RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Colorado (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/colorado/)
-   -   crawlin in the mtns (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/colorado/586854-crawlin-mtns.html)

justbrockinit 07-08-2017 08:17 PM

crawlin in the mtns

hey I'm up in the mountains, wondering if anybody up was into rcs, looking to get out tomorrow, wound mind making some new friends and maybe finding new spots

raddad1975 07-17-2017 06:22 PM

Re: crawlin in the mtns

Quote:

Originally Posted by justbrockinit (Post 5725897)
hey I'm up in the mountains, wondering if anybody up was into rcs, looking to get out tomorrow, wound mind making some new friends and maybe finding new spots

Hi, I'm up in the mountains as well and am always looking to get out. I have a buddy that goes with me and my boys sometimes. I have a scx10 deadbolt which my youngest drives my oldest boy has a bomber and I have a bomber as well. my buddy has a wraith. I am just west of denver so hope your close.
Andrew

crashthng 07-18-2017 12:32 PM

I'm in Bailey and always ready to crawl!

justbrockinit 07-21-2017 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raddad1975 (Post 5728591)
Hi, I'm up in the mountains as well and am always looking to get out. I have a buddy that goes with me and my boys sometimes. I have a scx10 deadbolt which my youngest drives my oldest boy has a bomber and I have a bomber as well. my buddy has a wraith. I am just west of denver so hope your close.
Andrew

I'm about 2 hours west and south of Denver, I have a sxc10, a monster that is somewhat axial based and just getting a wraith going...

raddad1975 07-22-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justbrockinit (Post 5729846)
I'm about 2 hours west and south of Denver, I have a sxc10, a monster that is somewhat axial based and just getting a wraith going...

Ok, I'm in Idaho Springs myself. Maybe we can find somewhere in between to meet up and do some crawling sometime, I have weekends off so let me know

Dennis76 07-29-2017 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raddad1975 (Post 5729993)
Ok, I'm in Idaho Springs myself. Maybe we can find somewhere in between to meet up and do some crawling sometime, I have weekends off so let me know

Heya!

The Crawl Space is holding a Scale Adventure near you on August 13th. I'll be doing some dispersed camping around Guanella Pass for the weekend and then heading to the location Sunday morning with a friend. If you've never been to one of these events, you're missing out! :shock:

Enter these GPS coordinates for the exact location of the adventure meet up spot. GPS: 39.682936, -105.612445

Link to Scale Adventure Thread

Hope to see you there! "thumbsup"