Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Hillary Clinton..un-friggin'-believeable!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2007, 06:13 PM   #61
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetimecrawler View Post
I'd have to say Ronald Reagan was the best in my lifetime.
and he provided a TON of great lyrical fodder for 80's hardcore bands!
gregrocks90046 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2007, 08:47 PM   #62
I wanna be Dave

Hillary can't run in '08. If you'll recall her famous "we are the President" quote, that means she's already had two terms, and the 22nd Amendment is clear.

As for her proposal, we'll see a lot of federal dollars pouring into Cleveland. We;ve got one of the highest foreclosure rates in the nation, due to some truly slimy lending practices.

Ever heard of a "stated-income" loan? That's right, no need to bring your tax returns to the bank, just pull a nice big number out of your arse, they'll write it down, end of story

Then there's the kickback loan: Say you're selling your house for $150k. Some joker offers you 170, if you'll kick 10 of it back to him at the closing. He takes the money and skates, never makes a payment, and all the neighbors are stuck with higher property taxes because of the inflated selling price.

If Hillary gets elected I'm moving to fawkin' Mexico. At least they're up front with the corruption down there.
microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:31 PM   #63
Dirt Addict

Location: Stumblin' thru the parking lot of an invisible 7-Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregrocks90046 View Post
sorry jay, now you have them backwards! i didn't make the hillary comment, that was jon jon.
Geeezzzz.......I'm an idiot. Should be better now :-)
Jay
roktoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:38 AM   #64
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
BUT, any new president is going to be better than that horse's *** Bush!
The prevailing mentality shown lately (anti GOP sentiment) almost guarantees we get either Hillary or Obama.

God help us.

Quote:
it's not just Hillery they are all unbelievable
All you folks need to remember that these puppets we "vote" for are just figureheads - big corporations run this country, period.

And it's obvious in this day and age that, if neccesary, elections will be manipulated to acheive the desired results.

Quote:
I'd have to say Ronald Reagan was the best in my lifetime.
Ronnie was arguably the best president we've EVER had.

Quote:
Surely you were/are joking when you state "nothing went wrong under Bill"?
Well, Bill did teach every good Mormon girl that oral sex is not really considered sex per se. We have to thank him for that at least...

Last edited by Big Mike; 08-13-2007 at 06:44 AM.
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 07:32 AM   #65
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
The prevailing mentality shown lately (anti GOP sentiment) almost guarantees we get either Hillary or Obama.
read my lips, it will not be hillary! read post #57.
gregrocks90046 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:34 AM   #66
RCC Addict

trickedoutTLT06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:40 AM   #67
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Ronnie was arguably the best president we've EVER had.
most recent. some of the older presidents were good.
SnailMail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 12:58 PM   #68
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Ronnie was arguably the best president we've EVER had....
I'm neither Dem. or Rep, I think every President did some good and some bad. Ronald Reagan definitely did some good but let's not forget, after Jimmy Carter left office, America was the largest creditor nation in the world. When Ronald Reagan left office we were the largest debtor nation in the world with a national debt of almost 1.5 trillion dollars(it's like 6+ now) . Times were good because we were living off the national credit card.

Quote:
Well, Bill did teach every good Mormon girl that oral sex is not really considered sex per se. We have to thank him for that at least...
hawnmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:47 AM   #69
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnailMail View Post
most recent. some of the older presidents were good.
REAGAN:
His picture should be on the $20.

Trickle down economics works! It worked getting us out of "The Depression" and worked getting us out of the 70's. All be it that the trickle down effect after "the Depression" was government money building roads, dams, and landmarks, it still worked. Reagan's tax cutting drove the boom we saw during the later Reagan and early Bush 1 terms. Clinton was sitting pretty, during his tax raising we also saw huge market drops and the internet boom crash. Planning for 911 was under his watch.

National Debt: Who really gives a crap? I mean think about it. We owe other countries like Israel, Germany, France, Brazil, Japan money right? Ok. Who's turd cutter do we save, or send financial aide too? It's all a money transfer. "The National Debt" is a political issue only, brought up by people wanting re-election or wanting to be elected. I remember all the talk when Clinton ran for his second term. "He balanced the budget, National Debt is at an all time low" Sure it was all the revenue generated by the higher incomes in the 80's paid off that "debt". He was busy paying off the debt while the Defense Department was starving, and loss of money/power at the CIA and NSA caused 911.

All you Iraq War/Bush haters/Clinton lovers...tell me again what Clinton was doing in Kosovo/Bosnia? Nation building from religious genocide, right? WTF the do you think our boys are doing in Iraq? Only difference now is that the Muslims are doing the killing instead of getting killed.

FORECLOSURES: I would like everyone to post here and tell us your location IF: the media in your area is telling you that you live in or near "the highest foreclosure rate in the country". It's all over the local media here in Denver too. How can Cleveland, Arizona and Denver all have the Highest foreclosure rate in the country. Are we getting horns-waggled by the boob toob again?
JohnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 10:41 AM   #70
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJohn View Post
FORECLOSURES: I would like everyone to post here and tell us your location IF: the media in your area is telling you that you live in or near "the highest foreclosure rate in the country". It's all over the local media here in Denver too. How can Cleveland, Arizona and Denver all have the Highest foreclosure rate in the country. Are we getting horns-waggled by the boob toob again?
Some info on the areas where foreclosures are the highest:
http://biz.yahoo.com/cnnm/070813/061...zips.html?.v=7
skellyo is offline   Reply With Quote