Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: senior prank

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2007, 06:25 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default senior prank

well today i went to school, and i saw that the school had been t.p....the portable field goals were moved by the library with a football in the center, chocolate was all over the sidewalks, garbage cans stacked up and filled with water in front of the locker halway (the cave)...garbage cans in trees...put baggs over the cameras...and the best in my opinion....they un bolted a bench, and put it on top of a 15 ft tall light poll......its like how and the heck did you get that up their....and they put vasiline all over the door handles (must be the work of microgoat)...and i think thats it
foodstamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2007, 07:32 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

i remember the senior prank about 5 years ago, epoxy and gurilla glue in the locks, they let wild turkeys lose with that whole one painted #1 another painted #3 thing, and some hot chicks walked in during an assembly and dance in lingerie.
rcca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 07:58 PM   #3
I'm a stupid C U N T!

when i was a freshman, the seniors took one of the teachers, VW bug, and some how got it on the roof.... it took a crane to get it down
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 08:00 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

I lit a fuse box on fire. Took out all the lights and power in the schools science wing.
xjman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 08:02 PM   #5
I joined the Band!

Thats a good one the seniors at my school last year took the principals driveline off his truck and disconnected about half of his sparkplug wires then painted a huge line all over the walls and walkway of the school.
Redneck Crawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 08:43 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

When I was a senior, some of the "sports players" got together and went to our rivals gym during a basketball game and stole some seats, left, came back and when everyone left it was like they were fliping off the court. I am not sure how they got away with doing it, but a couple of people I know almost got in some serious crap. But this is nothing compared to the previous posted stuff. Anyone have pics of what happened at their school.
TMXONR is offline   Reply With Quote