Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Where did my post go??

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2007, 12:57 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Exclamation Where did my post go??

I posted in one of the wheelie king threads and I came in to edit it but it was gone... Did it get deleted?? if so why and why didn't I get a notice?? I am a paid member here, what the.....???
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2007, 02:12 PM   #2
06 Super National Champ

I assume you're referring to the post you made about the products you were trying to sell on the forums without having a vendor star (blue).
Old 08-19-2007, 02:26 PM   #3
RCC Addict

I'm not sure I understand,, why didn't I get an e-mail about this, Kinda harsh to delete without notice. or oppurtunity to correct. Not exactly kind to paying members. Obviously I missed something in the rules, my bad. Geeze, I wasn't trying to get away with anything or break any rules.

Last edited by The Real Dogman; 08-19-2007 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:52 PM   #4
06 Super National Champ

I don't send emails, PMs, IM, or snail mail notifying folks that their post that violates forums rules has been deleted or edited. Neither will the other mods, they'll just give you an infraction for not following the rules.

If you want to sell items on the forums that you're producing you'll need a blue star. That was one of the options when you purchased your star...Green, Blue or Gold.
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/payments.php

Also, check out Badger's (one of the two owners of the forum) thread on this topic: No more non-vendor feeler threads

You've been around since June. I should've given you an infraction, but instead I just deleted the post.

No big deal.

Now you know.

Last edited by JasonInAugusta; 08-19-2007 at 02:54 PM.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:04 PM   #5
RCC Addict

Yep, Obviously blew it!!! Now everybody can jump in and tell me I blew it too. I guess mistakes are meant to happen. Oh well, Live and learn.. wanna buy some wk upper links anyway..LOL I will look into the blue star option.

EDIT ADDED:

I read the thread you suggested Jason, I do understand the logic of the blue star and the lack of tolerance. I will not pass transgression on again. And I do understand that $100 Blue Star fee is to keep out the "kids with a dremel". So when I get asked about things I make, I should take the transaction outside the forum, right?? I mean I do have other avenues to "pimp" my "$2 crack whore". I just wanna be famous in the crawler scene just like you Jason!! JK Anyway I stand corrected and the elite here a RCC wont see me sell here without a blue star!!! Thank you.. Have you moved to Conneticut yet???(not meant as personal dig, truly curious)

EDIT ADDED AGAIN: I changed this post abit in honor of Jason's effort to keep out useless comments,, Thank you Jason!!

Last edited by The Real Dogman; 08-19-2007 at 06:45 PM.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:27 PM   #6
06 Super National Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Dogman View Post
Yep, Obviously blew it!!! Now every other buttknob can jump in and tell me I blew it too. I guess mistakes are meant to happen. Oh well, Live and learn.. wanna buy some wk upper links anyway..LOL I will look into the blue star option.

EDIT ADDED:

I read the thread you suggested Jason, I do understand the logic of the blue star and the lack of tolerance. I will not pass transgression on again. And I do understand that $100 Blue Star fee is to keep out the "kids with a dremel". So when I get asked about things I make, I should take the transaction outside the forum, right?? I mean I do have other avenues to "pimp" my "$2 crack whore". I just wanna be famous in the crawler scene just like you Jason!! JK Anyway I stand corrected and the elite here a RCC wont see me sell here without a blue star!!! Thank you.. Have you moved to Conneticut yet???

What the hell is wrong with you?

Why would you even attempt to make something simple into a personal matter?

I could have called you a dumbass for not following the forum rules, or I could have just deleted your posts and given you an infraction for not following the rules.

I did neither. I just deleted your post 'cause it didn't follow the rules.

Why you would want to try to make this a personal matter baffles me.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:31 PM   #7
RCC Addict

Raytard, is that all you have???? I guess it was good thing I held back.... LOL

Now go play with your marbles like a good little special boy, and let the big people talk!!!

WOW!! for a bunch of hardasses you are very sensitive!! That was meant to be purely sarcastic and compliant. Your quick to bust my chops but when it comes back.....Just thought I was speaking your language....hmm,, I promise I will try to behave..

Last edited by The Real Dogman; 08-19-2007 at 04:37 PM.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:55 PM   #8
Trying to have Fun Again

Read through this thread and find out what happens if you get caught selling with out a vendor star.

vendor star discount???
Old 08-19-2007, 06:51 PM   #9
RCC Addict

Red Rock, what was the point of that thread?? I read it as a couple underage kids looking to start a "business" but was convinced otherwise. I did not see anything about penalties... and yes I read the whole thread...

BTW I'm a bit older than that, maybe just abit younger then JIA's Dad and older than most. FYI.

EDIT ADDED:

Been here longer than June(Since Last Dec I Think) just changed my name so I can be recognized from other forums

Last edited by The Real Dogman; 08-19-2007 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:21 PM   #10
RCC Addict

Quote:
Been here longer than June(Since Last Dec I Think) just changed my name so I can be recognized from other forums
Looks like Homeboy broke another rule...
Changing his name...
Old 08-19-2007, 07:33 PM   #11
RCC Addict

Quote:
I did not see anything about penalties... and yes I read the whole thread...
I did.

vendor star discount???
Old 08-19-2007, 07:35 PM   #12
RCC Addict

Oh well, sue me!! Geeze....

Oh Mrpink, I stand corrected, a blurb about abusing the PM rules, missed it, just proves I'm human. Now show me one that's relavent here....

I said I would try to behave, but ....lol

I guess this is whats called "paying your dues" right

Last edited by The Real Dogman; 08-19-2007 at 07:45 PM.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:52 PM   #13
RCC Addict

Quote:
Oh Mrpink, I stand corrected, a blurb about abusing the PM rules, missed it, just proves I'm human. Now show me one that's relavent here....

I said I would try to behave, but ....lol

I guess this is whats called "paying your dues" right
I guess we are all "superhuman" for being able to both read, and comprehend at the same time. You obviously did not read that thread.

"paying your dues" is buying a vendors star if you want to produce & sell items on this forum. Other boards of which I am a vendor member (completely unrelated to anything rc.) charge as much as three times what they ask for here.

Best way to let a thread die is to stop responding. It is really not making anyone else look bad except you.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:06 PM   #14
I lost my vendor privileges

i want front row seats to the fight.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:14 PM   #15
RCC Addict

I'm not trying make anyone look bad, just responding those who are..... And what makes you think I want it to die??? Did I say that somewhere and miss it cause I'm not "superhuman"

I think the point of buying the "Star" has been made.. so whats your added point,, besides adding uneeded comments..

Of that whole thread, I read, I missed a sentence or two. A sentence or two that does not seem relevant to the subject at hand, don't be so petty..

Some of you people act like I should be in court over this geeze guys, its only a hobby, and it's supposed to fun!!! Let's keep it in perspective. wow

OOPS SORRY GUYS!!!
Old 08-19-2007, 08:18 PM   #16
RCC Addict

And I do have to give Jason some credit he delete some useless comments that were posted earlier to keep things civil.. Thank You Jason!! Much Respect!!
Old 08-19-2007, 08:27 PM   #17
2006 2.2 National Champ

Quote:
And I do have to give Jason some credit he delete some useless comments that were posted earlier to keep things civil.. Thank You Jason!! Much Respect!!
Actually, I deleted them.

The point has been made this thread is now locked.
Closed Thread