Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: The Power Block On Spike Tv ????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 04:58 PM   #21
PapaGriz Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double J View Post
congrats to your uncle.

been watching the shows forever. Since they only had Shady Tree Mechanic ( I think it was called)

Don't really care for Trucks now that Stacey left seems like nothing but painting tips?

Stacey is now on ESPN a show called gearz. Stacey Davids Gearz to be exact. I've only been able to watch it a couple of times because it comes on at different times (hate espn) last time I saw it was around 3am after coming in from the garage.

He's doing a little of everything cars, trucks, atv's and so on.

My favorite so far. SGT. ROCK
I hate ESPN for that same reason DubJ. They are always moving stuff around. I've only caught Gearz once.

Ian and Jessie are very entertaining but the rigs they build are lame and fall apart all the time. I like watching the show though.

Lou rocks, he carries Muscle Car well enough on his own I think.

Trucks is lame now.

Hot Rod is OK. They do some cool stuff but not near enough Ford stuff compared to the Chevys. I'm tired of Chevy hot rod "tech".

Congrats on your Uncle's new job. Put in a good word for me if they need a new host for Extreme4x4.
Grizzly4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 07:38 PM   #22
RCC Addict

hotrod-the older guy sucks huge balls, too much new car tech and huge $$$ crap. The drag racing hilights are good though.
extreme 4x4-I like Ian, Jessie is only on the show because she is female, neither of them have any business welding anything, but the tech is generally good, but their execution sucks for the most part.
trucks-I actually dont mind the hosts, but i just havent gotten into any of their projects lately. Not a bad show really
musclecar-Lou has some skills and isnt afraid to hack on a nice car. He isnt as annoying as he used to be. His projects are cool as well.
Courtney Hansen-she sucks, and i dont mean in the good way. Nice to look at but thats it.

Basically, the power block is the only TV i watch, so im not going to complain too much, but like anything, it could be better.
dittohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 07:43 PM   #23
Pebble Pounder

I used to watch all the shows, but now I only watch muscle car and Extreme 4x4. I also watch gearz now (used to watch trucks when stacey was on there).

BTW: project crazy horse (the bronco) that stacey built on TRUCKS was up on ebay a while back, it was at just under 30,000 and the reserve wasn't met yet. I'll see if I can find a link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...164780440&rd=1

Last edited by Racefan1115; 10-16-2007 at 07:49 PM.
Racefan1115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:30 AM   #24
Quarry Creeper

go uncle buddy !!!!!!
CRUZ CONTROL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:47 AM   #25
I lost my vendor privileges

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
Too bad her attitude SUCKS!! I met her and Ian at the Indy Jamboree last year. Ian was goofy, but after about 2 seconds around Jessie, I had to walk away.
wouldnt surprise me a bit.
clodstall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:35 AM   #26
RCC Addict

Is it just me or is the power block nothing but friggin reruns? I swear every time I check my DVR to watch it it's the same show OVER and OVER.

Gratz to your uncle!
NickRummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:51 AM   #27