Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: girlfriend issues

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2007, 12:18 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default girlfriend issues

Okay before you read this, if your here just to post BS, then go f off.

My gf is mad at me cuz she thinks I like another girl almst as much as her, which is stupid why would I go out with someone I dont really love. I truly love her, I'd do anything for her, but lately we've been getting into alot of fights, not serious, just little nagging to each other. It happens back in forth every other day or so, for the last week. She talks to my sis, and supposedly still loves me, but I think she is slowly slippin away. And shes too imature to sit down and talk about it, she acts like everythings fine.

Thats not near all, but im not here to get any sympathy, I just had to let some out. I dont have any friends I can trust to tell them my problems, and my brother thinks im too young to love (about 16)

Last edited by TLTCrawlin; 08-25-2007 at 12:25 AM.
TLTCrawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2007, 12:26 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Sorry, I have to agree with your brother. Enjoy it while you can, if she's like this now most likely it will get worse later. There's a world full of women out there, don't get so attached to one at such a young age.
Thorsteenster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 12:30 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

I cant help it, when I first met her, she goes to my church that ive strongly grown up in, and there never been no one that ive liked, so I never looked, and when she moved her, I noticed her but thought id enver have a chance, but hell if I know why but she gave me a chance and its been going pretty well for the 4 months, but I understand love isnt a cup of tea.
TLTCrawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 01:04 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

You are young., enjoy life. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Right now you should be catching and releasing ( depending how loose your morals are) , When you're older and more mature you will think back of how much fun you had when you were a teen. If I knew then what I knew about the game now I would have been dangerous.
NorCal 2500HD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 02:02 AM   #5
RCC Addict

hey man just like everyone said your too young man to be stressin' about girls! Dont sit there and tell me you can find other hot girls around where you live? Man if your in HS still then your (i hate to say it) whipped bro. Youre setting yourself up for a heartbreak man..
sleek6mt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 02:25 AM   #6
MWRCA'er

I agree, too young for these kinda games. It's easy for us to say get rid of her. But, since you emotional attached you want to hang on. But, if you not enjoying the relationship why hang on? She wants control, she is playing you man.
Mnster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 04:37 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal 2500HD View Post
You are young., enjoy life. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Right now you should be catching and releasing ( depending how loose your morals are) , When you're older and more mature you will think back of how much fun you had when you were a teen. If I knew then what I knew about the game now I would have been dangerous.

Thats Real Talk.
2Crawlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 04:40 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Time will tell if it's to be. That's all i can say. i know how you feel. happened to me lots a times! Girls are one of many things man doesn't understand!
theshimonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 06:51 AM   #9
I lost my vendor privileges

life goes on bro. live it to the fullest right now while you can. like others have said you will look back on it when you get our age and laugh and think of how much fun you had and also think "i remember when i was that age"lol

anyway just let life take its course. it will get better one day. alot of ups and downs while you grow up though.just take it one day at a time.
clodstall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 07:09 AM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I could not have said it better myself!
Racer4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 07:13 AM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
X4 or 5 whatever place I am in.....
FrankyRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 07:36 AM   #12
CSR
RCC Addict

I'd go out with the other girl.
CSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 07:38 AM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSR View Post
I'd go out with the other girl.
I believe you.
FrankyRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:24 AM   #14
R.I.P. Chip

You all know what I would do.

+

+

jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:27 AM   #15
TEAM RCC

:-p:-p:-p
CRF450R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:32 AM   #16
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLTCrawlin View Post
Okay before you read this, if your here just to post BS, then go f off.

My gf is mad at me cuz she thinks I like another girl almst as much as her, which is stupid why would I go out with someone I dont really love. I truly love her, I'd do anything for her, but lately we've been getting into alot of fights, not serious, just little nagging to each other. It happens back in forth every other day or so, for the last week. She talks to my sis, and supposedly still loves me, but I think she is slowly slippin away. And shes too imature to sit down and talk about it, she acts like everythings fine.

Thats not near all, but im not here to get any sympathy, I just had to let some out. I dont have any friends I can trust to tell them my problems, and my brother thinks im too young to love (about 16)
your brother is right. you said it yourself-"shes too imature to sit down and talk about it" you have to ask yourself, do your friends nag you? do you nag your friends? of course not. so why do you put up with a gf that nags?

now is the time you need to be dating many different girls. this is how you find out what you like and don't like. believe it or not, you will be a completely different person at 25 years old. i am 40 years old, never married. i just asked my gf to marry me. i can't tell you how glad i am that i waited this long. trust me.
gregrocks90046 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:36 AM   #17
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
You all know what I would do.
Don't listen to him TLTcrawlerkid,suicide is not the answer.And if you were to commit suicide a fork to the jugular would take wwwwway too long for you to die.I would just jump off a building or something.Anyways like everyone else said,your just a young man.If this doesn't work out don't worry about.You'll make due and meet someone alot better that loves you and makes you feel like $1500 and knows how to make good love to you and won't make fun of your job and spend all your money and tell your brother that you're a loser then go to his house and sleep with him right under your nose.....then get pregnant and leave you for him!
ColquittCustom405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:46 AM   #18
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregrocks90046 View Post
i just asked my gf to marry me.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:51 AM   #19
Rock Crawler

one word for you

PARTY!!!!!! then worry about love it will come to you.
EMUTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 08:55 AM   #20
Quarry Creeper

honestly. if you cant talk to her about it, then maybe you should just leave her.
Crawler Noob is offline   Reply With Quote