RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Save the Whales (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/99285-save-whales.html)

Hylux 01-06-2008 04:59 PM

Save the Whales

I got this today and thought I would post it here.

Hi,

www.whalesrevenge.com is trying to get a million people to sign a petition to stop whaling.

If you could tell as many people as you can about our website, that would be a great help.

Thanks for your support and remember to sign the petition.

slugzracing 01-06-2008 05:36 PM

I love whales! They taste great!

TurnThePage 01-06-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slugzracing (Post 995164)
I love whales! They taste great!

they sure as heck do! i dont have a problem with whaleing since im about 1200miles from the nearest ocean

Bknight 01-06-2008 06:22 PM

wow, alright, lets just try and take one more thing away from the people and let big government run our lives, sounds great. i bet your also one of those people who doesn't like hunting, or fishing, or gun ownership or off road vehicles, or any thing fun for that mater.

TurnThePage 01-06-2008 06:26 PM

yeah thats how it sounds, i would like to fish for whales, holy shit can you imagine that?haha

mauromj 01-06-2008 06:29 PM

I signed "thumbsup"

Rat1 01-06-2008 08:31 PM

Just another Peta thing.

People Eating Tasty Animals

Shaun 01-06-2008 08:38 PM

Smells like

http://www.appscout.com/images/spam%20boy.jpg

I love whales, with some Tabasco.

Dragon51 01-06-2008 09:18 PM

Dude I will sign it I am a very big supporter of PETA People Eating Tasty Animals! And some whale on the BBQ Mmmmmm Dude where I sign up to get some! Happiness is a warm gut pile from a fresh kill! And knowing that you'll soon be dinning on some very tasty animal that the good lord put here for me to eat.

Dragon51 01-06-2008 09:22 PM

That sight it cool it has a whale game it takes 10 arrows to kill the whale! But the only thing I don't get is how do you win? After I guided the whale into the arrows and killed it the game was over an I did not get any points? :twisted:

Robb 01-06-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krawlin (Post 995495)
You see kids

Says the 15 year old.:roll:
Your entire statement, filled with name calling and meaningless comments, does nothing but show that you are more ignorant than any "TREE HUGGER" that you make reference to.

The petition lacks some definition as to it's true intensions, or what is truly looks to resolve. They simply make mention of "scientific research," [in reference to the Japanese whaling near Aus] yet show no evidence of what this research is, or why it should be banned. Perhaps the research is beneficial to man, or the Earth as a whole..................via this petition and site, we don't know.

There is also the "goal" of a million signatures............with no reference as to what makes this goal a goal at all. What happens at 1 mil signatures? To answer that, nothing! It is a goal created by the petition producer pulled out of the air. Could have made it 100,000 or 5,000,000, it really wouldn't have made a difference. The petition is calling for a global (apparently) banning of whaling, and with a global population approaching 7,000,000,000, such small numbers really don't mean a thing.

This is simply a petition created to make some people feel better about themselves, with no "gut" to support that they are doing anything.

Hylux 01-07-2008 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robb (Post 995540)
Says the 15 year old.:roll:
Your entire statement, filled with name calling and meaningless comments, does nothing but show that you are more ignorant than any "TREE HUGGER" that you make reference to.

The petition lacks some definition as to it's true intensions, or what is truly looks to resolve. They simply make mention of "scientific research," [in reference to the Japanese whaling near Aus] yet show no evidence of what this research is, or why it should be banned. Perhaps the research is beneficial to man, or the Earth as a whole..................via this petition and site, we don't know.

There is also the "goal" of a million signatures............with no reference as to what makes this goal a goal at all. What happens at 1 mil signatures? To answer that, nothing! It is a goal created by the petition producer pulled out of the air. Could have made it 100,000 or 5,000,000, it really wouldn't have made a difference. The petition is calling for a global (apparently) banning of whaling, and with a global population approaching 7,000,000,000, such small numbers really don't mean a thing.

This is simply a petition created to make some people feel better about themselves, with no "gut" to support that they are doing anything.

Finally A smart person, your comments show you actually had a look at the site......

I actually agree with everything you stated.

and too the other Knuckle heads I just laugh :lol:.

By the way I love fishing and get out in my 4.1 tinny when ever I can, I love camping and eating allsorts of meat including Emu Kangaroo and Crocadile, and allso own a kick ass Hilux 4X4 and love to go bush (but Tread lightly).

I LOVE THESE FORUMS SO MANY PEOPLE TO LAUGH AT/WITH
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

TurnThePage 01-07-2008 04:43 AM

heck yeah bro go out fishin in your tinny and crack a tinny too!,am i right? haha

72Blazer 01-07-2008 12:09 PM

The Japanese killing of whales under "scientific research" is just a politically correct way of saying we still hunt whales.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whaling_in_Japan

JasonInAugusta 01-07-2008 02:07 PM

Save the Whale tails

72Blazer 01-07-2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta (Post 996222)

Where's the petition for that!!! I'll sign!!

A.R.C. 01-07-2008 03:39 PM

I love Whale Tails and would never even think of hurting one...but everyone has their limit. One day I went to my favorite beach to do a little Whale Tail watching. They were everywhere, it was a great day, one of the best in a very long time. Whale tales of every shape size and color were there and all getting along very well. Some where splashing in the Water, some bouncing around in the Sand by the Volleyball nets, and some were just lying still basking in the Sun. I even saw a couple of Whale Tails cuddled together.......Nirvana it was!!

So I`m lying there in my glory, having perhaps what could have been considered one of the best days of my life when down at the far end of the Beach I spotted a new Whale Tail. It was quite far away so I needed to use my Binoculars to properly identify it. As I focused in I caught a glimpse of the most horrific thing I had ever seen in my life. I had heard of it in tales from old Tail Hunters but always listened with a grain of salt, thinking that it was just an old hunters yarn conjured up to weed out the true up and coming tail hunters from the wannabes. There to my disgust was a Male Whale Tail!! I couldnt believe my eyes! Right in the middle of my wonderful beach of tails was this horrific abomination of nature! Like a scene come to life out of "The Island of Dr Moreau" this freak of Nature was out in the open for all to see. My eyes burned and my blood ran cold. Lying there as if it had a place in this world where it was welcome and loved just as the Females are, this putrid creation had to die and I was the choosen one.

Luckily I only lived a short drive away from the Beach so I gathered up my gear (luckily I pack light. Binocs, a box of Kleenex and some "Suntan Lotion" are all my gear consists of so I was on my way in seconds). Arriving back at the Beach within minutes I was fully armed and and ready to make my mark in the world by destroying this disgusting creature that lie there littering the countryside with the horrid site of its "Tail" high in the air. It was one of those defining moments in life really, you`ve heard other people talk of them, thinking you knew what they meant but deep inside wondering if it would ever happen to you. Right now at this very moment I knew why I was put on this Earth. My life now had purpose and everything was clearer than it had ever been. Anything I had ever read had said that the Male Whale Tail was incredibly dumb and easily fooled. Using this knowledge made it quite easy to come up with a quick plan on how I would destroy my foe.

It was hard to see her go, but knowing that my blow up doll would be destroyed in order to make the world a better place made some of the pain go a little lighter. With Dolly fully inflated, my Walkie Talkie and the last bit of Plastic Explosive I had strategically hidden within her I gingerly approached the beast. I quickly walked by dropping Dolly within 10 feet of it and never looked back as I headed for the Water, reeling out the lightweight, practically invisible fishing line I had attached to her. " Hey baby, want to go frolic in that wet warm water with me?" I said through the Walkie Talkie in my best female imitation. It worked better than I expected and immediatly he sprung to life and bounded over to Dolly. Quickly I pulled on the line as if getting a kite to take off and Dolly came to life skipping across the sand towards the water with big dummy hot on her tracks. "Come on in big boy, your gonna love it!. Its soooo warm", I almost vomited having to say those words but knew it had to be done. As soon as they were waist deep I dropped the line and headed for solid ground and cover. Getting closer Whaleboy began sniffing the air with suspicion. Not wanting to loose my prey I had prepared a secret weapon that no man, not even one such as this could resist. Pulling on the last link I had to my ever loving Dolly I raised her hand to show whale ass 2 ice cold Coronas which I had Duct taped to her earlier. "Why dont you come come keep a girl warm while she has a nice cold Beer with you".....words no man can resist. As he reached for the Beer I pulled her hand away ( no way in hell was this thing gonna actually get to drink my Beer. I`d gladly destroy it being he gets a taste), "not so fast Tiger. First lets go to deeper water where we can have a little more privacy. Take me deeper bigboy". Once they reached deeper water I knew this was the moment. "Take me under you big Whale, show me how deep you can go". As they submerged I said a quiet goodbye to my Dolly and pulled the trigger on the remote.

BOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!

The water erupted with the force that only 10 pounds of explosive could do ( I wanted to make sure this thing died violently). A mix of Water, Latex, charred Whale flesh and man Thong (a little puke in my mouth) flew threw the air landing safely in the surrounding water without disturbing any of the other Whale Tails which frolicked nearby unaware as to what has just happened, and all felt right in the World again. Turning around to head back up the beach to home a loud cheer from the appreciative group of Whale Watchers split the air. Little did I know that they were watching me the entire time with as much disgust for the abomination I just destroyed as I had. Walking through the crowd, feeling the pats on the back, the high fives, the words of appreciation made me feel like a King. I had found my destiny.
I have been a lover of Whale Tail my entire life and as I said in the beginning I would never think of hurting one. But sometimes in his life a man has to take a stand and do whats right.

Sometimes its allright to kill a Whale.

FrankyRizzo 01-07-2008 04:04 PM

End whaling??

So how are all those fat chicks going to get laid??

TurnThePage 01-07-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankyRizzo (Post 996375)
End whaling??

So how are all those fat chicks going to get laid??

I think you're going to have to start paying them now, but now you have to pay per pound... im starting to like paris hilton or nicole richie they're pretty darn cheap!