Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Micro-t

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2007, 11:42 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Micro-t

Does anyone like these?? I just bought one stock w/ the li-po setup and it will outrun my maxx it will hit 40+mph!! i love this thing!! its freckin awesome...i will post some vids of it with the stock batt and then with a lipo batt and bigger pinion gear its effin crazy....
truegaintfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2007, 12:28 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Yeah I love em....got one with a couple extra stock batteries and it gits pretty good. Losi did this one right. Ton's o fun in my driveway.
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:55 AM   #3
20K Club

I just never really could get into them. I just got bored really fast with them. I wish I would have though, they are the perfect size for office wars!
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 11:12 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegaintfree View Post
I just bought one stock w/ the li-po setup and it will outrun my maxx it will hit 40+mph!!

40 mph? I highly doubt it.
toyofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 01:38 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Does anyone like these?? I just bought one stock w/ the li-po setup and it will outrun my maxx it will hit 40+mph!! i love this thing!! its freckin awesome...i will post some vids of it with the stock batt and then with a lipo batt and bigger pinion gear its effin crazy....
Dude something that small going that fast... I seriously doubt it. The most I have ever seen one do is like 20, and at that, it was totally rediculous. If it hit something, there would be nothing left. And even with the a really big pinion and small spur and a lipo, it wouldnt go that fast. The tires would probably come right off the rims. and the gears couldnt handle it anyway.
Krawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 01:56 PM   #6
20K Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawlin View Post
Dude something that small going that fast... I seriously doubt it. The most I have ever seen one do is like 20, and at that, it was totally rediculous. If it hit something, there would be nothing left. And even with the a really big pinion and small spur and a lipo, it wouldnt go that fast. The tires would probably come right off the rims. and the gears couldnt handle it anyway.
There are a few that have been said to go around the high 30's and rumored low 40's but they were brushless and heavily modded. So you are incorrect, however simply adding a lipo will not even get you close to that speed, especially the only a 7.4v LiPO.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 02:14 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley0706 View Post
There are a few that have been said to go around the high 30's and rumored low 40's but they were brushless and heavily modded. So you are incorrect, however simply adding a lipo will not even get you close to that speed, especially the only a 7.4v LiPO.
But still, even at that, if you hit something, there would be nothing left.
Old 08-11-2007, 02:43 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley0706 View Post
This thread is about a Micro-T, not a Mini-T. The Micro-T's fit in your hand. So, with that said, getting a Micro-T up to 40mph, you'd need to be dragging it behind your 1:1 auto down the street at 40mph.
toyofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 02:45 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

Basically, its like saying one of your biggest matchbox/hotwheels cars went 40 with a lipo, big pinion, and stock motor. Not going to happen.

Last edited by Krawlin; 08-11-2007 at 03:12 PM.
Old 08-11-2007, 02:51 PM   #10
Keep it real

Quote:
Are you talking micro T or MiniT? The miniT can beat a nitro, my buddy has one with a brushless 8000kv motor that outruns nitros all the time.
Tanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 03:50 PM   #11
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyofast View Post
40 mph? I highly doubt it.
x2
DUDE is offline   Reply With Quote