RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Part 2 Free Chassis (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/90127-part-2-free-chassis.html)

Double J 10-29-2007 03:56 PM

Part 2 Free Chassis

OK time to vote for a driver deserving a comp chassis.

Part 3 coming soon.

Shaun 10-29-2007 04:49 PM

Who nominated me? Thanks!

Bam Bam 10-29-2007 04:55 PM

Eventhough I had a disagreement with clodstall I think he deserves to drive it at nats next year.

k9popo 10-29-2007 07:41 PM

Can I give my votes to JR???:)

Shaun 10-29-2007 08:20 PM

Is it possible to change the vote I made for my self to k9popo JR? I didn't figure anyone would vote for me so I voted for myself.

Thank you very much everyone who has voted.

todd1803 10-29-2007 08:45 PM

So what makes any of these people deserving of a chassis anyways?

Or, more specifically, what criteria are supposed to use when deciding who to vote for?

Shaun 10-29-2007 09:26 PM

So when does part 2 end?

k9popo 10-29-2007 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaun (Post 901521)
Is it possible to change the vote I made for my self to k9popo JR? I didn't figure anyone would vote for me so I voted for myself.

Thank you very much everyone who has voted.

Thanks Shaun, JR has his fingers crossed:)...

Del Monte 10-30-2007 01:01 AM

hmm, whoever nominated me, thanks!

sods 10-30-2007 06:35 AM

crawlaholic, the whole way"thumbsup"

todd1803 10-30-2007 08:13 AM

Decided to vote for Clodstall.

Support those who support the sport "thumbsup"

Double J 10-30-2007 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by todd1803 (Post 901568)
So what makes any of these people deserving of a chassis anyways?

Or, more specifically, what criteria are supposed to use when deciding who to vote for?

Well in part one some one had to nominate a person to receive a chassis. So someone thought they deserved a chassis.

There is no criteria, You just vote for who you beleive is deserving of a chassis.

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9popo (Post 901472)
Can I give my votes to JR???:)

I'll ask a mod to modify it and take you out.

Shuan I'll also ask a mod to switch your vote.

To give a little insite into why I'm doing this.
Basically it is a bet between me and a "nitro" guy. Once I'm done I'll fill you in.

Double J 10-30-2007 01:04 PM

Those that voted other suggestions. You'll need to let me know who the other would be?

crawl rookie 10-30-2007 01:15 PM

Voted for Justgivereh"thumbsup"

rockbound 10-30-2007 01:22 PM

Wow thanks for the nomination!! "thumbsup"

good luck everyone!

renoirbud 10-30-2007 01:37 PM

Does a qualifying spot and a way of getting there and hotel come with the chassis?

ROCKEDUP RICKY 10-30-2007 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by renoirbud (Post 902452)
Does a qualifying spot and a way of getting there and hotel come with the chassis?

Who out of the bunch can even qualify to go to the nats,and pay to get there.
Are you just looking for a commitment to get your chassis at the top at the nats.

Double J 10-30-2007 02:48 PM

OK since there are some questions to this giveaway.

Here it goes.

A friend of mine was telling me how competitive Nitros are and how it's a "cut throught" hobby/sport and everyone is out for themselves. I told him how the Crawling group isn't really like that and are more than willing to support the the guy next to him instead of himself.. for the most part and added how a guy will ship a part for free to help another guy get to a "top spot".. With that said I started this to prove my point. So far so good.. But if you look at how many users are on here and the amount of "nominations" were given, I could be wrong..
So came in part 2.. who will vote for the guy posted that was nominated? who will vote for them selves before voting for another guy?
So being that I wanted to get the competitive guys or guys that felt their nominations would be competitive I added the part about using Da BULL to try their hardest to get to Nationals. I know everyone won't be able to spot that amount of cash to travel to Nats but at least they will try their best to get a spot, if I'm in a position to assist them in going to nats then I'll do my best to help out.

So you could also call this a test to see how selfless you all are. I think for the most part I'm proving my point. If you think none of the listed is competitive enough to make every comp and show what they can do I've added the option for you to nominate someone else. And just to see who is in it for themselves I added the part where you can vote for your self. I've voted for myself simply becuase I have to be impartial and so I can view those who voted.

Part 3 may also be interesting to see???

ROCKEDUP RICKY 10-30-2007 03:01 PM

Your right,I was in off road racing for years.CRAWLER help each other more than those guys do,they may help in their own clicks,but not some stranger.
I voted for myself,just because I can out drive anybody in that list:lol:,at the same time I would help any of them to,you can ask some of them on the list.;-)

Double J 10-30-2007 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY (Post 902520)
Your right,I was in off road racing for years.CRAWLER help each other more than those guys do,they may help in their own clicks,but not some stranger.
I voted for myself,just because I can out drive anybody in that list:lol:,at the same time I would help any of them to,you can ask some of them on the list.;-)

"thumbsup"

Just wait for part 3... It'll get more interesting. at least I hope it does.

There will be a total of 3 chassis given away by the time it's all said and done. ??????