Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: BEST Trump video EVER

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2020, 11:13 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default BEST Trump video EVER

This is, hands-down, the ABSOLUTE BEST & FUNNIEST video you will ever see about Donald Trump...staring Donald Trump AND Donald Trump:

https://youtu.be/W7rJp2Tx7vc

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
Panther6834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2020, 12:14 PM   #2
Gold Star Baby!

Default Re: BEST Trump video EVER

I don’t know, that seems like a lazy cheap shot to me.

The actual interview is worth the watch though.

Topher Builds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:21 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher Builds View Post

HOW can that be called a "lazy cheap shot", ESPECIALLY when it's further PROOF that Trump CONSTANTLY contains himself???

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Last edited by Panther6834; 08-05-2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:30 PM   #4

Political humor is the worst. It's so simple. Intelligent comedians don't use it. I mean crack any political joke and you'll crack up half of the room and the other half of the room will be pissed off. That right there explains modern politics.

I think Trump is an idiot at times. With that being said, ALL Presidents are idiots at times. And the really funny thing is that Trump will say something liberal and the left wing won't agree with it simply because it's coming from Trump's mouth. If Obama had said the same thing he'd be cheered. This is really how elementary and stupid politics have become.

I mean really, call Trump an idiot all you want, but remember "your side" has those idiots too. See AOC as a great example. She's equally dumb, if not worse, but she just has less power.

And at the end of the day, guess what. None of them care about you or me.

Last edited by JatoTheRipper; 08-05-2020 at 12:33 PM.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:49 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
Political humor is the worst. It's so simple. Intelligent comedians don't use it. I mean crack any political joke and you'll crack up half of the room and the other half of the room will be pissed off. That right there explains modern politics.

I think Trump is an idiot at times. With that being said, ALL Presidents are idiots at times. And the really funny thing is that Trump will say something liberal and the left wing won't agree with it simply because it's coming from Trump's mouth. If Obama had said the same thing he'd be cheered. This is really how elementary and stupid politics have become.

And at the end of the day, guess what. None of them care about you or me.
Both parties are pretty bad right now. They've both gone off their respective deep ends. Neither of them are recognizable from what they were when I was growing up.

That old term "Left, Right and Center" seems to have become "Far Left and Far Right", and it's exacerbated by today's social media consuming mass lemming culture.

At least that's my opinion and how it appears to me.
soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:50 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Well put Jato.
I will add selective editing is a great skill, if you have no need for factual information. However the political bias out there is really a sight to behold!

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:59 PM   #7
Gold Star Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
HOW can that be called a "lazy cheap shot", ESPECIALLY when it's forget PROOF that Trump CONSTANTLY contains himself???

Because it’s just edited together to make him look as bad/funny as possible. There’s no context or factual content. Just something to try and make him look stupid. I personally don’t see much value in this type of political content.

The interview itself however was interesting enough that there could be a good discussion there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soze View Post
Both parties are pretty bad right now. They've both gone off their respective deep ends. Neither of them are recognizable from what they were when I was growing up.

That old term "Left, Right and Center" seems to have become "Far Left and Far Right", and it's exacerbated by today's social media consuming mass lemming culture.

Agreed. I’ve voted both sides of the aisle and see myself doing so in the future but the divide is pretty extreme these days. It’s less about platforms and policies and more about money and winning and that’s created a heavy team pride/us vs them dynamic.

Last edited by Topher Builds; 08-05-2020 at 01:02 PM.
Topher Builds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 01:04 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by soze View Post

I agree 100%. The political wings (left and right) are spread wider than ever and the middle is almost nonexistent. When I see politics on social media, forums and the media I feel like nobody else thinks like me. But then you talk to people and realize the average person isn't as extreme as the internet and the media wants you to believe. There's a reason people are fleeing the extremist states. I hate to put on a tinfoil hat, but I truly do think people are being brainwashed by the media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemcE View Post
Well put Jato.
I will add selective editing is a great skill, if you have no need for factual information. However the political bias out there is really a sight to behold!

Hang up and Drive
First time you ever said that! Just kidding. I think you and I agree on a lot, but it also seems like we're both strong minded so we bump heads at times. My sometimes less than peachy attitude doesn't help.
Old 08-05-2020, 01:08 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Problem is, Trump IS stupid, and CONSTANTLY presents non-facial information. He wouldn't know truth if it bit him on the nose...he pulls "fact"out of his a$$.

Old 08-05-2020, 01:22 PM   #10

Quote:
Problem is, Trump IS stupid, and CONSTANTLY presents non-facial information. He wouldn't know truth if it bit him on the nose...he pulls "fact"out of his a$$.

Which politician hasn’t falsified information? Your bias is showing.
Old 08-05-2020, 01:43 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
Which politician hasn’t falsified information? Your bias is showing.
"Occasionally falsifying information" is one thing...CONSTANTLY lying (as Trump does) is something entirely different. As for any 'bias', I NEVER hold back in my thoughts about that piece of crap. The best thing for the world would be for a sharpshooter to do what he said best - "remove the one, to save the many".

I'm not saying that Biden would do a better job...but, I KNOW he can't do a worse job. Trump is, by far, the ABSOLUTE WORST president this country has EVER had. Interestingly, he is the ONLY president to be PERMANENTLY BANNED from the "Living Presidents Club". That means, former Republican AND Democratic Presidents abore him. Unfortunately, those who blindly follow him tend to be just as stops as he is (as proof SHOWS, based on Republicans that do his 'bidding').

Last edited by Panther6834; 08-05-2020 at 01:46 PM.
Old 08-05-2020, 01:53 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

I haven’t watched all of that video yet, but what I have seen was awful, seeing as that man is the president of this country, it’s frightening to see how downright stupid he looked for what I did watch. I don’t know how that interviewer held it together either, the look of shock on his face with the stupidity he was hearing, then having to try and show Trump where he was wrong with the info he brought to use in the interview was just astounding....I actually felt sorry for the reporter!
BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 02:02 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
HOW can that be called a "lazy cheap shot", ESPECIALLY when it's forget PROOF that Trump CONSTANTLY contains himself???
This statement confuses me...

This whole thing pisses me off... It is my right to vote, and here we are again, four years later, and back in the same situation, looking at two (viable) candidates that I don't feel worthy of my vote.
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 02:32 PM   #14
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
"Occasionally falsifying information" is one thing...CONSTANTLY lying (as Trump does) is something entirely different. As for any 'bias', I NEVER hold back in my thoughts about that piece of crap. The best thing for the world would be for a sharpshooter to do what he said best - "remove the one, to save the many".

I'm not saying that Biden would do a better job...but, I KNOW he can't do a worse job. Trump is, by far, the ABSOLUTE WORST president this country has EVER had. Interestingly, he is the ONLY president to be PERMANENTLY BANNED from the "Living Presidents Club". That means, former Republican AND Democratic Presidents abore him. Unfortunately, those who blindly follow him tend to be just as stops as he is (as proof SHOWS, based on Republicans that do his 'bidding').

OK, I guess you weren’t around with “”JimmyWhat!” If you’re as stupid as you’re statement is I’m afraid America is gone, sold out by the “Media” AKA “journalists”.
Go look at some real media((Reuters is a start) examine the real world , and you might discover Biden and Barry sold their souls to China, and Covid “just happened” But Trump is the worst.

Hang up and Drive
Old 08-05-2020, 02:53 PM   #15
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
This statement confuses me...

This whole thing pisses me off... It is my right to vote, and here we are again, four years later, and back in the same situation, looking at two (viable) candidates that I don't feel worthy of my vote.
Sorry...typo...should have been 'further', not 'forget'. Guess I forgot to check "forget"...lol

As for the voting thing, I'm in agreement...one isn't working of anyone's vote, while I don't feel the other is worthy of my vote. Sadly, "The People's" vote doesn't matter. When it comes to voting for Presidents, the ONLY votes that actually count are the votes made by the Electoral College - 538 select people, or which 270 votes is the 'magic' number for becoming president. Worse, there is NO law requires Electoral College members to vote for their district's winner...they can actually be for whenever the want. 100% of the "popular vote" could be for 'candidate A'...but, if 270 members of the Electrical College vote for 'candidate B', then 'candidate B' wins. So much for "By the People, for the People". The BEST thing would be to disband the Electoral College, and let the 'popular vote' decide the winner.

Last edited by Panther6834; 08-05-2020 at 03:09 PM.
Old 08-05-2020, 02:55 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
OK, I guess you weren’t around with “”JimmyWhat!” If you’re as stupid as you’re statement is I’m afraid America is gone, sold out by the “Media” AKA “journalists”.
Go look at some real media((Reuters is a start) examine the real world , and you might discover Biden and Barry sold their souls to China, and Covid “just happened” But Trump is the worst.

Hang up and Drive
I've been around since before Nixon, if you must know.

Old 08-05-2020, 03:04 PM   #17
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I've been around since before Nixon, if you must know.

Nixon was worse than Trump...
I still remember that catchy phrase, " Why change Dicks in the middle of a screw?, So Vote Nixon in 72"

My IRA is 300% better than when Jimmy, or Billy were spending, Obamas economics almost bankrupted America, So tell me more whining.

Stop congressional pensions, and start Term Limits.......Who might do that? Bidens boy's club?
Old 08-05-2020, 03:07 PM   #18
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

It's a rare glimpse, that's for sure. Everyone should watch it before they vote.
Highmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 03:12 PM   #19

Quote:

Again, you are constantly being lied to by politicians. Trump does make stuff up on the fly. He's not a great public speaker. He easily cracks when pressured. And instead of looking like a fool on the spot, I believe he just makes up things.

Although I will say I don't think he's always dumb. Sometimes he's dumb like a fox and he just trolls people.

Either way, outside of the pandemic, the country was rolling along just fine with Trump. Things were good until the pandemic brought everything to a halt.

Biden would be terrible. He's dumb AND senile. He sure as hell could do a worse job!
Old 08-05-2020, 03:20 PM   #20
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

Nixon was worse than Trump.
Actually, incorrect. You might want to fact-check yourself before you post such false information. First, prop to Trump, Nixon is NOT commandeered by any Presidents historians to have been the "worst". He might be the worst to you, but there have been several considered much worse. Adding Trump into the equation, all presidential historians place Trump at, or near, the bottom. Trump also has the lowest approval rating of ANY president since recording such things started taking place. Not "assumption", but FACT.

BEST Trump video EVER - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump speech wings_of_fire Chit Chat 3 08-23-2017 06:17 PM
The Trump SCORE Creepy Inc. Axial Yeti 13 05-09-2016 11:26 AM
Trump 2016? RANOVRU Chit Chat 108 07-31-2015 08:48 PM
seriously about Trump tom@vp Chit Chat 27 04-02-2011 03:32 AM
Trump in Vegas? FrankyRizzo Chit Chat 5 07-14-2005 07:42 AM