Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: New Hobbytown?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default New Hobbytown?

Someone mentioned to me about a new Hobbytown that opened up recently somewhere near Centennial. My mind being what it is, I forgot where it was said to be located.

I'm not talking about the one off of C-470 either. Last time I walked in there, I was looked at very strangely when I asked about Losi or Axial crawler parts.

I'm mainly looking for a decent source for Losi Comp Crawler parts as Crawl Space doesn't have a reliable source (yet), Colpar carries next to Nil and Hobbytown West is a trip for me for a crapshoot on if they have what I need or not. I know I can order, but local is nice for those last minute repairs and I like to keep my options open.

Marcus
Draggermirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: New Hobbytown?

Home | HobbyTown USA

They can get parts from other Hobbytowns in Colorado delivered here for you too, I think.
Rubbaneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaneck View Post
Home | HobbyTown USA

They can get parts from other Hobbytowns in Colorado delivered here for you too, I think.
RUBBA DUCKIE... HOW ARE YA BROTHA!!, TELL THE BOYS ME N BIGPOPA SAID WHATS UP!!
jayboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboogie View Post
RUBBA DUCKIE... HOW ARE YA BROTHA!!, TELL THE BOYS ME N BIGPOPA SAID WHATS UP!!
yo dude, doing good I'll let the guys know!
Rubbaneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #5

It's at university and arapahoe rd across from southglenn mall in the old bobs hobbies shop
hyintensity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #6
Gettin’ back on the horse

If you talk to Keith at Colpar he will order in some parts to stock, just need to let him know which ones to carry.

Colpar (west) is interested in carrying crawler parts, but they need a little direction.
TURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:04 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder

I don't mind ordering parts locally or abroad. I'm simply looking for another potential in-stock parts source. There are those times that I won't have time to order from my closest LHS and don't care to pay quicker (possibly overnight) shipping charges.

I'm in Aurora and constantly make the trek to The Crawl Space mainly. Colpar east is a second as its closest to me.

Marcus
Draggermirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #8

I dropped by there to pick up an ESC. I saw a few stock parts for axials. I did feel like the guy who helped me was a noob to RC. However, not a bad selection of other RC's. I agree with driving out to Westminster, too far a drive for a hit and miss selection.
DaverGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverGT View Post
I dropped by there to pick up an ESC. I saw a few stock parts for axials. I did feel like the guy who helped me was a noob to RC. However, not a bad selection of other RC's. I agree with driving out to Westminster, too far a drive for a hit and miss selection.
@daver, when your there again ask to talk to the manager, let him know you know TOKEN (me), he is a transplant from hobhytown west, they are able to special order alot of scaler stuff and its usually in line with online ordering, be sure to ask them to check other hobbytowns for items, the business partners that own all the colorado stores are good guys, and are willing to make customers happy.. i gotta go peep that store and talk to the manager..
jayboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #10