Notices

Thread: BEST Trump video EVER

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2020, 02:25 PM   #101
Rock Crawler

Default Re: BEST Trump video EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSP View Post
She is a prime example of the plague of our national political class. Just like John McCain.
....and DT , Pence, Kutschner,Bolton, the Macs, Gingrich aaaand soo many more

Last edited by themountain; 08-13-2020 at 02:32 PM.
themountain is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2020, 02:55 PM   #102
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
That's hilarious because it's true!

Oh shut up. I'm still allowed to have an opinion in Chit Chat. And who are you to judge with all of the ignorant stuff that you say? You think you're an expert on the US and our politics and you don't even live here. That's like me trying to tell you which market in Spain is the least rat infested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSP View Post
You're lucky Jason doesn't still hang around here. He has been known to change people's screen names who piss him off.

If it was me I would add ofBS to your screen name!

Plus this is chit chat, and yes people will dance in the streets when Pelosi drops dead. She is a prime example of the plague of our national political class. Just like John McCain.
Guys, guys, guys...

We screwed up and deserve to be slapped. We fed the mountain troll, now he'll be back for more...

Trolls like this are rather magical. As long as you acknowledge their presence you can see them, they'll mystically show up. But, if you ignore them, no matter how idiotic they appear to be, no matter how much they beg to be corrected, if you ignore them, they will eventually disappear into the ether.

But, again, I have to defend Spain, this troll is not representative of the people I have met over there. I have been there a number of times, met some great people, and had a great time. I will say that many have terrible tastes in beer, they kept trying to buy me Guinness, gross!
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 05:51 AM   #103
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
they kept trying to buy me Guinness, gross!
...which is a tipical spanish beer ... They probably thought you must be used to shitty beer as a Gringo and such

Idaho brainfart is in the house !!

Last edited by themountain; 08-14-2020 at 05:56 AM.
Old 08-16-2020, 03:20 AM   #104
RCC Addict

Just saw that President Trump's brother, Robert passed away on Saturday in NY. He was 71 years old. Rest In Peace and Condolences to his family.
high plains drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 11:17 AM   #105
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
I've been around since before Nixon, if you must know.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
People could be forgiven for expecting that you might have learned something in all that time yet your comments show that you have not. Californians, what a bunch of whining leftist idiots.

Tell us, how is your wonderful governer doing in his fight against the pandemic? You leftist lunatics love to blame President Trump for every bad thing that has come from the pandemic but forget that your governors are the ones making the decisions that affect your lives. President Trump just provided a whole lot of federal support. Your own governor praised him for that not so long ago.

You say that Trump should take charge and make the rules but I notice that blue states suddenly had a new-found respect for state rights when he said that schools should be reopened.

Please get rid of your namby-pamby nauseating tag line. Especially in view of the fact that you have been advocating for a presidential assassination.
bbrigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 02:57 PM   #106
Rock Crawler

Yeaaaay...here we go !! The moron from Indonesia finally is here ....now the whole band is together ....I get the popcorn now .
Pleeeeeeease keep on rambling.
Old 08-19-2020, 02:13 PM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by themountain View Post
Well not so long ago (like two pages back) you dissed another US member exactly about the same nonsens you wrote ...Have "Moderators" specially rights over here ??
Yes, moderators have special rights. As TexasSP said, you wouldn't have survived the old days here with the "my way or no way" moderators of the past. Some of them were nasty. I'm a peach in comparison.

Quote:
Guys, guys, guys...

We screwed up and deserve to be slapped. We fed the mountain troll, now he'll be back for more...

Trolls like this are rather magical. As long as you acknowledge their presence you can see them, they'll mystically show up. But, if you ignore them, no matter how idiotic they appear to be, no matter how much they beg to be corrected, if you ignore them, they will eventually disappear into the ether.

But, again, I have to defend Spain, this troll is not representative of the people I have met over there. I have been there a number of times, met some great people, and had a great time. I will say that many have terrible tastes in beer, they kept trying to buy me Guinness, gross!
Some trolls are like persistent rashes that just won't go away.

I have nothing against Spain. I've never been there nor do I have any desire to go there. But I also don't judge the entire country, its politics and all of its citizens based on things I see on the news like someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrigg View Post
People could be forgiven for expecting that you might have learned something in all that time yet your comments show that you have not. Californians, what a bunch of whining leftist idiots.

Tell us, how is your wonderful governer doing in his fight against the pandemic? You leftist lunatics love to blame President Trump for every bad thing that has come from the pandemic but forget that your governors are the ones making the decisions that affect your lives. President Trump just provided a whole lot of federal support. Your own governor praised him for that not so long ago.

You say that Trump should take charge and make the rules but I notice that blue states suddenly had a new-found respect for state rights when he said that schools should be reopened.

Please get rid of your namby-pamby nauseating tag line. Especially in view of the fact that you have been advocating for a presidential assassination.
It's hilarious. Some can't give Trump credit for anything, but at the same time they blame him for everything including things that are way out of his control. But if Obama was handling COVID this exact same way he would be praised. The whole illegal immigrants being in "cages" bullshit is a perfect example. And it goes the other way too. People are praising Trump for doing things that they bashed Obama for doing. Have people really become this stupid? Sadly, the answer is a resounding "Yes!"
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 06:03 PM   #108
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Some of them were nasty. I'm a peach in comparison. "
Well I wouldnt call you "peach" ...not even close
Old 08-19-2020, 06:16 PM   #109
I wanna be Dave

Default BEST Trump video EVER

Quote:
Well I wouldnt call you "peach" ...not even close

Wonder how Jason would reply, Cmon Jato summon up you’re inner Jason!!

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 07:57 PM   #110
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Californians, what a bunch of whining leftist idiots.
Being a California native, born and raised, I have to defend my home state. The people that live outside of the major urban centers are good hard-working people. Sadly, the leftist libtards that populate the urban centers have the lion's share of the voting power.

Just like Nevada, Oregon, and Washington, there is a strong push to separate the state because of that unbalance of power. If California does split, they need to be very careful how they draw the new boarder, they need to make sure they get all of the fruits and nuts into one basket.

Quote:
Yes, moderators have special rights. As TexasSP said, you wouldn't have survived the old days here with the "my way or no way" moderators of the past. Some of them were nasty. I'm a peach in comparison.
It a lot of ways, the new RCC is better. It is more inviting to the new kids. Back in the day, you did not post up unless you were ready to get punched in the mouth. You thought long and hard about your posts, and word-smithed them the very best you could, and still there was a good chance you'll go down in flames. And god help you if you posted up without doing a forum search first...

But, the level of BS was down to a bare minimum. Idiot trolls like this would have all kinds of creative signatures, user name changes, or worse. It was both funny and brutal at the same time. The only way out was to kiss Jason or Badger's ass to undo the changes, then you laid low for a while hoping they'd forget about you. Never had this happen to myself, but it was seen enough to know you did not want it to.
Old 08-19-2020, 11:00 PM   #111
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Being a California native, born and raised, I have to defend my home state. The people that live outside of the major urban centers are good hard-working people. Sadly, the leftist libtards that populate the urban centers have the lion's share of the voting power.

Just like Nevada, Oregon, and Washington, there is a strong push to separate the state because of that unbalance of power. If California does split, they need to be very careful how they draw the new boarder, they need to make sure they get all of the fruits and nuts into one basket.

It a lot of ways, the new RCC is better. It is more inviting to the new kids. Back in the day, you did not post up unless you were ready to get punched in the mouth. You thought long and hard about your posts, and word-smithed them the very best you could, and still there was a good chance you'll go down in flames. And god help you if you posted up without doing a forum search first...

But, the level of BS was down to a bare minimum. Idiot trolls like this would have all kinds of creative signatures, user name changes, or worse. It was both funny and brutal at the same time. The only way out was to kiss Jason or Badger's ass to undo the changes, then you laid low for a while hoping they'd forget about you. Never had this happen to myself, but it was seen enough to know you did not want it to.
My apologies to those Californians who live outside of the major cities. The problem is that SF and LA take up most of the bandwidth with their SJW BS so I made the mistake of lumping everybody into one basket which is decidedly incorrect. No apology, however, to the leftist "useful idiots" who seem bent on turning their state into Venezuela.

I'm sure that the rest of California is also heartily sick of the urbanite regressive "progressives" who have caused so many problems. It is ironic that the 5th largest economy in the world is looking at a huge shortfall in electrical power due to the mismanagement of leftist politicians pandering to their extremist base.
Old 08-19-2020, 11:09 PM   #112
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Yeaaaay...here we go !! The moron from Indonesia finally is here ....now the whole band is together ....I get the popcorn now .
Pleeeeeeease keep on rambling.
The "moron" who schooled you conclusively on your erroneous ideas concerning Fascism. Pretty embarrassing for you considering that it was the ideology in power in Spain a while back and you seemed so sure of yourself.

Are you really still not over that? Is your macho bent? Get a life.

Last edited by bbrigg; 08-19-2020 at 11:13 PM.
Old 08-20-2020, 04:25 AM   #113
Rock Crawler

Quote:
The "moron" who schooled you conclusively on your erroneous ideas concerning Fascism.
..my "Macho" is ok ...thanks for asking.
Your "conclusively schooling" was only reassuring own opinions by repeatedly expressing facts out of context or completely wrong.
But I understand where you come from...so no harm no foul...just continue with this hilarious outbursts .
Entertaining.

Back to topic please!

Last edited by themountain; 08-20-2020 at 04:38 AM.
Old 08-20-2020, 05:24 AM   #114
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
..my "Macho" is ok ...thanks for asking.
Your "conclusively schooling" was only reassuring own opinions by repeatedly expressing facts out of context or completely wrong.
But I understand where you come from...so no harm no foul...just continue with this hilarious outbursts .
Entertaining.

Back to topic please!
Out of context? Opinions? In what world are conclusive facts disregarded as opinions? I presented actual quotes from the man described as the "father of Fascism" by Mussolini. The whole quotes were included. Please enlighten us with a context in which they could mean anything but what they clearly stated.

You ran away then, no need to try to salvage your misplaced pride now. I know, and you know, that you were conclusively shown to be wrong. Spin it however you like in your tiny mind but don't try to tell outright lies to the rest of us.

It must be really difficult for leftists to pretend to be intellectuals while pushing an immoral doctrine that is based entirely on envy when those of us with even a modicum of historical knowledge can point out, incontrovertibly, that the doctrine yoy embrace has been tried many times in many places and has failed every time and everywhere it has been tried.

You are probably suffering under the impression that your version of it would work and bring us all the utopia that Marxism promises. Lots of others thought so too, but all they brought was misery and death.
Old 08-20-2020, 06:50 AM   #115
Rock Crawler

Let it go , brother ....you never get it right
Old 08-20-2020, 07:11 AM   #116
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
My apologies to those Californians who live outside of the major cities. .
No need to apologize.

Up here in Idaho, "Californian" is a four-letter word. We are seeing the economy explode due to Californians moving up here, trying to get away from the leftist dipshits in my home state. The biggest worry is that they will come up here, and vote the same way they did in California. The same is true for the people coming in from Washington and Oregon.

To add to this, Arizona is starting to have this issue as will. A traditional red state, lots of libbies and lefties have moved into the Phoenix area, and starting up with dipshit ideas that turned the California to crap. This is mirroring Nevada, where the one big metro area is deciding the rules and fate of the rest of the state.

This right here is why we have the Electoral College.

Quote:
The "moron" who schooled you conclusively on your erroneous ideas concerning Fascism. Pretty embarrassing for you considering that it was the ideology in power in Spain a while back and you seemed so sure of yourself.

Are you really still not over that? Is your macho bent? Get a life.
You are trying to argue with themountain troll. He'll rarely tries to mount a tangible and thoughtful response, or produces a logical argument. He just response with the same mentality as a 3rd grader. On the rare occasion, when he has actually tried to engage in thoughtful debate he has gotten his ass cracked sideways, and ended up looking even more moronic and foolish than he normally does.

The best advise here is not to respond to it, don't feed it. Eventually it will get bored and go away.
Old 08-20-2020, 07:37 AM   #117
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

MAGA........
Try to understand why we have to save it from the troll world!

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 08:57 AM   #118
Rock Crawler

You guys are the best DT will probably offer you a job when he gets reelected
Old 08-20-2020, 09:15 AM   #119
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
You are trying to argue with themountain troll. He'll rarely tries to mount a tangible and thoughtful response, or produces a logical argument. He just response with the same mentality as a 3rd grader. On the rare occasion, when he has actually tried to engage in thoughtful debate he has gotten his ass cracked sideways, and ended up looking even more moronic and foolish than he normally does.

The best advise here is not to respond to it, don't feed it. Eventually it will get bored and go away.

I'm pretty sure he has to wear turtlenecks to hide his circumcision scar.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:18 AM   #120
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
If you don't have a coherent argument then why bother replying? Troll.

BEST Trump video EVER - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump speech wings_of_fire Chit Chat 3 08-23-2017 06:17 PM
The Trump SCORE Creepy Inc. Axial Yeti 13 05-09-2016 11:26 AM
Trump 2016? RANOVRU Chit Chat 108 07-31-2015 08:48 PM
seriously about Trump tom@vp Chit Chat 27 04-02-2011 03:32 AM
Trump in Vegas? FrankyRizzo Chit Chat 5 07-14-2005 07:42 AM