James003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2010, 08:59 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

Is there a comp tomorrow night?
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:27 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

not sure, but i'm counting on there being one.....Dan said every friday is a comp night. Good night to get some practice before the bunny bash on Sunday.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:35 PM   #24
Rock Crawler

Cool, I'm planning on it as well.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:11 PM   #25
Rock Crawler

yeppers!! Comp tonight!! Last weeks winners were Dillon and Casey (driving Beckys rig)!! And we pulled the number 1 so it just proves even 1st place can win on pull the number night!! Thanks to Tom for lettin me your rig...thats a sweet set up you got thanks alot!!

Tonight is Buddy Night!!! You get to partner up with someone...we all put names in a hat and I pull partners...and the combined lowest scores wins!!
FinishLineRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:17 PM   #26
Keep Crawling in Crawling

I will be there tonight.
Cruzin Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:38 PM   #27
Rock Crawler

hope it's a good turn out tonite. wish I could make it but we have bday party for 3 of my friends tonite. should be a good one with the partners night. If I was there I was gonna pay Becky to be my partner.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:46 PM   #28
Rock Crawler

well hopefully i can make the next one....building daves scaler tonight.....
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:52 PM   #29
Rock Crawler

Had a great time tonight! Thanks Dan! The new place is getting better and better! I need to start coming down there more often.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:59 AM   #30
Rock Crawler

Default comp fri 28th?

will there be a comp this fri the 28th??
jojo303d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #31
Quarry Creeper

is there one tonight!!!?????!!? i keep calling but no one is answering!
93'wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #32
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93'wrangler View Post
is there one tonight!!!?????!!? i keep calling but no one is answering!
Not sure if this helps, but a ton of people are heading up to the winter series finals tonight. So maybe not? Dunno, if i saw a reply to this i might have gone down there
Fattymojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:57 PM   #33
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fattymojo View Post
Not sure if this helps, but a ton of people are heading up to the winter series finals tonight. So maybe not? Dunno, if i saw a reply to this i might have gone down there
there was a sign saying he was at bandimere speedway and would be back at 6 but i stayed till 720 and never saw him so i guess no Friday night crawl tonight :(
93'wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:50 AM   #34
Rock Crawler

To all who came by I seriously appologize...I didnt get by until 8. We were trying to get the Blazer skinned with flames and the hood wasnt coming out. Tried to get it done as a last minute ditch effort in the KBPI car show tomorrow but this weather sucks and the blazers only halfway done. . Someday I will have employees or someone to cover for me when things happen. Still a one man band. Hope you all can understand. Comp next Friday....2.2 comp and sporty class...1.9 class. I will be setting up 1st 2nd and 3rd with prizes. Regular 3 line comp with a finals course. ...love this rain, rain, rain!!
FinishLineRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:47 AM   #35
Rock Crawler

Default are you serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinishLineRC View Post
To all who came by I seriously appologize...I didnt get by until 8. We were trying to get the Blazer skinned with flames and the hood wasnt coming out. Tried to get it done as a last minute ditch effort in the KBPI car show tomorrow but this weather sucks and the blazers only halfway done. . Someday I will have employees or someone to cover for me when things happen. Still a one man band. Hope you all can understand. Comp next Friday....2.2 comp and sporty class...1.9 class. I will be setting up 1st 2nd and 3rd with prizes. Regular 3 line comp with a finals course. ...love this rain, rain, rain!!

your a one man band....ok i guess i can see that.....dan we love the new location and stuff and you seem to want to start fresh and put the old issues behind you......but screwing your customers for a car show that we knew wasnt going to happen because of weather.....sounds like the old dan we all know.....im not out to bash anyone or anyplace but alot of people are already not going to bother going back....i have personally been given alot of attitude when relaying what i here about people not being happy with the rocks...mostly from your wife..(i dont have any issues with her she is usually really nice)..regardless....i dont want to see you lose your spot because you are too busy with your personal life to deal with the business......i dont know you and your family enough to really know what is exactly what is going on but it shouldnt matter......your business relies on the customers view of the business....if its gonna be like this (showing uip late and stuff) i myself have shown up a few times to find no one around at the times when the shop is supposed to be open....so instead i went to westy and crawled instead.....im sure you have at least one or 2 freinds that are unemployed that can help cover the times when your "occupied"..........many many people have volunteered to help myself included but you dont bother to take the help that is offered for what ever reason....be it pride forgetfullness or whatever....if you dont do something about it....no one is gonna want to go to crawl...and something that is apparently not a worry for you or so it seems by your lack of attention for timing...people spending money at your shop.............................................. .........................this post is not ment for a bashing........but more for a wake up call.......we love you dan............dont f this one up too
Old 06-14-2010, 10:08 AM   #36
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack View Post
your a one man band....ok i guess i can see that.....dan we love the new location and stuff and you seem to want to start fresh and put the old issues behind you......but screwing your customers for a car show that we knew wasnt going to happen because of weather.....sounds like the old dan we all know.....im not out to bash anyone or anyplace but alot of people are already not going to bother going back....i have personally been given alot of attitude when relaying what i here about people not being happy with the rocks...mostly from your wife..(i dont have any issues with her she is usually really nice)..regardless....i dont want to see you lose your spot because you are too busy with your personal life to deal with the business......i dont know you and your family enough to really know what is exactly what is going on but it shouldnt matter......your business relies on the customers view of the business....if its gonna be like this (showing uip late and stuff) i myself have shown up a few times to find no one around at the times when the shop is supposed to be open....so instead i went to westy and crawled instead.....im sure you have at least one or 2 freinds that are unemployed that can help cover the times when your "occupied"..........many many people have volunteered to help myself included but you dont bother to take the help that is offered for what ever reason....be it pride forgetfullness or whatever....if you dont do something about it....no one is gonna want to go to crawl...and something that is apparently not a worry for you or so it seems by your lack of attention for timing...people spending money at your shop.............................................. .........................this post is not ment for a bashing........but more for a wake up call.......we love you dan............dont f this one up too
I feel this better suited for a PRIVATE message. I also feel we should organize an intervention between you too!
Old 06-14-2010, 10:16 AM   #37
Rock Crawler

this has been the general word that has been going around....it was ment to be public....if i didnt give a $#!t then i wouldnt have posted....i dont want to see dan go out of business or be vacant...

if im totally off base then the public will let it be known.......
Old 06-14-2010, 10:21 AM   #38
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack View Post
this has been the general word that has been going around....it was ment to be public....if i didnt give a $#!t then i wouldnt have posted....i dont want to see dan go out of business or be vacant...

if im totally off base then the public will let it be known.......
I'm not saying your wrong. Just trying to point out that for small business, word of mouth is a big deal. While you may be trying to help, you could be hurting.

Never been there but plan to go check it out.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:33 AM   #39
Rock Crawler

all the lip service ive heard is bad....thats the reason for this post......something has to be done....ive been going to alot of events hobbytown rccrawler scale stuff aurora......and all ive heard was great location...awesome pits..... we have had alot of fun their in the first opening weeks....but as well the same people are also not renewing their memberships because of issues with the rock layout (i heard you were working on it dan...awesome thank you) and timing issues..this friday was a big reminder of the past......... i dont want to see dans shop/rocks dissapear again....if it takes a post on here from a concerned crawler to blurt out what everyone is saying to each other and not to dan then hey ill take the heat for it.......

Last edited by flapjack; 06-14-2010 at 10:39 AM.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:01 PM   #40
Quarry Creeper

Anything going on tonight?