RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   To our neighbors to the North (Canada). (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/626368-our-neighbors-north-canada.html)

Timmahh 09-10-2021 07:23 PM

To our neighbors to the North (Canada).

You're Election is any day now.

Save your COUNTRY and Vote for the PPC party.

The Liberals are Fascists, The Conservatives are Liberal Lites in Canooksville Government.

You're ONLY HOPE to save you from Becoming Australia by Christmas is to get that Crazy Bastard Son of Fidel Castro out of Office and vote in the ONLY party that will be a Party for the Peoples of Canada, not the Peoples of the Queen/UN/Central Banks.

That being the PPC Party and the likes of David Frei and Maxime Bernier, and others like these Candidates you have the opportunity to vote for and save your country from repeating the 1930s German Experience.

GL Neighbors.
Just Remember, We got a 2nd Amendment we WONT let go of.
When push does come to shove, and it very well might, Keep in Mind Vietnam, and now Afghanistan. I say that because your Current iteration of Govenrment is even more inept than our Feral Federal Government here in the States is, but Apparently, the Biden Admin has asked Chairman Mao to hold their beer.

As a Michigander, you're in my prayers!

mikemcE 09-10-2021 07:50 PM

Re: To our neighbors to the North (Canada).

Priceless, Canuks being told by a Michigander. Can we play with toy trucks please

Hang up and Drive

CM9000 09-10-2021 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmahh (Post 6092657)
You're Election is any day now.

Save your COUNTRY and Vote for the PPC party.

The Liberals are Fascists, The Conservatives are Liberal Lites in Canooksville Government.

You're ONLY HOPE to save you from Becoming Australia by Christmas is to get that Crazy Bastard Son of Fidel Castro out of Office and vote in the ONLY party that will be a Party for the Peoples of Canada, not the Peoples of the Queen/UN/Central Banks.

That being the CCP Party and the likes of David Frei and Maxime Bernier, and others like these Candidates you have the opportunity to vote for and save your country from repeating the 1930s German Experience.

GL Neighbors.
Just Remember, We got a 2nd Amendment we WONT let go of.
When push does come to shove, and it very well might, Keep in Mind Vietnam, and now Afghanistan. I say that because your Current iteration of Govenrment is even more inept than our Feral Federal Government here in the States is, but Apparently, the Biden Admin has asked Chairman Mao to hold their beer.

As a Michigander, you're in my prayers!

hooah.

Timmahh 09-10-2021 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikemcE (Post 6092660)
Priceless, Canuks being told by a Michigander. Can we play with toy trucks please

Hang up and Drive

You go play with toy truck while the ADULTS in the room work out the Commie Tyranny we have going down, son.

As Jesse Lee Peterson would say

BETA

Timmahh 09-10-2021 09:44 PM

FWIW, the people in Commiefornication better be smart and Recall Grewsome and Elect Larry Elder.
But we know how Racist so many Commiefornia Libtards are....

Timmahh 09-10-2021 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikemcE (Post 6092660)

Hang up and Drive

Even more Priceless. Someone with nothing to say, saying nothing.

Hang up and COMMIE Rad I guess?

ScaleLifeNewbie 09-10-2021 10:00 PM

I love how this guy is always so defensive and irritated about other people's opinions:lmao::lmao:

Gula 09-10-2021 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScaleLifeNewbie (Post 6092670)
I love how this guy is always so defensive and irritated about other people's opinions:lmao::lmao:

Love your sig, too bad no one gives a shit about us. We're just all a statistic!

Mopar man 09-11-2021 06:12 AM

If only our veterans we treated as well as the illegals crossing our open boarders or as well as all these unidentifiable afgans that we have imported in. It is a shame the way this country treats its veterans.

mikemcE 09-11-2021 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmahh (Post 6092669)
Even more Priceless. Someone with nothing to say, saying nothing.

Hang up and COMMIE Rad I guess?

You’re out of your ****ing mind. Keep your nonsense off the forum. It’s still about toy trucks.
Now go root for the lions in the Super Bowl.

Hang up and Drive

ScaleLifeNewbie 09-11-2021 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gula (Post 6092672)
Love your sig, too bad no one gives a shit about us. We're just all a statistic!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mopar man (Post 6092685)
If only our veterans we treated as well as the illegals crossing our open boarders or as well as all these unidentifiable afgans that we have imported in. It is a shame the way this country treats its veterans.

It's very unfortunate for all the vets & active duty putting their life on the line to be treated how they are. My grandpa sacrificed his life for this great country we call home, and the fact they are so overlooked is disgusting and morally wrong.

Most may not celebrate the Veterans outside of Nov. 11th, but I do every time I walk in my room and see his purple heart and sharpshooter badge on my wall.

It's funny how I can look up to someone so much I've never met a day in my life before.

skinnyj 09-11-2021 06:46 AM

*waits for that "even handed" forum moderation* :lmao: