Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Chase Scene's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2007, 10:05 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Chase Scene's

Well I just had a crotch rocket go screaming by my house about a half hour ago with a smokey on his tail. I wondering how many of you people have witnessed an episode of Cops in the making.
fast5xc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2007, 10:10 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

I have a few times....

I was heading into work one time. Drove around a corner just to see a car sliding around the same cormer. He over corrected and ditched it. I pulled over and got out. He jumped out and ran through the field. The the Cop came up next going after him. The Cop knew me and where I worked and asked way I didn't go after him. I wasn't armed. I'm not chasing some dirtbag I have no cluse about like that. the Cop just looked at me pissed and called it in. I just left. never heard anything else about it. I wish the bastard would have hit me.... Need the insurance money at the time.
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 10:37 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

i was biking down my street one day...i turned around to see if i could cross and saw a smoking sedan slide through a turn at the end of the street with a cop behind him. the cops had already blocked the other end of the street and they boxed him in.
bemmermazda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 10:38 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

i have actually seen a big halery go flying by with a cop on its tail
xxizzer421xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 07:57 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

My family was going into town when a black sedan flew by us, then tons of police cars came past (I think there was eleven or twelve total). The car tried to turn onto a side street, but they didn't make it, and ended up going into a tree. Everyone in the car jumped out and ran for it. When we got home, they were still looking for them. They also had the police helicopter with it's huge spotlight flying around. They ended up catching all three of them the next day.
Cubman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:01 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by run2jeepn View Post
the Cop just looked at me pissed and called it in.
HaHa....screw that. Does that cop come up to your work and do your job? No way would I intervene.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 04:24 PM   #7
Rock Stacker

About 2 months ago me and my friends were hanging out on my porch when a Cadillac with three wheel came skidding around the corner of my block. He was doing about 40 mph in a residential area with three wheels. He almost clipped a car parked on the street. He got a couple blocks to his house and hid in his garage. Then the cops came and asked us if we'd seen anything and we told them where the guy lived and they arrested him. He had caused a really bad accident street racing about a mile from my house.
stack'o'rocks is offline   Reply With Quote