Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: Let's Go Racing!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2014, 08:12 PM   #1
Gettin’ back on the horse

Default Let's Go Racing!

New Racing class! Not for the rally series, but The Crawl Space is opening up an indoor carpet track, with jumps corners and the whole shebang. There will be several classes we will be racing, like rally, but there will also be everything else. Tom and I were talking today and came up with the idea of a 100% stock class with the Team Associated SC10B RS RTR (ASC9050). It's $300.00 RTR. That is everything needed to run. The class will be literally stock racing, the only changes allowed to the vehicle will be changing diff tightness, camber, toe and shock oil, with also max battery numbers of 30C, 5000MAH, 2 cell LIPO. There are several of us on board and I will be picking one of these up as soon as we work out the details.

So why the SC10B RS? It is scale-ish, based on a platform that will be around for years, 2WD makes it very practical for veterans and new drivers, great price for a 2.4ghz, brushless RTR, easy to work on, pretty tough, parts are cheap and in a market all its on while still being cross over compatible with the regular SC10 short course truck.
TURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2015, 08:14 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Let's Go Racing!

I'm still looking into the whole sc10b thing. I do like the looks of the thing.

What other classes have been discussed?

I've never seen the space next to the shop, is it big? What's this track going to look like?
bvrc is offline   Reply With Quote

Let's Go Racing! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Winner! - *Giveaway* H.A.R.D. Racing Comm Lathe from Team Brood Racing EddieO General Crawlers 584 01-14-2016 07:17 PM
Winner - *Giveaway* H.A.R.D. Racing Comm Lathe from Team Brood Racing - Part 2 EddieO General Crawlers 365 07-08-2011 06:06 PM
scania stax concept racing team #97 racing truck only SEMIJOE Non Crawler RC's 96 10-12-2009 04:53 AM