many saw and ignored that Trump has led us in that fight for us.

Americans have funded everything asked for for eons, Why ?? If you don’t like America, fine..... Go away!

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 12:53 PM   #35
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Well, I see you’re not responding anymore, so I’ll ask this “hypothetically.” What policies has President Trump signed or other moves he has made that makes him “the worst ever.” Since you like facts so much, this should be easy. Well, should’ve been...since you’re only reading the thread now.
I know the OP has bailed out, but I actually think this is an interesting question.

I think that the extent a President has done a good or bad job can't just be measure by what he's signed into law, or his executive orders, but should include the actions of his appointees (of federal agencies, judges, ect), as well as the overall financial health of the government. Because I don't feel like arguing about things people have entrenched opinions on, I'm just not even going to mention all of the things he's done to lower the office, things past presidents have criticized him for, or social issues like his attacks on transgender rights, minorities and global warming. I'll also ignore stuff like the decades of Women who have accused him of sexual misconduct, including his ex-wife and the COVID crisis. He also tweeted this at some point, which is something a highly intelligent and capable leader would do: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...35813820784640

In terms of appointees, he's frankly had some complete morons and embarrassing failures like John Bolton, Sean Spicer, Rick Perry and Steve Bannon, meanwhile some of his stronger appointees like Mattis have left and criticized his leadership later. It seems like he has horrible things to say about everyone that leaves, and they have horrible things to say in return. Even if you're a conservative, some of the recent supreme court decisions that have trended left, despite a fairly packed court have to make you question his leadership. It's pretty easy to track down a list of who has been fired or quit and why: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...d_resignations

In terms of the financial health of the Government he said during the 2016 election that his plans would eliminate the federal deficit but he's on track to increase it by as much as Obama (who inherited a shit economy) and probably much more. We're still not out of Iraq, there has been billions of dollars in tax cuts, and we're likely to spend billions more recovering from this pandemic.

And lastly going back to your question about policy, Trump frankly has not signed as many bills into law as he would like you to believe. He passed the majority of his legislation in the first 100 days of office (you'll notice below that basically nothing happens after 2017), much of it to undo existing laws (with the exception of his tax reform bill), and hasn't done much since even with working with a Republican controlled congress for half of his Presidency. He did less in his first year in office than the 10 presidents before him, passing on half the legislation Nixon did (94 to 211) and slightly less that the previous four Presidents. I've included some of the shittier things below, after filtering out the things having to do with the topics I mentioned at the end of the first paragraph:

Quote:
1. January 29, 2017 – Donald Trump ordered a raid in Yemen during which one Navy SEAL was killed, five American soldiers were wounded, and nearly 30 civilians died. The U.S. Central Command acknowledged that the civilian casualties “may include children.” A month later, U.S. officials announced the raid had yielded no new intelligence.

2. February 1, 2017 In a rollback of an Obama-era protection, Donald Trump’s White House withdrew the Mercury Effluent Rule, which regulated the safe use and disposal of mercury in American dental offices. The Natural Resource Defense Council estimated the repeal would discharge five tons of the neurotoxic substance into water supplies each year. Even trace amounts of mercury can harm brain function and damage the human nervous system, particularly in pregnant women and infants.

3. February 16, 2017 – Using the Congressional Review Act, Donald Trump repealed the so-called “stream protection rule,” which kept coal companies from dumping mining debris into rivers.

4. March 16, 2017 – Donald Trump’s budget proposal presented a 20 percent budget cut to the National Institutes of Health, the agency responsible for funding around one quarter of medical research in the United States.

5. April 3, 2017 – Donald Trump signed a bill eliminating rules that would have required internet service providers to ask consumer permission before sharing or selling private information.

6. October 12, 2017 – Donald Trump scrapped a healthcare subsidy that helped low-income Americans with out-of-pocket expenses at the time of treatment.

7. October 16, 2017 – The EPA changed the rules on what constitutes a “dangerous” amount of radiation, multiplying by 10 the threshold set by Obama.

8. January 4, 2018 – Donald Trump dissolved his commission on voter fraud in the 2016 election. The commission found no verifiable evidence of voter fraud.

9. January 31, 2020 – Breaking from more than 160 countries that agreed to the Mine Ban Treaty, Trump canceled a policy that prohibited the use of anti-personnel landmines outside of the Korean peninsula

Quote:
And what do you expect polls to say when the vast majority of media is spewing right around 90% negative coverage?

I think the polls are all far too small of a sample group to actually tell us anything. That said, media coverage might as well be classified with entertainment now days, people need to work on their critical thinking skills and read legitimate news-sources.
Highmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 01:38 PM   #36
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I’m trying to see mismanaging of your examples. What has “Trump failed with in Covid19 battle “?
Wellllllllll:
1. He has failed at developing a consistent message,swinging wildly from declaring its not a threat, to calling himself a 'War-time' president. One day he declares wearing a mask is patriotic, the next he's walking around a hospital while not wearing one.
2. He actively promotes misinformation and pseudo science like his use of hydroxychloroquine, which is completely unfounded and actively promotes groups that align with his opinions like 'America's Front Line Doctors'.
3. He punted responsibility to the State Governors instead of developing strong federal guidance.
4. He neutered the CDC guidelines that were finally released

Quote:
BLM? Sortos funded anarchists with socialism as the main thrust? No I don’t think you’ve seen the swamp closely. It was a need we as Americans to drain that swamp, that many saw and ignored that Trump has led us in that fight for us.
So much to unpack here. I'll start by saying it's Soros, as in George Soros and I have no idea what the rest of your first sentence means. People can say what they want to say about funding protests, but it's not like it costs money for me to go down-town and hold a piece of cardboard.

Second, similar to the question NoobCrawler asked earlier, can you show in in measurable way how Trump has 'Drained the Swamp'? I mean its a cute slogan, with a cute Executive order to go with it, but he literally has former cabinet members lobbying right now so it's not like anything has been enforced or actually changed since he's been elected.
Old 08-07-2020, 01:46 PM   #37
I wanna be Dave

#TRUMP2020 #MAGA #LIBERLSAREADISEASE

Think that covers it. 👍🏼
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 02:11 PM   #38
I wanna be Dave

Oh Dezy, never change.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:22 PM   #39
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmark View Post
Oh Dezy, never change.
The truth never changes.
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 07:26 PM   #40
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highmark View Post
I know the OP has bailed out, but I actually think this is an interesting question.

I think that the extent a President has done a good or bad job can't just be measure by what he's signed into law, or his executive orders, but should include the actions of his appointees (of federal agencies, judges, ect), as well as the overall financial health of the government. Because I don't feel like arguing about things people have entrenched opinions on, I'm just not even going to mention all of the things he's done to lower the office, things past presidents have criticized him for, or social issues like his attacks on transgender rights, minorities and global warming. I'll also ignore stuff like the decades of Women who have accused him of sexual misconduct, including his ex-wife and the COVID crisis. He also tweeted this at some point, which is something a highly intelligent and capable leader would do: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...35813820784640

In terms of appointees, he's frankly had some complete morons and embarrassing failures like John Bolton, Sean Spicer, Rick Perry and Steve Bannon, meanwhile some of his stronger appointees like Mattis have left and criticized his leadership later. It seems like he has horrible things to say about everyone that leaves, and they have horrible things to say in return. Even if you're a conservative, some of the recent supreme court decisions that have trended left, despite a fairly packed court have to make you question his leadership. It's pretty easy to track down a list of who has been fired or quit and why: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...d_resignations

In terms of the financial health of the Government he said during the 2016 election that his plans would eliminate the federal deficit but he's on track to increase it by as much as Obama (who inherited a shit economy) and probably much more. We're still not out of Iraq, there has been billions of dollars in tax cuts, and we're likely to spend billions more recovering from this pandemic.

And lastly going back to your question about policy, Trump frankly has not signed as many bills into law as he would like you to believe. He passed the majority of his legislation in the first 100 days of office (you'll notice below that basically nothing happens after 2017), much of it to undo existing laws (with the exception of his tax reform bill), and hasn't done much since even with working with a Republican controlled congress for half of his Presidency. He did less in his first year in office than the 10 presidents before him, passing on half the legislation Nixon did (94 to 211) and slightly less that the previous four Presidents. I've included some of the shittier things below, after filtering out the things having to do with the topics I mentioned at the end of the first paragraph:

I think the polls are all far too small of a sample group to actually tell us anything. That said, media coverage might as well be classified with entertainment now days, people need to work on their critical thinking skills and read legitimate news-sources.
Well, you called my bluff...sort of. I always like asking that sort of question to people who throw out general & vague attacks like he did. Especially those who type like he does. Throwing in the RANDOM caps lock WORDS for no reason AT ALL! I can agree to most of what you said. I’ll touch on a few things. First, the tweet towards NK. I feel like that’s just sweet talking, in order to stay on the good side of things. I don’t know if he was in the midst of making(trying) a deal or what not. But I don’t necessarily see that as a problem, if it leads to good moves. Granted, sweet talking a person like Jong-Un...yeah, I can understand the disappointment there.

Supreme Court picks...I’d rather they vote their conscience than vote party. Remember when Kavanugh was being considered, the left lost every shred of their minds that he would somehow single handedly overturn Roe v Wade...but he voted on the side of an abortion case.

Overall he may not have done much policy wise, but what he has done has made a huge impact, at least I hope. VA Accountability & Right to Try. I’m not a vet, but I can only imagine those are steps in the right direction for vets wanting help. It was rough hearing story after story of vets offing themselves-in the parking lot at times- because they were unable to get help.

And prison reform, a big “want” from Democrats...so they claim. First Step Act.

To your other comment about punting responsibility to the governors in regards to the virus...that’s how it should be yes? I can agree the early message was muddy, but that was more on the experts giving information then coming out later & stepping it back. I believe it was the idea that it lived on surfaces. The CDC came out & said it turns out that it doesn’t. Then the next week(or earlier), said that it was wrong.

Then we have the wishy washy enforcement of the public. Large gatherings are a no-no...unless you’re protesting things the Democrats like(unlike the MI protest where they vilified people who wanted to re open & claimed the protestors who had guns were a threat...despite there being not a shred of violence or gunfire, imagine that). Mayor deBlasio even gave an exemption from no large gatherings to BLM protestors recently. Can’t go to church or hold funerals....unless it was a black guy who was killed by a white cop that the media showcased. Or a long standing member of Congress. A more even hand would be very much welcomed here, regardless of where you stand on this lockdown stuff.

I think he’s done a fine job as president. Every president could do better in someone’s eyes. I have things I don’t like that he’s said & done, just as I have things I like. I will never fully & completely back any politician...because those kind don’t exist.

Last edited by NoobCrawler; 08-07-2020 at 07:30 PM.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote

BEST Trump video EVER - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump speech wings_of_fire Chit Chat 3 08-23-2017 06:17 PM
The Trump SCORE Creepy Inc. Axial Yeti 13 05-09-2016 11:26 AM
Trump 2016? RANOVRU Chit Chat 108 07-31-2015 08:48 PM
seriously about Trump tom@vp Chit Chat 27 04-02-2011 03:32 AM
Trump in Vegas? FrankyRizzo Chit Chat 5 07-14-2005 07:42 AM