Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: 1.9 Scale Build off

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 07:43 PM   #161
Quarry Creeper

i read a bit of talk.. are yall saying that my crew cab dually chevy aint leagal? the pic i had showed it slamed, but i have no intentions of slaming a 4x4 truck... it was just a quick pic.. trying to throw you off, but i guess yall took it too far and want to kick me out???

thats fine if it dont clear.. heck with it is what i say.. i can enjoy the build myself...

is a non crawler in or out??? my truck wont be a crawler, but will be used as a tow rig with 4wd.... i am still gona build it, but i need to know if its good enough for the build off..
truckerbuddy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2007, 07:47 PM   #162
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckerbuddy2 View Post
i read a bit of talk.. are yall saying that my crew cab dually chevy aint leagal? the pic i had showed it slamed, but i have no intentions of slaming a 4x4 truck... it was just a quick pic.. trying to throw you off, but i guess yall took it too far and want to kick me out???

thats fine if it dont clear.. heck with it is what i say.. i can enjoy the build myself...

is a non crawler in or out??? my truck wont be a crawler, but will be used as a tow rig with 4wd.... i am still gona build it, but i need to know if its good enough for the build off..
Its not my rule, But I think your plan is fine.. I just didnt think a lowrider was appropriate..
DARKHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 07:47 PM   #163
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckerbuddy2 View Post

Bring it on.
Mikekx65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 07:50 PM   #164
Quarry Creeper

cool.. its so on... lol..

sorry if i sounded like an arse. im a bit tired, and i dont have the longest fuse when im tired..

shoot.. got my parts on the way, hope they get here soon enough.. lol..
truckerbuddy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:25 PM   #165
Rock Crawler

i think i will give this a shot i have alot to get but here is what i have to start with(body only)

with the intesions of looking like this:

usa1man is offline   Reply With Quote