Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Pics of My Dogs (56k warning)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 01:57 PM   #21
I wanna be Dave

OMG DOBERMAN!!! I grew up with dobermans. The first 4 dogs that I hard were all doberman pinchers. At one point we had 12! 10 of which were puppies.

BooBoo - 100lbs
Ahmed - 110lbs
Lucy - 90lbs
Suzy - 85lbs

My folks have a mini-pin right now, but he doesn't like me. The previous owner's boyfriend used to kick him. :(
2JSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 02:09 PM   #22
Rock Stacker

awwww poor lil guy. pins are really sweet lil dogs. mine cuddles up to me whenever im sitting down and falls asleep in my lap. my dobbie usually will come find me and lay next to me if im on the couch. hes of european bloodline so hes bigger then the "breed standard" and comes in at 120lbs. strong boy too... hes able to carry 3 foot long sticks around as thick as soda cans. hes aslo able to yank a baseball bat out of a 250lb mans hands
julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 03:05 PM   #23
I wanna be Dave

Yah, I feel sad for him because I'd really like to get close and play with him, but he just barks and growls at me because I look like the guy that abused him. SUCKS! :-(

I used to live in Phoenix and we had an old wooden fence that went around the back yard when we had Ahmed. Well the neighbors dog was out front walking back and forth in front of the fence and well, Ahmed actually broke through the fence to attack the dog. He was coughing up white hair for a week.
Old 10-28-2007, 03:37 PM   #24
I wanna be Dave

My friend had a pin, great dog until he had some neurological problem and attacked my friend. Really got my friend in a bind since he loved the dog so much. I ended up with another friend having to take the dog into the vet, the owner couldn't stand to take him in. I believe the vet told us it was somewhat common in pure-bred pins what he had and without cure the vet ended up putting him down.

By the way, love the tattoos. Man great to see such great work, around my area people are still trying to pass of jail or old school biker as "cool".
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 03:47 PM   #25
Pebble Pounder

I don't think Pez was bored, looks like he got some fun while you where out, I never got a dog, i preffer cats.

kazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 03:51 PM   #26
Rock Stacker

ive met my pins mom and grandma and theyre both very mild mannored lil dogs. my friend bred hers by carefully screening the sire s until she found the perfect one for her pin. she had 4 puppies and 3 of them are show winners, mines just a pet and has been a great lil dog for me.

thanks for the compliments on my ink too. i drove 2 hours one way into NY to get it done by a guy i found online. theres proly close to 200 hours done in my arm and over 2k over a period of a year. was worth the drive.. he does incredable work
Old 10-28-2007, 03:53 PM   #27
Sinking with the ship

Some good shots there Julie I think doberman are one of the toughest looking dogs, they just have the fierce look .

-Mike
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:07 PM   #28
Rock Stacker

thank you. they have a fierce look and rep, but most of them are pretty sweet and gentle. mines about as aggressive as a bowl of pudding. hes vocal, but its never in an aggressive manor, he'll growl playfully and make a pretty wide variety of noises but ive never seen him bark angerly at another dog or be aggressive towards humans. he loves everyone.. espically kids
Old 10-28-2007, 08:40 PM   #29
Rock Crawler

He would love me then! So when you gonna bring him to a comp?
John Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:32 PM   #30
Rock Stacker

when his crawler is finished lol
Old 10-28-2007, 09:49 PM   #31
Rock Crawler

My wifes American Cocker Spaniels caught napping. This is the only time they look innocent and peaceful. The one on the left is Harley, Georgia is on the right.
Attached Images

RivBlueNoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:14 PM   #32
Quarry Creeper

now i've got to find some pics of my little dog to post.

not a huge fan of ink but i think if you HAVE to have it then have some quality work done. (which it appears you have)
kurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:28 PM   #33
Rock Stacker

its hit or miss on girls. it looks good on some, but horrible on others. but i agree, that u should take the time to find a good artist and not worry about price when it comes to having a piece permently drawn on your skin
Old 10-28-2007, 10:38 PM   #34
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie View Post
that u should take the time to find a good artist and not worry about price when it comes to having a piece permently drawn on your skin
hammer meet nail.

my wife's brother is an amatuer, and i stress amatuer, tattoo artist. He practices on himself has self administered around 15 new ones the past few weeks. Its just horrible IMO. It has no flow whatsoever. he has a globe, frankenstein, angels, some sort of machine, and all sorts of other random stuff.

That said, if i EVER lost my mind and had to get a tattoo, i would be flying out to cali and have Kat Von D do it. Her work is just SICK.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:43 PM   #35
I'm a stupid C U N T!

our little Nermal as a puppy,

then a little later still a puppy but just bigger and she thinks she's a lapdog

slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:52 PM   #36
I wanna be Dave

NERMAL?! LMFAO - great name!
Old 10-28-2007, 10:56 PM   #37
I'm a stupid C U N T!

Nermal
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 11:11 PM   #38
RCC Addict

i have to get some pics of our yellow lab. she is insane. if there is a reflection on the ground, she will chase it. the same with flashlights and laser pointers. she is 3 years old but still acts like a pup. she will bark at nothing too. i think she will start to bark at something and forget what she was barking at in the first place, but she will keep on barking. and she can not sleep without the garage light on. she found out how to turn it on and kept jumping up on the wall. it was destroying the wall so we had to take a piece of plastic and cut a hole for the light in the middle and screw it on the wall as a shield. oh and she figured out how to open the gates that keep her in the backyard. they are the ones you have to push up, and then pull up. she is smart, but has no common sense. here are the only few i can find of her. they arent the best.

and this one is of when she was really little.

Norcal crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 11:33 PM   #39
Rock Stacker

awwwwwwwwwwwww shes adorable
Old 10-29-2007, 06:31 AM   #40
Quarry Creeper

here is my little ball of energy