RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   What are my options? (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/6663-what-my-options.html)

Janke 03-07-2005 12:00 PM

What are my options?

I sent payment via usps money order. almost 2 weeks ago (2-22-05). i havent gotten one email from the owner of the juggy since i sent payment. Am i just being over anchious (sp)? I would think he would have atleast emailed me saying something?

Do i go to the post office and claim the money stolen?

What do yall think i should do?

TwistedCreations 03-07-2005 12:16 PM

anxious :mrgreen:

what it someone from this board you dealt with?

Janke 03-07-2005 02:23 PM

I wish.. It was someone from rcuniverse.com. Johnnyb217. This realy pisses me off because i like to be nice and try to make the deals go as smoothly as possible and then this shit happens. :x
I have never had a problem buying anything from here. or anywere else for that matter. O well enough bitchin what can i do? Right know my plan is to wait till friday and then go to the post office.

Someone from here built the truck and sold it to this kid. I know that because there was a thread on it somewere not to long ago. They said that this kid was a pain in the ass to deal with.

Highmark 03-07-2005 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janke
Someone from here built the truck and sold it to this kid. I know that because there was a thread on it somewere not to long ago. They said that this kid was a pain in the ass to deal with.

That be me :lol:

Yeah I've seen a few of his deals like this, I've yet to hear of anyone not getting there stuff but for some reason when he does deals he mysteriously gets sick or has "family" issues.

I keep all of the e-mails he sent me so if you need those shoot me a PM. The dude is a hardcore prick :evil:

Janke 03-07-2005 05:21 PM

Quote:

Yeah I've seen a few of his deals like this, I've yet to hear of anyone not getting there stuff but for some reason when he does deals he mysteriously gets sick or has "family" issues.
Wow thats good to hear. I dont care how long it takes i just want my stuff. Its just a little anoying when i cant get ahold of him and i sent him money. I might get those emails from you in a couple days if i still dont here from the kid, or might just give him a call :lol:

I can understand the family issues thing cuz when i couldnt drive my parents would never take me to the post office. But the whole emailing thing is what gets me how hard is it to say o ill need a couple of days but i got your money :x

Highmark 03-07-2005 05:35 PM

Wait....he's a kid? :shock:

Explains this...

Quote:

I will be leaving negative
feedback on RCMT and RC Jim's place if you don't offer some sort of retribution for
sending me a truck that is NOT mint condition like described. Let me know if
you want to try and fix this, or if you want me to post negative comments
about you everywhere I can.

Xtreme RC 03-07-2005 06:31 PM

Well it definitely sounds like this kid is hard to deal with, but in the future if you ever send a money order i would suggest paying an extra dollar or two and send it first class with delivery confirmation. it is only like .60 extra for delivery confirmation. If you have to send a money order.

You should be able to take your copy of the money order were you purchased it i think and see if it has been cashed. I think.

Also, unfortunately the mail system doesn't guarantee a delivery time period. Although it normally takes a week or less to receive an item through mail there are occasions where i have seen it to take 2 or 3 weeks for some reason.

It does sound suspious that he won't return any emails though. But i would first try and get his number and then also see if you can determine if the money order has been cashed. Then go from there. Good Luck.

fireman 03-07-2005 06:39 PM

Get his address and maybe someone from this forum could swing by and pay him a visit.

Janke 03-07-2005 06:54 PM

Quote:

Get his address and maybe someone from this forum could swing by and pay him a visit.
Hmm ... i like that idea :)

Im not for sure this is a kid cuz he sent me an email saying he was away on bussiness before i sent money but i dont believe that for a second.

Quote:

he coulda got grounded from computer...?
LOL! That could be true too.

Johnny Bystrzycki
149 Bunting Lane
Mankato, MN 56001

Any takers on knockin on this kids door? Ide give you a cookie :lol:

Vitamin_J 03-07-2005 07:30 PM

^^If you never get your stuff or your money, you could always order him pizzas, dumpsters, and hookers.....

Last time I read about someone doing that (to a notorious Ebay scammer), they all got everything back. It finally ended when someone from the Air Force sent a satilite photo of his house while he was outside, circled him, and wrote "We're watching".......good stuff.

BoilermakerFan 03-07-2005 09:05 PM

I also think you have a few more options since you sent him a USPS Money Order. Doesn't that fall under Mail Fraud? A Federal Offense and his parents become responsible if he's a minor. Worth asking your P.O. and at least threaten the punk that his dad might have to becomes somebody's girlfriend! :mrgreen:

Janke 03-08-2005 12:01 PM

Quote:

yea...callin him is the first thing i'd do...then have someone stop by...then order him 10 pineapple and mushroom pizzas!...lol
:-P Ill give him a call

Quote:

I also think you have a few more options since you sent him a USPS Money Order. Doesn't that fall under Mail Fraud? A Federal Offense and his parents become responsible if he's a minor. Worth asking your P.O. and at least threaten the punk that his dad might have to becomes somebody's girlfriend!
Even if hes not a minor i can still threatin his ass. Plus i got insurance on the money so i can always fall back on that.

Janke 03-09-2005 04:30 PM

Update....

Called his house and the phone lady says the number is disconnected, but i think the reason he was selling the truck in the first place was because of his new house so dead end there.

Any takers on dropping by this guys house?... Please :neutral:

If not it looks like plan C order this guy 10 anchovie and cheese pizzas :lol:

Janke 03-09-2005 07:38 PM

People are assholes. Ive had nothing but good luck buying and selling over the internet. And look what happens. :evil:

snakeman 03-09-2005 10:26 PM

Bystrzycki, J A
106 Bunting Ln
MANKATO, MN 56001

507-387-3913

According to anywho.com Give me a minute and I'll have a photo of his house from above!

snakeman 03-09-2005 10:29 PM

Hope this works.

http://terraserver-usa.com/GetImageA...64:44.14627883

Janke 03-10-2005 03:49 PM

This is so messed up... I have seen like 3 different addresses for this guy. But we got the same phone numbers... weird.

I sent the mone to 149 Bunting Lane. I guess that is the building next door to the one in the pic?

Highmark, Gave an address that was on a totaly different street :evil:

Janke 03-13-2005 06:03 PM

anybody want to stop by this guys house for me

Johnny Bystrzycki
149 Bunting Lane
Mankato MN 56001

?