Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: is there a non scaler comp on Sat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default is there a non scaler comp on Sat

just like it says, since the calendar is down I'm just making sure i'm not missing any comps on Saturday. Weird to think there probably isn't one, I don't think there has been a Saturday since I started without a comp

I know RCH should be having their Friday night comp at least
James003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2010, 04:39 PM   #2
Gettin’ back on the horse

Really that hard to look James?
Colorado Crawling Event Calendar

Not that it is really up to date anyway, good rule of thumb if its not posted in the Colorado or Competition section that probably means nothing is going on.
Although Junction should be having something.
TURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURTLE View Post
Really that hard to look James?
Colorado Crawling Event Calendar

Not that it is really up to date anyway, good rule of thumb if its not posted in the Colorado or Competition section that probably means nothing is going on.
Although Junction should be having something.

ya....apparently it is that hard to look. I don't see that thread anymore on the Colorado section. Am I the only one?

I always love the smart ass replies you get though. Thanks for that Turtle
Old 08-11-2010, 05:03 PM   #4
Gettin’ back on the horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by James003 View Post
ya....apparently it is that hard to look. I don't see that thread anymore on the Colorado section. Am I the only one?

I always love the smart ass replies you get though. Thanks for that Turtle
Well james it really just took looking a couple pages back, or searching for the thread in the search button or looking up monkey racers threads...

Its nothing against you James, but smart ass comments come when people direct their effort into making threads rather then putting the same amount of time into searching.
TURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:10 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURTLE View Post
Well james it really just took looking a couple pages back, or searching for the thread in the search button or looking up monkey racers threads...

Its nothing against you James, but smart ass comments come when people direct their effort into making threads rather then putting the same amount of time into searching.

it used to be a sticky, didn't know. plus Flapjack put up a thread about the calendar being gone and 666 said you all were working on a new system.....forgive me for my stupidity and ingnorance in not realizing it's just in a new place.

edit: my bad turtle, just re-read Van's post and saw that 666 mentions it's a few pages back now, missed the the first time.....sorry

Last edited by James003; 08-11-2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: added more
Old 08-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #6
EXW
Pebble Pounder

It looks like the RCH Friday Night Comp is cancelled.

I'd be up for a get together or casual comp in the Denver area on Saturday. Daniel's Park, Lutz, or somewhere else.

Not sure if Hobbytown is an option since they might be getting ready for the Top Truck and Metal Mountain comp. Maybe Micah or Hootie could let us know.

Any interest?
EXW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:24 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

i might be down for that, but also thinking about going to the scale comp, i have a stock honcho that i've never played with. I'll probably keep an eye on this and based of the interest decide later.

maybe make a new thread looking for interest so everyone doesn't have to read the first 4 posts lol
Old 08-11-2010, 07:55 PM   #8
MODERHATER™

At the scale comp I could set up some courses for you to run and anyone else, there is plenty of terrain down there to run.

I plan on being out there Sat and Sun, and there should be a good turn out, so come on up and run!

I restuck the calendar since it was soooo hard to find it. Did not realize everyone was so dependent on it, sorry.

Last edited by 666; 08-11-2010 at 08:00 PM.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:38 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
I restuck the calendar since it was soooo hard to find it. Did not realize everyone was so dependent on it, sorry.
And, sorry to all, I've been slacking on keeping it up to date. Summer Semester College has been killing all my free time. I will try to keep up with it again, now that fall semester is starting up, I hope to have a small amount of free time to work on it.
monkeyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:59 PM   #10
MODERHATER™

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyracer View Post
And, sorry to all, I've been slacking on keeping it up to date. Summer Semester College has been killing all my free time. I will try to keep up with it again, now that fall semester is starting up, I hope to have a small amount of free time to work on it.
You made the commitment. I work 60+ hours a week, I keep all my commitments. I was in school for 6+ years, I know what it is like, but it is not an excuse.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:14 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
You made the commitment. I work 60+ hours a week, I keep all my commitments. I was in school for 6+ years, I know what it is like, but it is not an excuse.
When I made the commitment I wasn't planning on going to school. And even once school started, I didn't realize how much of my time would be dedicated to damn homework.

Anyways, now that fall semester is starting it should be easier to keep up with it, but it would need to be unlocked for me to do anything with it.
monkeyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:44 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

awwww jeeezzzz.....look what I started. Sorry didn't mean to cause a fuss.

That's cool Patrick about setting up some courses, I was actually thinking about seeing if the comp crawler crowd might wanna head up there after EXW posted up but didn't wanna step on anyones toes. The scaler guys don't crash our parties so......didn't wanna impose. Besides I need to see what the scale scene is all about so I might just enter the honcho and have some fun.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:36 AM   #13
Rock Crawler

i work little hrs usually.......i can take on the calendar and stuff if need be.........im serious about this....we all use it....so monkeyracer....pm me about what you need help with....ive got tons of time to do that kind of stuff......and james...just bring your truck you will have a blast
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:41 AM   #14
Rock Crawler

well, i'm out for any rc fun this weekend. stuff came up have a good weekend all.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:08 PM   #15
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by James003 View Post
awwww jeeezzzz.....look what I started. Sorry didn't mean to cause a fuss.

That's cool Patrick about setting up some courses, I was actually thinking about seeing if the comp crawler crowd might wanna head up there after EXW posted up but didn't wanna step on anyones toes. The scaler guys don't crash our parties so......didn't wanna impose. Besides I need to see what the scale scene is all about so I might just enter the honcho and have some fun.
Too bad you can't make it up.

Anyone is welcome to come up. There is more then enough space to run everything.
Most of us do or have at least at one point in time run comp crawlers so your not stepping on anyone's toes.
Heck I still have more then enough parts to put a 2.2 comp rig or two together plus a super that's just been sitting there collecting dust.

Trail rides at night are a blast and for that is really run what you brung!
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:32 PM   #16
Quarry Creeper

Im bringing Scalers and my 2.2 The trail run is gonna be a blast and if my scaler breaks I will just drive the 2.2 on the trail run and help get the scalers through the tough spots. Just finished my Honcho with 12 lights cannot wait to trail run at night in Buff Creek again.
69CrazyHorse is offline   Reply With Quote