Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: Dec. 3rd, NO LIMITS AND RUFFNECK TOYZ-4-TOTZ RC SCALER TOY DRIVE GTG AND FUN COMP. 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2011, 08:50 PM   #1

Default Dec. 3rd, NO LIMITS AND RUFFNECK TOYZ-4-TOTZ RC SCALER TOY DRIVE GTG AND FUN COMP. 2

1ST ANNUAL NO LIMITS AND RUFFNECK TOYZ-4-TOTZ RC SCALER TOY DRIVE GTG AND FUN COMP. 2011
We at NO LIMITS RC Crawlers and RUFFNECK CRAWLERS are proud to anounce our fist annual scaler TOYZ-4-TOTZ toy drive and fun run. This event will take place on SATURDAY, December 3rd, 2011 at 10am @ Roston park in Westminster CO. (directions coming soon)

We hereby ENCOURAGE EVERYONE in the rc scaler community throughout Colorado to bring at lease 1 new unwrapped toy (valued between $5-$10) per rig, per class, (REMEMBER GUYS THIS IS FOR NEEDY KIDS) to be presented to benifit the kids of the RONALD McDONALD HOUSE. This is an official event of the " MILE HIGH TERRAIN TAKE OVER SERIES". In exchange for your donation the promoters of the "MILE HIGH TERRAIN TAKE OVER SERIES" will be awarding all participants 15 BONUS SERIES POINTS on top of this days series points, even if this is your first event with us, you are automaticaly awarded these points. We look forward to seeing and crawling with everybody for this FUN filled charity event. If you have any questions or concerns please p.m. us here.

sorry for the change of the comp date, Turns out there is another comp on December 11th that we will be interfearing with and it was on the calendar before my date was added but i didnt think it was an issue considering it is not a scaler comp, but i was mistaken. With that said if it is too big of an issue for people to try and reschedule their personal stuff going on or because of their rigs being down or broke we will just have to cancel because there are no other dates open in the whole month of December. If there is anything i or anyone in NO LIMITS or RUFFNECK crews can do to help out and get rigs going or if we have parts that you need please let us know. If i have to I will personaly go to each persons house friday night and help them to get their rigs running for saturday, due to this short notice and calendar mix up. Once again i am truly sorry this happened and we had to move the comp up. As far as being able to go ahead and run on Saturday December 3rd, any one who shows up with a toy will get the 15 bonus points even if you dont make it to run on any of the courses. If you show up at the end and are able to run at least one course then you will more than likely end up in last or second to last place BUT you will still get thoes points witch will be most likely be 10 or more points plus the 15 bonus points for bringing a toy, so that could be at lease 25 series points. 25 points is equal to 3rd place. Its the best i can do to make this happen and for being short notice. Thanks Brandon

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OF OUR SPONSORS:
"ALL OF YOU IN THE COLORADO SCALER COMMUNITY"
-RUFFNECK EVENTS LLC.
-FATHERTYME PHOTOGRAPHY
-HOBBYTOWN USA (WESTIMINSTER)
AND
MANY MORE TO FOLLOW.

Last edited by b_davis003; 11-29-2011 at 09:21 PM.
b_davis003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2011, 09:28 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Can't make Sat but I'll drop a toy off at The Crawl Space tommorow night for someone to grab. Let me know if this works.
jkwrangler08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:52 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwrangler08 View Post
Can't make Sat but I'll drop a toy off at The Crawl Space tommorow night for someone to grab. Let me know if this works.
Where are you at in northglenn? I live up in thornton not far from 112 and colorado if you are in the area you can drop it off with me and ill take it down. Brandon lives up this way too, but not sure what his schedule is looking like.

Last edited by ozyint; 11-29-2011 at 09:56 PM.
ozyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:45 AM   #4

yea just call me any time i just live on 104th and colorado, i can run by anytime in the evenings if you need me too. oz has my number jk if you need it. Thanks for your participation.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:26 AM   #5

Hay dose anyone have 2 98mm links. If so can u pm me and let me know thanks
fordguy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:19 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordguy01 View Post
Hay dose anyone have 2 98mm links. If so can u pm me and let me know thanks
I pmed you that i got some brotha, get at brandon and we will meet up
jayboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:32 AM   #7
Pebble Pounder

This drive was originally scheduled for the 11th, correct?

Was/Is this going to be a part of the terrain takeover series? Or is this going to be a separate event with the terrain takeover event still being on the 11th?

I may not be able to make this event due to its short lead time.

Best of Luck to everyone who will be competing.

Marcus
Draggermirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:50 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draggermirage View Post
This drive was originally scheduled for the 11th, correct?

Was/Is this going to be a part of the terrain takeover series? Or is this going to be a separate event with the terrain takeover event still being on the 11th?

I may not be able to make this event due to its short lead time.

Best of Luck to everyone who will be competing.

Marcus
Hey bro if you read the first post brandon explains what happend with the date, and explains the points distribution of points bonuses, But this will be in place of the 11th. Because of a scheduling snaffu. THIS BENEFIT IS FOR THE KIDS OF THE RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE, who are kids with deadly deseases, cancers, burn victims exc..
With the light snow i and volenteers will be sweeping off courses of the dusting of snow at the location, friday is supposed to be 40 degrees so what we clear should be good to go with the sun warmth. but REGUARDLESS we will post an UPDATE tomarrow night (FRIDAY) if in a worst case senario we have to postpone till later in december. I for one will not let these kids go without toys for christmas, please pm me or brandon davis with any more questions. Thank you all, its gunna be fun...

Last edited by jayboogie; 12-01-2011 at 08:53 AM.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #9

It is going to be cold and some snow. So bring warm cloths and put the tire chains on the crawlers and have some fun.
Killlt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:44 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killlt View Post
It is going to be cold and some snow. So bring warm cloths and put the tire chains on the crawlers and have some fun.
NOTHIN BETTER THEN POLAR CRAWLIN.. THATS WHAT CRAWLERADO IS ABOUT.. IM BRINGIING MY FOFF PRO LINE 2.2 PADDLES, TIME TO ROOST SOME SNOW AND SEE IF I CAN BLOW UP "B@STARD CHILD" OR BETTER YET PUT THE PADDLES ON MY XR10 SHELF QUEEN AND TRYN BLOW THAT UP (JUS KIDN ON THE XR, MAAAAYBE, BUT THAT WOULD BE FUNNY LOL)
Old 12-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #11

Default Snow!!!

no tire chains need we WILL have the snow cleared off good enough to un with out chains. We are working our a$$es off to MAKE this happen and we are determined!! Dont worrie everyone we will not let this be miserable. Please bare with us we are doing our best and will keep everyone updated as often as possible. Thanks Brandon
Old 12-01-2011, 11:02 AM   #12

The SNOW gets a big fat .. LETS DO THIS!! i got gasoline AND matches to melt the snow, light 'er UP!!
Old 12-02-2011, 08:43 AM   #13

i will bring my little propane heater and i cant wait till sat smow rain or shine i am always up for crawling and haveing fun thats what this is always abou is having fun.
cowboy1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy1978 View Post
i will bring my little propane heater and i cant wait till sat smow rain or shine i am always up for crawling and haveing fun thats what this is always abou is having fun.
I am bringing my ezup but we will have to make some walls out of a tarp. I also have a Mr. heater that i will be bringing so with both heaters we should have a place to warm up. Like I put on facebook I only have one chair to bring so if you want to sit at the table you will have to bring a chair!

See you all there!
Colohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #15

Default Lets do this!

Ok everyone we went by the location off of 104th ave and Zuni, and it looks fine to run on for tomorrow, so we will see you all there at 10am and get things rollin! The only way i know in there is I25 to 104th ave go west and its a little ways down. When you see the nissan dealership and enterprize rents on the southside of the road Zuni is between the two, turn left (south) go to the stop sign, go through the stop sign (after you stop lol) and once you start down the hill the park is on the right you should see some vehicles parked on the side of the road. If you have tow ropes or recovery cables please bring them. Hope to see you all there, P.S. Dress warm and dont forget your toy. Brandon

Last edited by b_davis003; 12-02-2011 at 09:40 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #16

its going to be great!!! you guys put alot of effort into this series, thx, hats off to ya!!! See ya guys bright n early, in low, n ready to go!
colocanyonpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:45 PM   #17

Thanks Bryan, that means alot, but I cant take all of the credit, everyone on the NO LIMITS crew have helped a bunch and I cant even begin to thank Ruffnecks for all they have done as well!! As long as everyone is having fun it makes it all worth while... see you in the morning!
Old 12-02-2011, 07:52 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_davis003 View Post
Thanks Bryan, that means alot, but I cant take all of the credit, everyone on the NO LIMITS crew have helped a bunch and I cant even begin to thank Ruffnecks for all they have done as well!! As long as everyone is having fun it makes it all worth while... see you in the morning!
I second that and in turn give mad props to the cats at NO LIMITS, they proved almost immediatly not only to be stand up guys but moreso having the crawler scenes best intrest in mind, im humbled we did this event as one in helping with ideas and the inception, im blessed to have a crew and moreso a right hand man in bigpopa who entrusts my decision making for the crew, and our best intrests, he has an intrical say so and always knows how we treat the brand he has helped elevate, and it helps that we think alike. It never is a "crew thing", its about being around great people and respecting each other not expecting a pat on the back. this whole community is about helpin and bettering each other, laughing and having fun, BTW SNOWBALLS WILL BE IN PLAY SATURDAY..
Old 12-03-2011, 07:29 AM   #19

ok everyone it snowed another 2 inches over here on the north end, We are going down to the location to start sweeping and clearing the rocks so this can still happen, but please dress warm, there will be a couple of heaters there but not when you ar running a course. I am very sorry the last i heard it was not supposed to snot till this afternoon but we can still do this for the KIDS and to have FUN!! we will just make it a little bit shorter of a dayt so every one doesnt freeze. Please call if you need any thing thanks Brandon. 52o4b127SS
Old 12-03-2011, 08:21 AM   #20

Default snow!

so its a little after 8am, 3-4inches of snow fell over night, hope we are still running somehow!?!?
colocanyonpunk is offline   Reply With Quote