Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: new guy here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 11:08 PM   #1

Default new guy here

What's up guys I just picked up my first crawler and my first rc car. I picked an axial ax10 kit. Got it built and just need electronics. Anyone got any? I got the crawler because I like to go wheelin in my jeep xj I'm over on naxja also. So just thought I would introduce myself.
justmenmyxj316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2009, 11:19 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Hey pick up a star or wait 30 days and have 30 posts to view the for sale section you should be able to find some cheaper electronics. Or there of course is new, its very addicting i can say from experience
paintballer9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:25 PM   #3

Oh I know its very addicting. Just like my xj lol
Old 10-31-2009, 11:53 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Welcome to the MONEY PIT
rmdesignworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:58 AM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Im on NAXJA as well screen name XJ99 all I can say is I hope you have deep pockets ....Oh wait you drive a jeep my bad you already know LOL
Bigpopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:42 AM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmenmyxj316 View Post
What's up guys I just picked up my first crawler and my first rc car. I picked an axial ax10 kit. Got it built and just need electronics. Anyone got any? I got the crawler because I like to go wheelin in my jeep xj I'm over on naxja also. So just thought I would introduce myself.
Welcome to RCCrawler, and come and crawl.

There are some rules that need to be followed or you will be contacted by the board for not following them, they are posted, so when you can read, read, read.

It's very much worth buying a star and being able to look in the for sale thread. The members have some very good items for sale for a great price.

Hope you find what you need there and again, come out and crawl and don't be afraid to ask lots and lots of questions.

JC
skid plate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:42 AM   #7

Sounds good. Ill have to read the rules sometime.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:43 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmenmyxj316 View Post
Sounds good. Ill have to read the rules sometime.
lol.. WELCOME, WELCOME, HEY COME OUT TO HOBBYTOWN WESTMINISTER TO OUR NEXT COMP, WE HAVE A NOVICE CLASS WHERE LIKE 8 OF US RUN, THE PRO GUYS THERE ARE GREAT TEACHERS, ILL BE THE ONE IN THE TSHIRT THAT SAYS "TOKEN" YEH THAT VERSION OF THE SOUTH PARK KID, IMA BROWNIE LOL.. HEY GUYS IMA GET A NEW SHIRT DONE!! HTW IS A FUN PLACE, WE LAUGH, JOKE, N HAVE A GREAT TIME,SOMETIMES I GET RAILED ON BUT I DISH IT OUT TOO, NO ONE GETS HURT n ITS ALL FUN.. THE CRAWLER COMMUNITY IS GREAT AND HTW IS A GREAT PLACE, COME WITNESS THE MONSTER METAL MOUNTAIN.. CRAZY SICK...
jayboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:22 PM   #9

I've been there once cause my buddy wanted to check it out. I was lookin at the obsticles when we went down. I'm hopefully gonna have my rig rollin by today so I'm gonna take it out and have some fun. I need an esc that I can use for my motor I'm thinkin ill just get the novak goat and 55t brushed motor. Is that a good combo?
Old 11-02-2009, 02:08 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

Hello and welcome to our family I agree with token come on down this sat. to HTW and compete with us and hang out! For your question I'd recommend at least a 45t to spin them wheels a little quicker(but I'm not an axial guy either come on down sat and there will be plenty of guys that are axial geniuses (or at least act like one)
Mr Glassman is offline   Reply With Quote