Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: Grand Junction area Summer Schedule

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 09:39 AM   #201

Default sundays comp

Are scalers or compers runing first? And what's still needed for the pot luck?
nissanmini2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2010, 02:32 PM   #202
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanmini2000 View Post
I'm gonna see if we can pretty much let everyone run when they want as long as there are judges on the course. As for food?????? Steve hasn't contacted me about any of it.
gdhknives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 04:54 PM   #203
Got Worms?

Are we meeting in the campground or somewhere else
losikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:39 PM   #204
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanmini2000 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdhknives View Post
I'm gonna see if we can pretty much let everyone run when they want as long as there are judges on the course. As for food?????? Steve hasn't contacted me about any of it.
I'm going to be running Scalers the same time as the comp crawlers. I'm not in the crawler comp's this year and I'm not waiting all day to run the scalers either . So ya scalers will run the same time comp rigs do. If your in between course's for the comp rigs and feel like running your scale truck then you can ( I'm not hurrying anyone either ).. Just seems like a batter idea to do it this way. I'll be seting up course in the morning and what not.
R2, Ryan Rockow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 06:53 PM   #205
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2, Ryan Rockow View Post
I'm going to be running Scalers the same time as the comp crawlers. I'm not in the crawler comp's this year and I'm not waiting all day to run the scalers either . So ya scalers will run the same time comp rigs do. If your in between course's for the comp rigs and feel like running your scale truck then you can ( I'm not hurrying anyone either ).. Just seems like a batter idea to do it this way. I'll be seting up course in the morning and what not.
I'm not hurrying anyone and no one has to run there scaler at the same time I'm just giving people the choice to run there scalers in between the comp rig's.
Old 07-31-2010, 07:32 PM   #206

Just wondering when we should be there tomorrow
riflerockmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:08 PM   #207
Quarry Creeper

we are trying to start about 9am
rtousley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:23 PM   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtousley View Post
we are trying to start about 9am
thanks Ryan
riflerockmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:31 PM   #209

Are we still comping tomarow with the rain?
Old 07-31-2010, 11:33 PM   #210
Got Worms?

I don't know but thers a 50 % chance rain and a 2 hour drive so if its going to get cancelled it better happen soon
Old 08-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #211

Default new castle

It was a fun comp thanks every one. Looking forward to seeing how I did.And corse 3 was .
Old 08-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #212
RCC Addict

Thanks for letting me come out and run the scaler courses! They were very challenging! It was nice to see some of you again and meet some of you too. I hope to make it over again sometime and next time I'll bring some extra parts and tools Thanks again for the use of the tools and the extra drive shaft!

The Drive home really sucked though took almost 4-1/2 hours to get home. That will be one of the last times I ever try to come down I-70 on a Sunday afternoon.

Thanks again it was a good time!
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:54 PM   #213
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Thanks for letting me come out and run the scaler courses! They were very challenging! It was nice to see some of you again and meet some of you too. I hope to make it over again sometime and next time I'll bring some extra parts and tools Thanks again for the use of the tools and the extra drive shaft!

The Drive home really sucked though took almost 4-1/2 hours to get home. That will be one of the last times I ever try to come down I-70 on a Sunday afternoon.

Thanks again it was a good time!
Glad you made it home safe, will have to do it again.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:57 PM   #214
Rock Stacker

The comp was great, thanks to everyone for the good time. Best comp of the year so fare, for me anyways, even thought I got my ass handed to me but hay it was FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

That wasn't so hard to do was it, and it was out of town to. If we can do it there then we can do it hear.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #215

AND AS FAR AS MAKE UP COMPS WE HAD A GROUP OF GUYS COME FROM MONTROSE TO COMPETE ON THE WRONG DAY , AND I HAVE TOLD A FEW OF YOU GUYS THAT IF YOU HAVE A GOOD REASON LIKE SCHEDULE CHANGES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT I WOULD WORK WITH THEM ! AND THE REASON I NEVER GET ON HERE IS BECOUSE YOU GUYS ARE LIKE SCHOOL GIRLS YOU WILL SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT AS LONG AS THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CANT HEAR YOU! IVE HAD ENOUGH WHEN YOU GUYS FIGURE OUT WHO IS GOING TO TAKE OVER , CALL ME AND ILL GET YOU GUYS ALL THE STUFF
savagesteve11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:33 PM   #216

Any idea when the scores from the New Castle comp will be posted?
bumgarner929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #217
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumgarner929 View Post
Any idea when the scores from the New Castle comp will be posted?

I'll try to get it done tonight. Life be-atch slapped me last night.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #218
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagesteve11 View Post
AND AS FAR AS MAKE UP COMPS WE HAD A GROUP OF GUYS COME FROM MONTROSE TO COMPETE ON THE WRONG DAY , AND I HAVE TOLD A FEW OF YOU GUYS THAT IF YOU HAVE A GOOD REASON LIKE SCHEDULE CHANGES OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT I WOULD WORK WITH THEM ! AND THE REASON I NEVER GET ON HERE IS BECOUSE YOU GUYS ARE LIKE SCHOOL GIRLS YOU WILL SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT AS LONG AS THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CANT HEAR YOU! IVE HAD ENOUGH WHEN YOU GUYS FIGURE OUT WHO IS GOING TO TAKE OVER , CALL ME AND ILL GET YOU GUYS ALL THE STUFF

Steve, I tried to call you. The makeup comp was a news flash to me and was handled rapidly to kill that idea. I do get the schedule changes that have occurred and have tried to work with everyone to deal with them. If you are done as you are so eloquintly putting it I will call you on Monday when I am off of work and meet you.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:50 PM   #219
Got Worms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagesteve11 View Post
What about the 100's of dollars we spent on hotel rooms in moab for the comp to be cancelled and placed on the same day preventing us from going anyways, you gonna work with that, Make up comps shouldn't have been allowed i have never heard of make ups in other competitions either.

Last edited by losikid; 08-02-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:31 PM   #220
Rock Stacker

Wow, lets really beat on this dead horse. Sorry for the extra competition guys. Don't worry I wont take your spot from you for the nationals. I assume that is where you are going. I mean why else would you keep dragging this up. I'm just there to have FUN. O yeah...$100's of dollars?!? Really? I think I would have skipped the comp and gone to Moab anyway if that were really the case.
Neutron is offline   Reply With Quote