Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: HOOKED and looking for ideas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 09:51 AM   #1

Default HOOKED and looking for ideas

I'm HOOKED and need to know which way to go. I have a Losi night crawler, should I up grade it? I have added wheel weights already softer tires. Or start with a new car. I would like to have dig. I was at Hobbytown on Saturday and watched. Even more hooked.
condor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2010, 10:07 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

The LNC is a great platform to start with. Really no need to upgrade to a new platform. Read the Losi forums here and Del Monte's post for setup ideas. For dig was the for sale section as the Losi LCC transmissions can be had at a fair cost and would give you the options of dig. The LCC upgrades will fit on your LNC so really you could have a sweet truck with some minor upgrades and lots of Prentice time driving. Next time your at Hobbytown hook up with Jay "Rubbaneck" on here as he is a Team Losi driver and full of amazing knowledge and will guide you the right way with your LNC.
ManiacMagoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:04 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

x2 on maniacs info

also the lnc is a very capable sportsmans class rig, so even if you don't have a dig yet join the fall series and run sportsman. One suggestion is get some different tires, rovers are awesome and the new losi boss claws are looking to be the next bad boy in tires. if you want rovers head out to rch in aurora, Bruno sells them for $13 a set. Other lhs's have them for as much as $25 a set.
James003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 02:35 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Bring it down and join us at Hobbytown and run the sportsman class(no dig)! You'll learn everything you need to know
Mr Glassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 05:40 PM   #5

thank you for the information. I will get with Jay. I think I will go with the up grades. I hope to make the next Saturday event.
condor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:27 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

come out to red rocks next weekend and watch the big comp going on there sat. and sun. gonna be some really good drivers there and it's off limits except for comps so bring your crawler and have some fun. it's one of the best places to crawl by far.
James003 is offline   Reply With Quote