RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Colorado (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/colorado/)
-   -   FINISHLINE R/C'S 1st anniversary BBQ/CRAWL/RACE Sept 2nd (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/colorado/83144-finishline-r-cs-1st-anniversary-bbq-crawl-race-sept-2nd.html)

FinishLineRC 08-29-2007 05:41 PM

FINISHLINE R/C'S 1st anniversary BBQ/CRAWL/RACE Sept 2nd

FINISHLINE R/C's 1st anniversary BBQ/CRAWL/RACE is this SUNDAY the 2nd.
Wanted to say thanks to all who have supported FinishLine R/C for what it is and what its become!!
Free hot dogs, hamburgers, refreshments. Racing is free all day on the track and we will have challenges on both rock mountains all day.

Come spend the day and if the racing goes past 5pm, the lights are on!!!

Stormin2u 08-29-2007 05:52 PM

Hey Dan,

:D:D:DCONGRATULATIONS!:D:D:D

You've been good to deal with "thumbsup"

Thanks Storm'

sloth 08-29-2007 06:05 PM

finish line

Keep up the good work Dan , Stewco and I might show up.Last year was a good time the kids had a blast. Thanks for everything and all the support when called upon. Thx Sloth:twisted: ,The 7 deadly sins.:twisted:

FinishLineRC 08-29-2007 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormin2u (Post 828729)
Hey Dan,

:D:D:DCONGRATULATIONS!:D:D:D

You've been good to deal with "thumbsup"

Thanks Storm'

THANKS TO YOU TOO!!!!

FinishLineRC 08-29-2007 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sloth (Post 828758)
Keep up the good work Dan , Stewco and I might show up.Last year was a good time the kids had a blast. Thanks for everything and all the support when called upon. Thx Sloth:twisted: ,The 7 deadly sins.:twisted:

Youre welcome. Thanks for you support!!

slowrockr 08-29-2007 06:11 PM

Sounds like a good reason for me to put my T3 back together and come check out your shop. "thumbsup"
You wouldn't by chance have any clod lockers in stock would ya Dan?

FinishLineRC 08-29-2007 06:40 PM

Sure do...and Itd be an honor to have you here!!!"thumbsup"

slowrockr 08-29-2007 06:52 PM

Sweet, just another reason you'll see me there.

CO_Alpine 08-29-2007 07:45 PM

I know I will be there are some point to crawl around.
Congratulations on year one Dan, I wish you many more successful anniversaries to come!

FinishLineRC 08-29-2007 07:52 PM

Sweet!!! You make it happen too so thx 2 you 2!!

DeaDShorT 08-29-2007 07:54 PM

Way to go and Congratulations also"thumbsup"It's hard to believe it's been a year, sometimes it doesn't quite feel like it, and other times it's hard to believe it's only a year.

Wish I had the opportunity to get there this weekend, but family and my other hobby made other plans for my butt.:roll:

All you guys that haven't seen the place since the Bunny Bash are in for a treat.8)

ShorTy"thumbsup"

slowrockr 08-29-2007 07:56 PM

What's the best way to get there Dan? From I-25

slugzracing 08-29-2007 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowrockr (Post 828990)
What's the best way to get there Dan? From I-25

Take the Alemeda exit and the first left you can take is Platte River Road (if you pass it the next left is Lipan which will also get you there). Take that south past the big friggin building on the right to Virginia. Turn right and you cannot miss it.

I might be able to swing by in the evening but it is not looking good right now.

edit...
Dang I am slow

STEW<CO> 08-29-2007 08:07 PM

Congratulations Mr.Dan! I will try to be there, it's not for sure, but almost.

slowrockr 08-29-2007 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slugzracing (Post 828999)
Take the Alemeda exit and the first left you can take is Platte River Road (if you pass it the next left is Lipan which will also get you there). Take that south past the big friggin building on the right to Virginia. Turn right and you cannot miss it.

I might be able to swing by in the evening but it is not looking good right now.

edit...
Dang I am slow

So go east or west on alemeda? Can you tell I don't go to Denver much? :lol:

slugzracing 08-29-2007 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowrockr (Post 829016)
So go east or west on alemeda? Can you tell I don't go to Denver much? :lol:

hehe I guess that would have been helpful! Go west (right hand turn from the off ramp) and cross as many lanes as you can as fast as you can if you want the first left.

vypr2002 08-29-2007 08:55 PM

I have only been there once and cant remember what scale the track was. can I bring my emaxx and mini t ? Of course the crawler is comin too.
also what time are you starting??? I assume bringin the family is ok?
well prolly only my son he wants to drive on the dirt track so bad. he asks me all the time if we can go.

Dan make me a deal on that revo I cant refuse!! I want one of those soooo bad!!!

FinishLineRC 08-29-2007 09:02 PM

Family is MORE than welcome...hope everyone brings somethin for them to race/crawl as well!!

We race everything from 1/8th buggys to the 1/18 scales so bring what you got!!

jason 08-29-2007 09:06 PM

Damn I'd like to go, but I'll be spending the day/night with my wife. It's our anniversary too.

I think she'd be a little more pissed if I didn't show for that ;)

TJ_Shunk 08-29-2007 09:33 PM

Kristy and I might be making it too. it all depends if I get the weekend off or not. Tuesday starts a REALLY BIG inspection on the base so everybody is supposed to work the weekend. So much for Federal Holidays in the military. Kristy also wants to go camping if I am off. hmmm I don't have batteries for the RS 18RCT anymore... I burnt them up.