Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: Crawlerado Scale Series Top Truck Challenge - April 11th 2009 -

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 11:19 PM   #121
Quarry Creeper

Not sure how far it is from my house but i would help and im sure other would to
Siccmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2010, 01:48 AM   #122
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siccmade View Post
Not sure how far it is from my house but i would help and im sure other would to

Taken from another post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skid plate View Post
Here is the new location for Finish-Line-RC.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...8970d784b821f2

JC
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 01:52 AM   #123
Quarry Creeper

Cool thanks
Siccmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 10:14 AM   #124
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Small whispers, but nothing to where anyone has started making plans or even getting a location set up to start building an event. Dan from Finish Line RC and I have talked a little about it and he is willing to host the event, but there is a lot of work to do to get the courses set up and built. I honestly can't see it happening any time soon unless there are some who would be willing to volunteer there time to help build the courses.

i am down to help out!!!
timmy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:05 PM   #125
[HOONIGAN]

The last Top Truck Challenge was the best time I've had with R/C cars. I will help in anyway possible for this to happen again.
RPMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:58 PM   #126
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy85 View Post
i am down to help out!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMJ View Post
The last Top Truck Challenge was the best time I've had with R/C cars. I will help in anyway possible for this to happen again.

Thanks guys for offering help.
At this time I do not want to take this adventure on. I enjoyed competing in the last one that was put on, but it wasn't until I got there that I even decided to take part in it. With the luck that I have been having with crawlers the last few months, I know I have no desire to put this on. I would be more then willing to help with ideas and scoring, but to organize, build and possibly even compete in this event, at this time I just don't see it happening.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 10:19 AM   #127