RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Crawler/Offroad Game Apps (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/630675-crawler-offroad-game-apps.html)

DRED805 12-04-2022 04:03 PM

Crawler/Offroad Game Apps

I don't play games much, but I'm bored and I can't remember what Apps I've seen people talk about on here and FB. Quick search came up empty. Anyone know of any good ones that I can use specifically on Iphone/iPad/MacBook?

Thanks!

ScaleLifeNewbie 12-04-2022 04:10 PM

Re: Crawler/Offroad Game Apps

Offroad Outlaws is okay, a lot to customization but very arcade feeling when driving. Gigabit Offroad is really good for crawling and it has a smooth driving experience. Nothing else that I’ve found even come close to these two.

I’ve been playing No Limit 2 recently. If you can find interest In 1/4 miles this is the most fun drag game you’ll play

DRED805 12-04-2022 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScaleLifeNewbie (Post 6128047)
Offroad Outlaws is okay, a lot to customization but very arcade feeling when driving. Gigabit Offroad is really good for crawling and it has a smooth driving experience. Nothing else that I’ve found even come close to these two.

I’ve been playing No Limit 2 recently. If you can find interest In 1/4 miles this is the most fun drag game you’ll play

I'll check them out. Thanks!

lonleycreeper 12-04-2022 04:39 PM

I have been playing Snowrunner for a while now... Not a crawler game, but an offroad trucking game...

DirtMerchant 12-04-2022 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonleycreeper (Post 6128051)
I have been playing Snowrunner for a while now... Not a crawler game, but an offroad trucking game...

Snowrunner should work on your Mac, but not the iPhone/iPad. If that’s cool with you then I can say it is fantastic. I don’t play many games these days; I don’t have the time. But Snowrunner is my go-to if I have a hankerin’ for some tiny trucks and the weather isn’t accommodating.

DRED805 12-04-2022 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonleycreeper (Post 6128051)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtMerchant (Post 6128067)
Snowrunner should work on your Mac, but not the iPhone/iPad. If that’s cool with you then I can say it is fantastic. I don’t play many games these days; I don’t have the time. But Snowrunner is my go-to if I have a hankerin’ for some tiny trucks and the weather isn’t accommodating.

So, it's $30? Not bad.

How about that BeamNG game? I saw Josh playing it on his Harley Designs YouTube channel recently, and just found the video.