Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Colorado

Notices

Thread: Looking for Longmont crawlers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2020, 11:15 AM   #1

Default Looking for Longmont crawlers.

Sup guys getting back into the hobby from a long hiatus and have blatantly disregarded David’s advice and got a Capra. When I was in southern co I played with class 0/1 rigs and would like to build another scaler once I know the current flavor of the month chassis is these days.

In the mean time I’m looking for peeps to crawl with in town here. Hobby town has a slim selection of scx and enduro kits so I know someone here has bought them. Growing up here I feel there are a few spots, the side trails off the greenway/Rodgers grove area but was wondering if anyone else was in this area. I’ll get some pics of spots I’ll be trying out in the next few days if anyone wants to try them.
idriveasaab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2021, 06:02 PM   #2

Default Re: Looking for Longmont crawlers.

Hey. I'm in Longmont, have a couple scale TRX4s and a few bashers. I am new to the area and haven't crawled here yet, mostly back in Colorado Springs.

Still interested in going crawling? I'm mostly available on weekends. You can PM me in the forums but I am not sure if the email notifications are working, or if you have it.. Discord (vap3r#2712).

That also goes for anyone else in the area... I am hella bored and wouldn't mind trying out some local crawling spots.
vap3rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 10:30 AM   #3

I'm in Longmont as well, been slowly trying out spots around town for crawling (TRX-4) and bashing with my Losi Lasernut

There's a facebook group - Longmont Creek Crawlers...or similar

I might be down to meet up sometime, but sometimes it's hard to plan ahead...usually get out for an hour at a time or so when I have a minute
ohclaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 02:49 PM   #4

I'm in Longmont, haven't had an RC in almost 30 years and currently trying to figure out a first vehicle for my son and I to play with (before I buy a second one in the next year.)

Interesting that you went straight to Capra. I keep trying to go the Wraith path, but then think I should just buy a better rig as a kit and build it all out. Likely we're going to get an orange 1.9 Wraith RTR in the next month or so. I might pick up a TRX-4 Bronco when they're out at the end of the summer for our second vehicle.
eternus is offline   Reply With Quote

Looking for Longmont crawlers. - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Johnny Park Trail (Longmont/Lyons) 04.13.2013 TheScaleAddict Colorado 25 07-03-2013 07:18 PM
Rock course infront of lowe's in Longmont co shooter125 General Crawlers 4 11-17-2011 08:57 PM
Found- another Crawling spot IN Longmont. Mule Colorado 3 02-12-2008 12:10 PM
Group crawl Saturday in Longmont? Mortimer Snerd Colorado 0 01-17-2008 07:58 PM
Crawling East of Longmont CO? THIS SATURDAY Ace Colorado 8 04-09-2005 12:44 AM