Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: CORCC Sport class

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 01:17 PM   #21
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURTLE View Post
So is everyone thinking of three 2.2 classes right now? Sport, AM and Pro?

With different course for Sport only?
I think one course for all 2.2 classes. First 5 for Sport, Maybe 6 or 7 for Am and 10+ for Pro. It'll be easier on Judges that way.
Hoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2010, 02:38 PM   #22
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppa View Post
I think one course for all 2.2 classes. First 5 for Sport, Maybe 6 or 7 for Am and 10+ for Pro. It'll be easier on Judges that way.
X2
Joe Bonkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:45 PM   #23
Pebble Pounder

my 2 cents there should only be a 2.2 class thats it. drive the course and if u lose better luck next time. whats next courses for axial or losi or venom creeper or a special course for t1e with really nasty breakovers.

p.s. my better half is on the rocks practicing with her xr-10 pro style w/dig
JOYSTICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:44 PM   #24
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOYSTICK View Post
my 2 cents there should only be a 2.2 class thats it. drive the course and if u lose better luck next time.

I agree, three 2.2 classes are too many. If you don't want to put up the cash for a pro rig, run a piss ant. If you're still running a shafty have fun with it or turn it into a scale rig. I ran my shafty at one comp, then I got a berg.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 11:19 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
my 2 cents there should only be a 2.2 class thats it. drive the course and if u lose better luck next time. whats next courses for axial or losi or venom creeper or a special course for t1e with really nasty breakovers.

it would be easier to do just one class. but i think that a sport class is a good thing to get people into this hobby.
if someone wants to be competative they need to step it up into the pro class. its that easy. big deal if they get their butts handed to them. hell i been doin this over a year and still only ever had 3 top 5 finishes.
Fordx4Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:51 PM   #26
Rock Crawler

Quote:

That is my thoughts, I got my ass handed to me alot back in the day
I said this in Skids thread.

2.2 pro and 2.2 sportsman, just like last year. Minimum of 5 to run the class, just break the sportsman into shafty and MOA. Only rule is that you have no dig, once you throw a dig on there, you are pro. IF they have dig is ok, but can't use it. That way the shafties are competing against their kind and the same for MOA's. I know there will be alot of stock xr10's out there and this is why all the discussion. THat way if 3 shafty's show and 2 MOA, they still have a class to run. IF you seperate it, now 5 people just drove to watch the pros drive!! If you seperate them into different classes, I feel you won't have enough to run all the time. They run the same course, just like last year. Run the first 5 of the pro lines.
THnCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:44 PM   #27
I wanna be Dave

I like the idea of being able to run a pro class, then grab my AX10 and Run a sportsman class as well.

then anyone new can have a really good introduction to the hobby by having a class specifically oriented with their skill set.

There could be a real focus on the rules and regs, introduction to judging etc.

when the Beginner class is not running, those drives could team up with judges to help and learn.
BEELZEBOB is offline   Reply With Quote