1-5 19 25.33%
1-7 9 12.00%
1-10 and up 23 30.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: how many guns?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2007, 06:45 AM   #41
I wanna be Dave

Smith and Wesson Model 41 deuce-deuce w/ Herritt National Match grips and an old 2-piece holosight. An absolute tack-driver. I've shot a 579 out of 600 with this piece in competition.

Marlin 7000T w/ a Bushnell 3x9

Winchester Model 92 chambered for .45 Long Colt

Czech-made (BRNO) Turkish Mauser chambered for 8mm Mauser

You want a top-quality scope? Unertl - the sniper's choice for decades...
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2007, 12:32 PM   #42
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Mwright, are you talking about the 10/22?
yes thats the one!
I remembered the name the next day but for the life of me couldn't remember waht it was called.
It's in pristine condition! stainless barrel and I believe maple stock.
one of the coolest guns I own.

my M4 is definately my favorite gun! I have wanted one since I was a kid and when I finally bought it I couldn't stop looking at it!
It was fullfilling a fantasy for me.
I reccomend everyone buy one!
Mac10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:39 PM   #43
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Singer 1911
Wow - that is probably the rarest of the WWII era 1911's. Manufactured by the Singer sewing machine company under U.S. Government contract. If it's in good condition it's worth some coin. Hang on to that one man.
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:48 PM   #44

My dad owns a Sig Sauer 226 or 228. And I believe my Granfather owns a WW2 sub officers berreta never sht during the war. Dont know the mdoel. And my dad owns several .12 ga, and some type of S&W. I saw them like 2 years ago. And I own a large 2 hand held cannon, the kind that gets people pregnant. Haha its big bore. Just kidding.
LtKar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 03:46 PM   #45
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by john alardin View Post
. I like the M4's, more than the M16. In Black Hawk Down (the movie) there are several soldiers with M4s, yet the M4 hadn't been released yet. Did anyone else catch that? .
The M4 wasnt released yet??? I wonder why the Army issued me one 6 months before that happened??? The standard soldier couldnt get one but, special ops, rangers,tankers and several basic training companies were issued them for testing. Some were real m4's some were just m16's lowers with m4 uppers. Personally the M4 sucks, the gas return gums up, H&K and a couple others have introduced an M4 varient that solves that problem and the Military is testing them as we speak. While my Brother was in Afghan his M4 was pulled and replaced with an M16A4 (yes A4) because of the problems with the M4's.
jetboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:57 PM   #46
Pebble Pounder

My sister was in the Reserves in '00 or so, and she told me about this rifle (the M4) that she had heard might replace the M16, so I figured it hadn't been out in '93. The Spec Ops thing makes sense, though. Speaking of movies, has anyone seen Tears of the Sun? It was awesome!! I have it, but can't find it anymore:-(. Does the M16 clog up as easily as the M4? I have heard of the gasport easily clogging on the 16 before. Does any one know how to polish a trigger's contact surface properly, so that I won't go overboard, and turn a semi into an auto. I don't have any semi's right now, but I would like to learn.
john alardin is offline   Reply With Quote