RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Colorado (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/colorado/)
-   -   CAn anyone make me a stinger front bumper?!?! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/colorado/350769-can-anyone-make-me-stinger-front-bumper.html)

outrage 11-28-2011 02:35 PM

CAn anyone make me a stinger front bumper?!?!

Hey my name is coltin and im looking for a stinger front bumber for my cherokee. if you can make me one let me know how much you will charge thank you

jayboogie 11-28-2011 03:07 PM

Ill hit you up thru sid... I should be able to knock one out for you.

b_davis003 11-28-2011 07:10 PM

hey colton this is Brandon, ryan, cowboy1978 who has the dualee, he can make you one. just talk to him, he is on our crew NO LIMITS, If you message him let him know i told you to talk to him.

jayboogie 11-28-2011 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b_davis003 (Post 3405194)
hey colton this is Brandon, ryan, cowboy1978 who has the dualee, he can make you one. just talk to him, he is on our crew NO LIMITS, If you message him let him know i told you to talk to him.

lol brandon gets a kick to the b@lls... Sucka lol jus kidn, ima go ruffneck on you and that styrene work your learnin blahaha.. @colton, ryan does good work.. but it might smell like clam chowder lol jk..

b_davis003 11-28-2011 07:43 PM

im tryin to get him to join our side so he doesnt get made fun of for being a RUFFNECK lol lol bahahaha lol jk i forgot token can make you one too.

jayboogie 11-28-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b_davis003 (Post 3405279)
im tryin to get him to join our side so he doesnt get made fun of for being a RUFFNECK lol lol bahahaha lol jk i forgot token can make you one too.

"

Blahaha... @colton dont look into the light,:lmao: NO LIMITS really HAVE limitATIONS... :flipoff::flipoff: Hey brandon you know we dont have to flip a COIN, we will just toss the newbies in the air and yell "HEADS or TAILS".. and they land as they may.. blahahaha :flipoff:"thumbsup":flipoff:

ozyint 11-28-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayboogie (Post 3405290)
"

Blahaha... @colton dont look into the light,:lmao: NO LIMITS really HAVE limitATIONS... :flipoff::flipoff: Hey brandon you know we dont have to flip a COIN, we will just toss the newbies in the air and yell "HEADS or TAILS".. and they land as they may.. blahahaha :flipoff:"thumbsup":flipoff:

Coltin did that to himself the other day at the comp landed tail down... Lol

outrage 11-28-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayboogie (Post 3405290)
"

yea lets not make jokes about landing on our tails. lol jay text me and we will talk. 303 562 4837