RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Colorado (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/colorado/)
-   -   Hobbytown west WINTER SERIES! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/colorado/218224-hobbytown-west-winter-series.html)

Mr Glassman 12-21-2009 11:35 AM

Hobbytown west WINTER SERIES!

We're going to have a quick winter series with 4 comps and one drop!:twisted:

So mark your calendars:

#1 Jan 23
#2 Feb 6
#3 Feb 20
#4 mar 6

We're sticking with the 9am starts and same format of running 2.2's and 1.9's simultaneously. I'm hoping to finally get some supers going this round"thumbsup"(So come on guys get your supers together:mrgreen:)

Now let the questions and crap talk begin!

rmdesignworks 12-21-2009 11:59 AM

OH YEAH,,im ready,,micah i sent you an email too

Bigpopa 12-21-2009 11:40 PM

Im with ya I am ready for a fresh start ................Time to get some practice in."thumbsup"

jayboogie 12-22-2009 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigpopa (Post 2179241)
Im with ya I am ready for a fresh start ................Time to get some practice in."thumbsup"

**time to step up, or sabotage!! ill slash RM's tires (cheater lol, i kno u and bigpopa had then laser pointers at the broncos game) lol, and im steal BIPOPA's beadlock rings, time for TOKEN!!

Bigpopa 12-23-2009 01:06 AM

Oh belive me the steppin up is comin Jay but you have to catch us first...................LOL

rmdesignworks 12-23-2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigpopa (Post 2181182)
Oh belive me the steppin up is comin Jay but you have to catch us first...................LOL

Catch us??? You are giving him a lot of credit for having some skill,,,well I guess we could give him a "by week"

Its funny ,,I win one comp and suddenly I have a bullseye on my back,,or in Jay's case,,my rig has a bullseye on it,,hey does puerto rico have long range missles?

rmdesignworks 12-23-2009 10:50 AM

well that explains where he got that bruise on the back of his head....lmao

wait a minute isnt a floating warhead known as a torpedo? i didnt even know they had a navy,,i thought all of thier navigators were already over here

flapjack 12-24-2009 12:50 PM

are you guys gonna have a novi class? still cant afford to setup a dig for my rig or get my tracer yet..........

jayboogie 12-24-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flapjack (Post 2183428)
are you guys gonna have a novi class? still cant afford to setup a dig for my rig or get my tracer yet..........

**FLAPJACK yes we have a novice class, very competitive hope to see you!! and to RM & BIGPOPA, arent you low on crackers for your clam chowder? feggots!! holy hell u guys are funny, u A~HOLES!! I HOPE SANTA SHITS IN UR CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS!! LOL IM HERE LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!! U GUYS ARE FUNNY.. JERKS!!!! lol JUST WATCH..

jayboogie 12-24-2009 02:09 PM

glassman watch ur back too!! lol choke on a christmas cookie!! Lol jesus is it kick token in the PESOS day?? u all suck rotten eggnog!! lol have a great christmas all, my thread didnt post so ima say here thank u all for great times!! tim & hootie thank i for makin sure the rocks are drivable, not many of us would bust ass out of pocket to make the comps great!! and to dan at finishline for initially givin me great advice when i started!! btw lets go beat some GAMERS up!! beez included!!! lol... peace

Mr Glassman 12-25-2009 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flapjack (Post 2183428)

Yep, there will be a novice class:wink: Just like Token said (I think he's drink too much mad dog:mrgreen:)

rmdesignworks 12-25-2009 01:25 AM

naw hes a mad dog sponge,,,but i do think the batteries were down in his speak and spell

jayboogie 12-25-2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmdesignworks (Post 2184343)
naw hes a mad dog sponge,,,but i do think the batteries were down in his speak and spell

**rm keep addin fuel to the fire stick chassis boy!! Lol.. And mr. Glassman, eww i cant touch mad dogg anymore, i drank that crap as a youngster, nasty.... Lol i look at it now and cringe!! Lol, note* to all newbies coming into htw series at anytime, we are a fun, joking, shrewd kinda crowd, dont be offended, joke with us as we all do and itll be a blast like u never had before!! Ask questions and advise and ye shall be answered.. Goo htw winter series, btw the flyers are out for thr fall finals and winter series... Go token!!

jayboogie 01-03-2010 12:46 AM

NEWS FLASH!! TOKEN GOTS A SUPER NOW MOFO'S!! a project but itll come along.. im smiling

Agama 01-03-2010 08:38 AM

Sweet! Supers are a ton of fun to drive. I would go stick radio with dual mamba max. I have tried a couple of different set ups with mine and like this the best.

rmdesignworks 01-03-2010 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayboogie (Post 2200887)
NEWS FLASH!! TOKEN GOTS A SUPER NOW MOFO'S!! a project but itll come along.. im smiling

wheres the pics? what did you get?

Mr Glassman 01-03-2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayboogie (Post 2200887)

Same with Mr G!:flipoff::mrgreen:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...sman/super.jpg

JOYSTICK 01-03-2010 06:48 PM

sweet, now ur just like me:mrgreen:"thumbsup" need to get a super GTG when the snow melts:roll: if the snow melts

jayboogie 01-04-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Glassman (Post 2201847)

DANG IT GLASSMAN UR TOO DAMN SPOILED lol!! MICRO TO SUPER?? SWEETNESS, MAN U GUYS IT LOOKS LIKE NO GIRLFRIEND FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE!! STRICTLY BOOTYCALLS lol!!, AT LEAST I'LL HAVE STRIPPER MONEY!! SUNDAY FUNDAY AT SHOTGUNS!! WHOOHOO LOL.. ALL GOIN TO THE CRAWLERS!! GOIN TO PICK UP MY AXLES HOUSING AND GET THE 2.2 Together for saturday!! get em token!!

dingaling 01-12-2010 05:58 PM

I had a blast on the last fall comp, I cant wait to do an entire series!

I will see you all the 23rd!