Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Don't Close your Blinds!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2007, 03:32 AM   #41
Rock Crawler

the only thing i can say to the remark about the plumbers and soilders thing is that you don't know unless if you are one. been there and done that....................1990-2000 USN, onboard USS America (CV-66). been in the gulf, twice!, during Operation Desert Shield/Storm war. to say honestly, the Persian Gulf war wasn't as bad as the one going on now. but like i told my wife, if they called me back i would go there in a heartbeat and defend what we all fight and live for everyday.............freedom! hell yeah, support our troops.......they need all the support they can get from us. when my enlistment came to an end i went home...........no regrets at all about my experience in the service. if anything it taught me how much i really appreciate what i have. i can honestly say that my time in the service has changed me into a better man for myself and my family.

one more thing about the "plumber" thing...............yeah, i make ALOT more than a soilder does, but.................i would give it up to be side by side with them to help defend our country.
RydeFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2007, 03:40 AM   #42
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HndsWthtShdws View Post
Sure, soldiers deal with more shit for less money than plumbers...............but thats their own decision. Everyone has a choice as to what kind of career they want, if someone chooses soldier then they should be prepared for all aspects of the job.
what's with you about soilders and plumbers? i was a soilder and i am a plumber now (going on 14 years). what's your deal with us? i know............either the government wouldn't let you in.............your last job you had was at a plumbing company and they laid you off............or you're too young to understand the stupidity of your comment. i agree that i had to deal with alot more shit while i was in the service, and i still deal with alot of shit now............thank god it's not yours!!

STEW...............i thank you for your thread.........i totally agree with you, support our troops. godspeed to them all for fighting for all of us and our families. god, let all of them return home safely.

Last edited by RydeFab; 11-01-2007 at 04:03 AM.
RydeFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:43 AM   #43
Rock Stacker

The story stopped too early...

Then after killing the neighbourg who was beating his wife, he go to his place and take random stuff that he find cool. But the neighbour's wife complain... so he have to shoot her. The kids complain... so he have to kill them, because they might grow up and become terrurist and seek revenge for the killing of their parents. Because... now the abusive father is seen as a martyr murdered for bad reasons... (and who was on CIA payroll few years before).

The father go back home, pockets full... The wife start to express some disagreement with the whole ordeal and all the blood to clean on her husband clothes... So he bring her to the bedroom (gitmo) and start beating her because a wife should not criticize her husband (illegal combattant at least) is she communist or what ? And btw, him beating her is not the same as the neighbourg beating his wife, he do it in the name of jeebus... so he's right... But now the son is complaining too ? He support terrurists ? he don't like amurica ? he's certainly gay too... Nothing a good beating can't fix...

Don't stop in the middle of such a nice story...
Coligny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:18 AM   #44
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEW View Post
I agree with you that he is an idiot, but don't even think he is in control of this country, and neither will the next president be in control. They are pawns for people we will never know of.

It is amazing how someone could kill a person like that, no conscience what so ever. I could understand if you were under fire and your life was in jeopardy, but that doesn't look like the case there.

I also thank you for this thread man, do note that I will support our troops till the bitter end, and, if I got the call, I would fight, however, I would not like it, as I think we are not just in our current cause, also, that vid of the sniper, (for those that don't know) is not a vid of U.S. soldiers, it is a video of blackwater contractors who on average pull 75-100k per year. Seems a tad unfair to our boys in green, no?. (I know, because out of school I worked in private security) And, to boot, blackwater has a buffer of not having to follow code of honor or legal guidelines.

Nlee111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:23 AM   #45
REST IN ALOHA CHIP

hey Canada boy,
why dont you take some time to think of the reason why you posted in this thread, think of how many soldiers and plumbers that are actually american.......now if your IQ was close to your post count you would realize that you're fighting a losing battle. At the same time making a lot of people on this site not like your stupid shitass very much.
here i got a present for you:i'd say your well, a 79. borderline retard
kila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coligny View Post

Then after killing the neighbourg who was beating his wife, he go to his place and take random stuff that he find cool. But the neighbour's wife complain... so he have to shoot her. The kids complain... so he have to kill them, because they might grow up and become terrurist and seek revenge for the killing of their parents. Because... now the abusive father is seen as a martyr murdered for bad reasons... (and who was on CIA payroll few years before).

The father go back home, pockets full... The wife start to express some disagreement with the whole ordeal and all the blood to clean on her husband clothes... So he bring her to the bedroom (gitmo) and start beating her because a wife should not criticize her husband (illegal combattant at least) is she communist or what ? And btw, him beating her is not the same as the neighbourg beating his wife, he do it in the name of jeebus... so he's right... But now the son is complaining too ? He support terrurists ? he don't like amurica ? he's certainly gay too... Nothing a good beating can't fix...

Translated from Japanese using google translator:
The last thing that Amurica needs are terrurists that dont believe in
jeebus.
plus the gremlin with name of Gitmo multipy by 10 if waaterr is spills on it.

Last edited by YoUnG_vErSiOn; 11-01-2007 at 11:12 AM.
YoUnG_vErSiOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:45 AM   #46
I wanna be Dave

You are such a douche bag.
Quote:

MOCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:18 AM   #47
CSR
RCC Addict

Thank you for your time served! We appreciate you and all our troops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by o5tacoma View Post
the only thing i can say to the remark about the plumbers and soilders thing is that you don't know unless if you are one. been there and done that....................1990-2000 USN, onboard USS America (CV-66). been in the gulf, twice!, during Operation Desert Shield/Storm war. to say honestly, the Persian Gulf war wasn't as bad as the one going on now. but like i told my wife, if they called me back i would go there in a heartbeat and defend what we all fight and live for everyday.............freedom! hell yeah, support our troops.......they need all the support they can get from us. when my enlistment came to an end i went home...........no regrets at all about my experience in the service. if anything it taught me how much i really appreciate what i have. i can honestly say that my time in the service has changed me into a better man for myself and my family.
CSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:46 AM   #48
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCRAWLER417 View Post
You are such a douche bag.
Actually his response is not that far out of line.

Blinding patriotism is seen by many as a root cause in the problems we are facing today. There is nothing wrong with patriotism in its intended context. It promotes positive and supportive attitudes toward the nation and it's people.

Why have we spent over 460 Billion American dollars on the war in Iraq?

What does the US really hope to accomplish?
kona_joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:58 AM   #49
Quarry Creeper

WE spent that money on a war with them, because we didn't like the way they did things in their country. If we don't like it then it is wrong and you must do it our way.
The US hopes that they will see the errors they are making and convert to our way of life which is the best way to live.

Last edited by scaryclownguy; 11-01-2007 at 02:55 PM.
scaryclownguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 09:06 AM   #50
Quarry Creeper

I'm hoping your response was a facetious remark?
kona_joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:38 AM   #51
Rock Stacker

Seriously people, I'm starting to get extremly tired by the "support the war and our troops you commy traitor" bullcr@p.

Your soldiers should be at home, with their family, or helping against the catastrophic fires that you are facing, or when New Orlean get underwater.

Saddham is dead. He hated Osama even more than you do.
When will you call this war off ? when every peasant in Iraq will be dead ?
Iraq was not a threat to the US, Iran... they are like the retarded cousin... but not a threat either. China... they are more capitalist than you. Russia... same, but with an Italian mafia twist.

If you want real scary look at north korea... no further...

OPEN YOUR EYES. you have no more big enemies. Put the battletanks to rests... The USSR would never have attacked you anyway... look at their arsenal and tell me honestly what you see: DEFENSIVE WEAPONS mobile ICBMS to retaliate after beeing attacked (Typhoon, Topol M) Nearly nothing to project troops overseas, not a single valid Aircraft carrier (for christsake they sold the 2nd prototype unfinished to china who turned it into a water amusement park), THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE ATTACKED, even if they wanted to. Unless if you were to build a crapload of bridges over the atlantic, with gas stations every 40 miles.

Keeping the fear of the USSR was necessary for your defense industry to make big bucks... No more USSR, so now they call the threat "al quaeda". Who simply don't exist... every camel jokey in the world can blow himself with fertilizer bomb and be called "al quaeda" by fox news... that simply won't make it a national security threat... In 95 Paris was blowing every 2 weeks... we didn't invade anything... police work was enought to stop the ordeal. Look at the English/Irish relationship... solved when they stoped answering with battletanks....
Old 11-01-2007, 12:11 PM   #52
06 Super National Champ

Quote:
Your soldiers should be at home, with their family, or helping against the catastrophic fires that you are facing, or when New Orlean get underwater.

My wife is leaving tomorrow for Ft. Campbell then Afghanistan.

You're preaching to the choir when you say that our soliders should be home...but they're not.

So...while they're away they have my support.

Why is she going?

Because she was born in Laos in 1975...right around the time when the communists came in. Her dad was pretty high up in the Lao military (came to the states to train at Ft. Bragg, Ft. Benning, etc).

Her family was one of the first to be sent to what the communists called "re-education camps".

They spent 11 years in that camp scrounging for what food the could get, seeing people decapitated, and basically living in communism.

In '86 they waited for a night with thunderstorms and used the darkness and noise to help them while they escaped the camp and ran for thier lives to a boat that was waiting for them on the Mekong River.

They were spotted and were being fired at with automatic weapons until they were on the Thailand side of the river.

So they made their way through Thailand, then to the Phillipines to, get this, learn English before coming to the States. (They all became citizens, BTW)

So, once they settled in the States everyone that could join the military did once they finished school.

Three daughters and two brothers joined. The 3rd brother tried but he had polio in Laos and the military wouldn't let him in.

So why did they join? Because they appreciate what this country has given them, and they know first-hand what it's like to be free to do as you please then have that right taken away.

Why is she going to Afghanistan? Not because she feels Afghanistan is the target or root of all evil, but because she appreciates the life she's been given in this country and by serving in the military she feels she's giving something back...she's also giving those that want to piss and moan about the gov't and military the right to do so.

Last edited by JasonInAugusta; 11-01-2007 at 12:15 PM.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:21 PM   #53
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HndsWthtShdws View Post
No American soldier is "forced" to serve in any war. Being a soldier is a job just like any other, you know the risks when you sign up and choose to accept them. Why should soldiers get more recognition than plumbers?

Would a plumber do this (My brother bestfriend from Highschool):

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/ramcginnis.htm

There have been talks of a movie being made in his honor, but his parents wont allow it unless the profits go to charities supporting troops, veterans, and scholarships for highschool students.

A song was recently recorded for him: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_534626.html

Last edited by Mirage; 11-01-2007 at 12:24 PM.
Mirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:44 PM   #54
CSR
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta View Post
My wife is leaving tomorrow for Ft. Campbell then Afghanistan.

Our thoughts and prayers to you and family, Jason.

Fort Cambell.... Clarksville? A few miles from me. Holler if you come up sometime.
CSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:45 PM   #55
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Seriously people...
Attached Images

Unholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:51 PM   #56

JASON tell your wife to be safe. And if she needs anything while she is at ft campbell send me a private message and ill help her out as best i can. im currently stationed at ft campbell
kacz7895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:00 PM   #57
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by o5tacoma View Post
i would give it up to be side by side with them to help defend our country.
You mean "Nut to butt"?
DISTURBIN' tha PEACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 01:29 AM   #58
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy View Post
My communist zombi cat iz reedy to fight Moderator Cat...