Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Back from Pediatric ICU!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 03:06 AM   #1
I'm a stupid C U N T!

Default Back from Pediatric ICU!

Our friend and neighbor called us at midnight, she was in the hospital with her 2 year old son.

She had left her son with a trusted relative to baby sit while she worked the night shift, goes to pick up her son and the sister in law tells her that her son had climbed over the baby gate and that she caught him in the act but lost her balance and she and the baby fell with her landing on top of him, but she and the boy seem unharmed save for a few scratches and bruises.

WELL , they go home and go to bed all seems well considering......

It's now next morning and Baby is complaining of a lot of head pain and there are several large bruises forming over his body and several scratches, being much more concerned she takes him to the doctor and tells him the story she was told.

The the doctor tell her that the injuries aren't simpatico with the scenario,

The doctor proceeds to do more
test including X-rays to find that He has a skull fracture in the thickest part of his skull and the fracture is perilously close to a large vein that is at risk of being pinched as the fracture heals and could cause permanent brain damage.

She immediately calls the cops to report child abuse! When the police show up at the sister in laws house she confesses to the police that she went to a friends house and went out to dinner and left the child with her friends new boytoy.

The cops track down this low life TOOL and he confesses The kid "annoyed" him so he repeatedly threw him against the wall, the floor and strangled him, trying to get him to be quite, when that didn't work he threw him down the stairs!! No shit!!

He has been arrested, charged with felony assault on a minor, felony neglect, and possibly attempted murder, the sister in law is being charged with child neglect.

Minimum sentence for the assault and neglect is 15 years, the attempted murder is still up in the air, they are still gathering evidence, and the DA will finalize everything Monday morning

The boy's head is rather swollen but he is conscious and alert amazingly, but the doctors have him under constant supervision and he is not allowed any food or excess water until the swelling goes down and they can be sure that there will be no brain damage. No medication or pain relief either because they want to watch his cognitive responses in addition.

He is terrified of every one, if any one gets close he screams "go away don't hurt" makes a guy wanna cry:-(

Poor Kid, Poor Mom
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2007, 03:17 AM   #2
MWRCA'er

Wow man thats horrible:-(
Mnster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:23 AM   #3
I'm a stupid C U N T!

the kicker is that they had no idea and he could have easily died over the night and the mom would have no idea why or that there was ever a problem
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:26 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Man I don't know what to say...:( If that happen to my boy. That guy would be in a world of hurt. I'm not sure how I would handle that. Hope the kid gets better and comes back 100%...
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:37 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Hitting a child is as low as it gets! I hope the little guy recovers.
BigBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:13 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

you do realise that since this will be going to court you can no longer make public comment on it, as you have just done.
things have been thrown out of court for less. harsh, i know (and i dont even want to hear all the "......but he did this...." - it isnt the point)
the best thing you can do is to ask to have this thread removed.

hope he gets better anyway.

Last edited by davway; 12-29-2007 at 04:16 AM.
davway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:26 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by davway View Post
you do realise that since this will be going to court you can no longer make public comment on it, as you have just done.
things have been thrown out of court for less. harsh, i know (and i dont even want to hear all the "......but he did this...." - it isnt the point)
the best thing you can do is to ask to have this thread removed.

hope he gets better anyway.
Unless slobin3d is an attorney that will be involved with this case nothing he says or post will matter. Nothing has ever been thrown out of court because of public conversation unless someone involved in the case makes an unauthorized statement.
BigBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:31 AM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy View Post
Unless slobin3d is an attorney that will be involved with this case nothing he says or post will matter. Nothing has ever been thrown out of court because of public conversation unless someone involved in the case makes an unauthorized statement.
fair enough, if he isnt going to be involved in the case then it wont matter.
davway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 05:41 AM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Davway US laws must differ. The only problem with this post is some local people might see it and be bias thus causing them to be ineligible as a juror since they have time to think about the crime before entering the case.

Our Media will cover the heck out of this and do more harm than this post.

I feel bad for the family, though I think the sister in law certainly deserves punishment for leaving her nephew with a stranger.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 05:47 AM   #10
06 Super National Champ

If ANYONE does anything like that to my kids they'd better hope the cops get to them before I do.

The good news is that, from what I understand, the internal Prison Justice system will end up taking care of this low-life.

Keep us updated on the kid.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 05:56 AM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta View Post
If ANYONE does anything like that to my kids they'd better hope the cops get to them before I do.

The good news is that, from what I understand, the internal Prison Justice system will end up taking care of this low-life.

I agree on all of that. He won't last long in Prison.
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 07:14 AM   #12
Built, not bought

Quote:

62PYRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 07:24 AM   #13
RCC Addict

This is the reason I'm an "At home Dad"!!!

Quote:
I WILL TORTURE/MURDER WHOEVER DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO MY KIDs.

ONE OF US, WILL NOT SURVIVE IT!

This can be shown in court, as "premeditation"!

I DON't CARE!!!
raytard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 07:34 AM   #14
Quarry Creeper

I would loose it, someone that hurt my kid. That is the reason our 1 year old daughter stays at home with her mom yea it gets tight at times but to know that some fawking person is not harming my kid it all worth it. She is trying to get a job in a daycare/preschool just so we have the extra money but still know what is happen with our daughter.

Dude needs beat to death or at least close to it eye for an eye, my beliefs.
Dragon51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 07:56 AM   #15
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon51 View Post
I would loose it, someone that hurt my kid. That is the reason our 1 year old daughter stays at home with her mom yea it gets tight at times but to know that some fawking person is not harming my kid it all worth it. She is trying to get a job in a daycare/preschool just so we have the extra money but still know what is happen with our daughter.

Dude needs beat to death or at least close to it eye for an eye, my beliefs.
Yep same here Dragon, I'd rather thihngs be tight financially then take a risk of someone messing with my 3 year old daughter. My wife is a stay at home mom and I wouldn't have it any other way. And yes Jason, once this dirt bag finds his home with in the prison system, fair justice will be served. Don't ask how I know, sshhhh . . . .
Our prays go out to this little lad and his family. . . . Peace
RockMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 07:59 AM   #16
Quarry Creeper

The anger that is boiling in my blood from reading this is causing a lack of words to form other then "Kill the mother ......".

I love kids and to see or hear about someone doing something like this just makes my blood boil.

Good thing it did not happen in my home town as it does not matter if it was a friends kid or my kid or some kid across town. I have use of a Backhoe. I would bury the mother trucker alive up to his nose and let the coons and skunks take care of him.
Rat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:08 AM   #17
I wanna be Dave

That is a pathetic situation, how weak minded and sick do you have to be to beat up a child. The laws are not nearly strong enough IMO when dealing with these scumbags.

Best wishes for recovery to all.
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:08 AM   #18
Pebble Pounder

Name:  IMG_0517-1.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  79.5 KB

This is what makes it all worth while . . . .
RockMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:12 AM   #19
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat1 View Post
I would bury the mother trucker alive up to his nose and let the coons and skunks take care of him.
'round here; weez gots Far antz, & HOGS... that ull git rid of em ina hury!
raytard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:16 AM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytard View Post
'round here; weez gots Far antz, & HOGS... that ull git rid of em ina hury!
We don't want it to be too quick. There has to be some pain and suffering going on.
Rat1 is offline   Reply With Quote