Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: The Power Block On Spike Tv ????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2007, 08:40 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Question The Power Block On Spike Tv ????

Does any one watch the show on saturday morning on the power block tv ? just wondering because they hired a new engine builder for all there shows but hes mostly on horsepower tv his name is BUDDY HENDRICKS ! Oh and by the way the coolest part is that hes my uncle ! Hes got my dream job and one other thing they should have not fired stacy he will alwasy be the best host for the show trucks the new guys REALLY STINK !!!!!!!!

POWER BLOCK TV RULES!!!!!!
CRUZ CONTROL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2007, 08:57 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Hey, that's pretty cool.

Think he can hook me up with Courtney Hansen? :-P
Mad Scientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:59 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

ya watch it everyweekend. ill keep an eye out for him.
joehein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:11 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Watched for a LOOOONG time....
yea the new guys relly suck..
mudhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:16 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Except for Ian and Jessi Combs... especially Jessie. A 4x4 chick that welds. Awesome!

Congrats to your uncle man, thats a hell of a job!
2JSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:41 PM   #6
RCC Addict

cool deal for your uncle, but except for Ian and Lou, the rest of them are all pretty much tools... including courtney hanson....
STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:49 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

MAN I LOVE THE SHOW!! when i cant watch it i record it! i gotta keep an eye out for your uncle
luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:22 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

The new Trucks is kinda like SNL, You keep watching to hopefully see a good one....... But it never happens. Oh and it is cool to have a woman that can weld! My wife got a new full exhaust, K&N, and Jet kit for her Super Moto bike and before I got home from work she had it all on except the Jets! I was proud!
racerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:34 PM   #9
Picky Fab'r/Acetal Junky

Saw the intro of Hendricks to the crew...should be a great addition to help "tech up" that comedic crew.

I agree...Stacey leaving Trucks was the start of the end for that show. The one blond haired guy "seems" to know what he's doing...more in the paint area than anything else, but that big ogre they had as his sidekick was a joke, he didn't seem to know squat..he was just there to fill the space. At least they got rid of him and brought in that young kid that also seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Got to meet Ian at the Off Road Expo, and he's a hoot. Nice guy You can totally see him as the shop teach he used to be
Offroader5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:23 AM   #10
Rock Crawler

Been watching it for a very long time.
Bam Bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 07:24 AM   #11
I wanna be Dave

First The Big Fat Indian Guy on HotRod left, he was the only one on that show worth 15 seconds of TV time. Now were stuck with 2 tools.

Second Danica (if I wasn't a girl with looks I wouldn't be worth the time on an slow Indy track) leaves, fine by me. I prefer the looks of Courtney, just she needs to be muted to be allowed on TV.

Stacy leaves and we get Dirk Digler (hey admit it he looks like Dirk) and his moron friend. both know half what Stacy did. Useless.

Then theres the Muscle car show...Lou holds it together, but thats just not enough.

4x4 is my show. I'm not huge into the 4x4 scene, but the show seems to me to work well, especially with Jessi. Fun stuff and not just lame froo-froo to make the vendors cream their pants.

Not the biggest fan of Hendricks, honestly no Left Turn company has ever showed me enough technology to make them worth anything. Nascar racing is lame, the cars are forced to look a certain way and represent nothing about "stock car" racing any further. You can't even purchase any Toyota, Dodge, or Ford Fusion with a V8 and the chevy is only offered in the SS version. Hell all those cars are FWD. Thank you but I will stick to my WRC and F1 racing when it comes to 4 wheeled motorsports.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 02:14 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Thanks, to those who support my uncle and his progress on the power block and well those other people whos opinions dont really matter whell im sure they can figure out where to STICK IT !!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 02:33 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

congrats to your uncle.

been watching the shows forever. Since they only had Shady Tree Mechanic ( I think it was called)

Don't really care for Trucks now that Stacey left seems like nothing but painting tips?

Stacey is now on ESPN a show called gearz. Stacey Davids Gearz to be exact. I've only been able to watch it a couple of times because it comes on at different times (hate espn) last time I saw it was around 3am after coming in from the garage.

He's doing a little of everything cars, trucks, atv's and so on.

My favorite so far. SGT. ROCK
Double J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 02:34 PM   #14
Pebble Pounder

The only change I actually like on that show.. is now they tell you the cost of the things they are putting on...
robbo989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 02:44 PM   #15
Quarry Creeper

sorry to tell you guys this but i did find out what happend to the best truck they ever started to build on trucks SGT. ROCK Iit sad they draged it out side and there it sits and know one has done anything with it . they call the place where they put it and all the other projects that dont get finshed in THE BONE YARD ! Its layin outside in the dirt that truck had a sweet look and was a bad a$$ build and they threw it out side to rust away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way they wont sell it !!!!
R.I.P. !!!! SGT. ROCK
Old 10-16-2007, 03:34 PM   #16
I lost my vendor privileges

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JSC View Post
Except for Ian and Jessi Combs... especially Jessie. A 4x4 chick that welds. Awesome!

Congrats to your uncle man, thats a hell of a job!
i agree. Jessie is hot.mmmmmmmmmmmmm
clodstall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:48 PM   #17
RCC Addict

Another cool thing I can add to this tread...
When we (RCP and SoCal RCRC members) were at the OFF ROAD EXPO
2 weeks ago, a film crew came around, filming RCP CRAWLER'S Rock Mountain and us crawling on it. When we asked where they were from they said... "Spike TV's EXTREME 4x4"...
I thought that was the coolest thing because its one of my favorite shows!!!!
They didnt know the date it was going to air so keep your eyes open!
If I ever find out the date, I will let you guys know!

BTW, CRUZ CONTROL, Very cool about your uncle working for the Power Block

~John
KRAWLR4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:30 PM   #18
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offroader5 View Post
The one blond haired guy "seems" to know what he's doing...
I could be wrong, but I think he was the man behind the camera helping Stacey David. The silent partner if you will.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:42 PM   #19
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUZ CONTROL View Post
sorry to tell you guys this but i did find out what happend to the best truck they ever started to build on trucks SGT. ROCK Iit sad they draged it out side and there it sits and know one has done anything with it . they call the place where they put it and all the other projects that dont get finshed in THE BONE YARD ! Its layin outside in the dirt that truck had a sweet look and was a bad a$$ build and they threw it out side to rust away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way they wont sell it !!!!
R.I.P. !!!! SGT. ROCK

Thats funny the last time I watched Gearz Stacey was hooking up a propane kit to the guns in the back, and the pic that double j posted up is from Stacey's new shop.
BUBBA069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:49 PM   #20
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by clodstall View Post
i agree. Jessie is hot.mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Too bad her attitude SUCKS!! I met her and Ian at the Indy Jamboree last year. Ian was goofy, but after about 2 seconds around Jessie, I had to walk away.
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote