Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: junction guys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 11:57 AM   #1

Default junction guys

Hello i'm fairly new to the crawler scene, i have been moding my 1.9 Losi MRC for quite some time and have been crawling with it mostly around my house and down by the gunni river. now i have a 2.2 Losi CC that is close to being finished up. i'd like to meet up some people to go wheel..... where are there some good places to go close to junction?

Jason

Last edited by Krawlerado; 11-29-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Krawlerado is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2009, 02:41 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Cool, Welcome to the crawlers . Most of the people are taking a brake right now with the snow and cold weather on the way. But some of us still get together when ever we can. I will try to post up when and wear we are meeting. Most of the GJ crowd does not use RCC though . Not sure why.

Any ways, on the third Friday night of every month at 6:00pm Andy at High Desert Race Place on North Ave. has an indoor comp. Most of the guys will be there from time to time. This would be a good place to meet some of the other crawlers.

We are having a Scale GTG up on Glade Park at the Pot Holes this comming Sunday at 12:00. You would be more than welcome to come and join us, and this way we could meet you. And I am sure some of the guys will bring their comp rigs to goof off with.
70duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:04 PM   #3

yeah if im not out in the field i will come up...it'd be nice to meet a few folks. just got back from messing around the bentonite site not bad at some point it would be nice to meet up with someone who knows the comp routes. cool i hope to see you guys next weekend
Old 12-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Sounds like you have the same type of hoorendous scedule as James and I. Listen feel free to PM me when you want to try to crawl and the weather does not look too bad. If you haven't checked it out yet, take a jaunt down HWY141, sooo many places to crawl around there.
gdhknives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:26 AM   #5
Pebble Pounder

theres a never ending amount of crawling here.... im building an indoor course in my basement for test n tunes.... i cant really tell ya much as far as comps and stuff though... never been to one. i just fab my own and crawl on my own for the most part.....
drilldeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:55 PM   #6

hay, nice losi. have you got it running yet? were you able to get the right screws for the motor plate? I will be going to the glade park scale comp on sunday, I might be able to help with your 2.2 losi. I would like to see it going again. Rex
masscwlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:34 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

I thought that looked like your Losi, Rex. Glad to see it has a new home.
70duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:01 PM   #8

yes i bought rex's rig i have it running but still working out the bugs in it...rex yes those screws did work but i had to cut the small screw it was way to long. if i can some more axle pins i will be there with it....i can't get them from falling out.