Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: still a problem with the site please read admins

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 08:25 AM   #1
RCC Addict

Default still a problem with the site please read admins

this post is to help you guys figure out the problem, not to bash the site in any way. here is the problems i have been experiencing over the last couple days with this site alone.

this is the first time in 4 days i was able to log in, it took me a long time to log in today.

1. i can browse the site perfectly fine in firefox or IE7 as long as im not logged in at all.

2. if i try logging in none of the site will work for me.

3. i am in the computer field, its not my computer. i tried resetting all cache's, settings, reinstalling browsers, resetting my internet. after this i went to my work computer and get the same results.

4. my nephew has the same results on his computer, he can browse the site fine but when he tries logging in he gets a blank white screen and he is unable to view any parts of the site.

5. the other day i was logged in for a short while and tried responding to a pm, it said try again later server load is too high.

hope this helps you guys , ive been trying to reply to the other threads and get errors thats why i made this new thread.
BrandonW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2008, 09:01 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Zero issues here.
Tons of other people obviously are not having an issue.

Do you and your nephew share providers?
Unholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 09:09 AM   #3
RCC Addict

im sure the people that are having trouble are having a hard time logging in like me. took me about 5 min to get in to post this response. my nephew is on dsl in a town 30 min from me. im on cable. my work is also on cable. i would like to add that it happens anytime during the day and night, its not when the server is busy. it was just as long logging in this morning at 7 am, in fact all i got was the white screen this morning so i couldn't even see the forums.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:15 AM   #4
RCC Addict

im sure the people that are having trouble are having a hard time logging in like me. took me about 5 min to get in to post this response. my nephew is on dsl in a town 30 min from me. im on cable. my work is also on cable. i would like to add that it happens anytime during the day and night, its not when the server is busy. it was just as long logging in this morning at 7 am, in fact all i got was the white screen this morning so i couldn't even see the forums.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:51 AM   #5
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

I'll have Jason look into it, he's the technical geek here.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote