Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: No limits mile high terrain takeover, rc scaler challenges & g6 fix 2011/2012

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 06:51 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by colocanyonpunk View Post
hey there, my names Bryan and i came out to Lutts on sunday. Was really hoping to see how i did against you guys and was woundering if you have to be part of your guys club to retain points? anyway it was great and wanted to compeat the rest of the series, so let me know
Hey Bryan, yes i remember you like it was yesterday lol, I'm sorry, i thought Beau explained to you that this is a scale series and the reason i cant give you series point is only because your m.o.a. rig doesnt classify as a scaler because its not a 1/10 sclae ladder frame truck (with the exceptions of the Wraiths). If i were to give you the points then the other drivers in this series would flip out because your rig has a huge advantage over the others. Once again I do apologize for not making that clear I thought Beau did when you two talked at work. I didnt want to turn you away that day because i apreciate the effort for coming out and thought that you had misunderstood in some way, but just to let you know how you did here it is, course1 5:50 course2 4:22 course3 14:53 with a total of 25:05 wich would have placed you in fourth place recieving 24 series points. I know we talked and you said that you had a scaler in the works and i spoke to the leader and co-leader of RUFFNECK CRAWLERS as well as my crew the NO LIMITS RC CRAWLERS and if there is anything you need to get your scaler going such as parts or labor or advice please let us know and we will so what ever we can to help get you going because we would like to have you out for the rest of the series. Once again sorry for the misunderstanding/ confusion. i hope to see you at the next one this upcoming sunday! Please let me know if you have anymore questions.
b_davis003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2011, 06:58 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by colocanyonpunk View Post
oh okay, got ya, sorry i didnt realize, have to find a differnt comp, hope to get a scale rig going soon then, thx

Hey Bryan, if you cant get your scaler going or if you would rather stick to crawling with your rig that you had out sunday THE CRAWL SPACE has wednesday and friday comps at their store every week and its indoors so no freezing. They are located off of Ralston and Miller or you can find them on the colorado forum on here and they are usualy under wednesday and friday night comps. Like i said if you need help getting your scaler going to come run with us let me/NO LIMITS or RUFFNECK know, we would like to have you out again. Thanks Brandon
Old 11-21-2011, 07:04 PM   #63

Yes bryan let either crew leaders what we can do to get ya finished with your build. It was nice havin you out. Pm either of us with questions brotha.
jayboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:31 PM   #64

Talking

That video was awsome great job can't wait do do it again
chevynut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #65

TIME TO IMPLEMENT A NEW CHALLENGE SECTION INTO THE MIX.. CONTRUCTION STARTS WEDS.. TIME PERMITTING, GOTTA BRAINSTORM WITH BRANDON... TIME TO GET EVIL...
Old 11-22-2011, 05:35 PM   #66

no worries, it was a great time anyhow, got to work on the scaler and will be running it truly for the first time sunday. wont have my very nice hard resin body ready but will have sumthin worthy! showed a guy a great time and i want more! So yea not a prob at all, thx for timing and judging my rig anyway. All that aside, your all introble this sunday, lol, thx again and you guys got a good thing goin 4sure! great rigs everyone!
colocanyonpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:46 PM   #67
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboogie View Post
TIME TO IMPLEMENT A NEW CHALLENGE SECTION INTO THE MIX.. CONTRUCTION STARTS WEDS.. TIME PERMITTING, GOTTA BRAINSTORM WITH BRANDON... TIME TO GET EVIL...
Something worse that the axlegrabber bridge? Lol
ozyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:55 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozyint View Post
Something worse that the axlegrabber bridge? Lol
Shut it up oz... Lmao jerk keep it up or ill throw the axle grabber bridge at you blahahaha, jk naw just something to challenge your wraith.. MAAAYBE .. when we built that bridge we were not thinking of coming at it the opposite way lol..
Old 11-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #69
Pebble Pounder

Where exactly is Crazy Train Park?

I've never heard of it before.

Marcus
Draggermirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:43 PM   #70

i will let every one know directions on friday night.

Last edited by b_davis003; 11-23-2011 at 07:00 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:12 AM   #71

Default happy thanksgiving!!

Happy thanksgiving to all my fellow crawlers! Hope everyone got nice and fat, and got to spend time with their families. Now you have a couple of days to recover and then its time for another NO LIMITS SCALER EVENT. It should be a good time as usual, look forward to seeing and crawling with you all on sunday! Gobble Gobble!
Old 11-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #72

Default Im like five

hahaha I'm so excited for sunday did some prep runs with some boys today cant wait for a good time and hopefully token and big poppa roll me down the hill.
sids90xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:46 PM   #73
Pebble Pounder

I should be there ................
Bigpopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:54 AM   #74
Pebble Pounder

Steele Park. This is the Steele park off of 112th and Steele, correct?

Or is this somewhere else?

Marcus
Draggermirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:22 AM   #75

I'll be there, doing work on the jk today. hope to see eveyone on Sunday.
twiztid4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:24 AM   #76

Default directions to " CRAZY TRAIN" comp#3

ok everyone here is how you get to the location, it is actually called "STEELE PARK" but we nicknamed it CRAZY TRAIN, and it is located basicaly off of 78th and york. If you take I25 to 84th ave and go east (right) and go to Washington st. and go south (right) then go to 78th and go east (left) and just as the road starts to curve north (left) ITS RIGHT IN THE CURVE!!! BRAKES STOP STOP YOUR GONNA PASS IT! lol see you all there!
Old 11-26-2011, 09:58 AM   #77
j22
Rock Stacker

Just wondering if there's water at this park . So I can water proof the rig
j22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:17 AM   #78

I think theres some water there, but we use bridges and go only axle deep.
twiztid4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:21 AM   #79
j22
Rock Stacker

Cool man thanks for the info
j22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:10 PM   #80

Default start time

sorry i forgot to include the start time but its 10 am as usual, show up as early as possible for decent parking, also if any one need help with their rigs before the comp ill do what i can to help or who ever is around will be happy to help as well. See you all there.