Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: SILENT AUCTION AT FINISHLINERC for BENEFIT SHOW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default SILENT AUCTION AT FINISHLINERC for BENEFIT SHOW

We are auctioning off a ONE OF A KIND CARBON FIBER ARR SLINGSHOT CRAWLER, a LOSI DRIFTER USED ONCE!! , a ONE OF A KIND F 150 SCALER BODY BUILT BY PETE>>>TOTALLY CUSTOM....and a RMDESIGNWORKS TUBER SCALER CHASSIS. I have to get confirmation on what we are giving away from 4 WHEEL PARTS and BUDWEISER....IM THROWING IN MY ALL STAR GAME ROCKIES NEON PEPSI SIGN....its HUGE!!! We will have a ton of stuff to raffle off as well. IF ANY ONE HAS ANY THING THEY WOULD LIKE TO HELP TOWARDS TTHE CAUSE PLEASE DONATE!!!! ALL PROCEEDS TO KEN AND SUE BLOOM!
FinishLineRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Pm sent Dan,,,And Im proud to be apart of such a great and honorable event and I thank you for the invite to partake.
rmdesignworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:28 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinishLineRC View Post
We are auctioning off a ONE OF A KIND CARBON FIBER ARR SLINGSHOT CRAWLER, a LOSI DRIFTER USED ONCE!! , a ONE OF A KIND F 150 SCALER BODY BUILT BY PETE>>>TOTALLY CUSTOM....and a RMDESIGNWORKS Custom Aluminum Machined Modular Truggy Chassis. I have to get confirmation on what we are giving away from 4 WHEEL PARTS and BUDWEISER....IM THROWING IN MY ALL STAR GAME ROCKIES NEON PEPSI SIGN....its HUGE!!! We will have a ton of stuff to raffle off as well. IF ANY ONE HAS ANY THING THEY WOULD LIKE TO HELP TOWARDS TTHE CAUSE PLEASE DONATE!!!! ALL PROCEEDS TO KEN AND SUE BLOOM!

I am posting this correction as Dan misunderstood what I am offering. i am bringing out a new design of Modular Truggy Chassis and this is what youll have the chance to bid on.

I know Dan is aware of the misunderstanding but He has been terribly busy trying to make things happen for this event and I wanted to get some clarification out there about my end of the Auction.

Thanks to all for reading and for coming out on Sunday,,,This will hopefully lead to a hge turn out and enough Monitary benfit to help Ken and his wife Sue have some quality time together,,,,I personally am hoping for a down right BIBLICAL miracle....Hey,,,it could happen.
rmdesignworks is offline   Reply With Quote