Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: infraction comment

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default infraction comment

I got a infraction today for posting a link to pix of a wet tshirt contest in chit chat. I didnt read anywhere in the rules that this wasnt ok to do so. When the link was clicked it didnt immediately pop up pictures. So if you were at work you wouldnt get busted checking out the pix. And who doesnt enjoy a wet t shirt contest? With some of the avatars I have seen I did not think this was a big deal. I do realize that it is geared more towards an adult viewing but it is by no means "smut" as the infraction stated. THERE WAS NO NUDITY.I have seen wet tshirt contest being held at car shows where all ages are present. I dont mind the infraction. But now I see how this forum is run and some can get away with stuff that others cant. Badger made that very clear to me. I know I will probably get a response like if you dont like it leave or banned and yes ridiculed for posting my comment but I like the forum and all the information it has to offer that is why I became a supporting member.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberhog05 View Post
But now I see how this forum is run and some can get away with stuff that others cant. Badger made that very clear to me.
What I made very clear to you is that I would be deleting any subjective avatars that you mentioned if they are deemed inappropriate . How you got that turned around is beyond me.

This is an RC site that has a crap load of annoying kids on it. We do not need links to wet t-shirt contests in posts.

Last edited by badger; 02-20-2008 at 04:02 PM.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger View Post
What I made very clear to you is that I would be deleting any subjective avatars that you mentioned. How you got that turned around is beyond me.

This is an RC site that has a crap load of annoying kids on it. We do not need links to wet t-shirt contests in posts.
Thats why it was posted it in chit chat. But thanks for making my point. You will remove avatars but you gave me an infraction. You know exactly what avatars im talking about. You told me that neither the avatar I referenced to or my link was appropriate. But mine was up for less than an hour where some of the avatars have been up for months. There is references to half naked women all over this forum. You say you can post "offensive" posts but you dont specify what offensive is? So my infraction is for not adding "NWS"?
Here is your words:

Non-Tech Sections

-Post pictures of your get togethers, competitions, rc crawling trips, etc.
-In chit chat talk about whatever you like.
-If you have a link or picture that may be offensive, please mark it with something like NWS (not work safe) or 35% if there are scantially clad people.

Last edited by cyberhog05; 02-20-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:15 PM   #4
RCC Addict

You should just post it in the super secret forum . Hell PM me the link, I like wet t-shirt contest.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:14 PM   #5

Quote:
Thats why it was posted it in chit chat. But thanks for making my point. You will remove avatars but you gave me an infraction. You know exactly what avatars im talking about. You told me that neither the avatar I referenced to or my link was appropriate. But mine was up for less than an hour where some of the avatars have been up for months. There is references to half naked women all over this forum. You say you can post "offensive" posts but you dont specify what offensive is? So my infraction is for not adding "NWS"?
Here is your words:

Non-Tech Sections

-Post pictures of your get togethers, competitions, rc crawling trips, etc.
-In chit chat talk about whatever you like.
-If you have a link or picture that may be offensive, please mark it with something like NWS (not work safe) or 35% if there are scantially clad people.
Having a naughty avatar is one thing, but posting a link to a wet t-shirt contest for kids to go to is not cool IMO.

Would it make you feel better if I reversed your infraction?
Old 02-20-2008, 06:21 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Badger is that your personal touch you added to him "smut peddler".... I got a good chuckle from that.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:14 PM   #7
RCC Addict

I agree with badger. Not against them but, this is after all a RC Crawler website, if you want to discuss your fantasy's go join an adult cafe website and share your stuff with others. There really is no point in posting it up other than to see a bunch of drooling guys post stupid comments and kids to get introuble, and have their parents see that they got the link from RCCRAWLER
Old 02-20-2008, 08:17 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Ok. Let me get this straight. I can have a "naughty" avatar, one that everyone can see with out looking for it but I cant post a link to a nc17 wet t-shirt contest pix. Which the site was labeled to what the content was before any pix were visible. So if I would of posted the "NWS" none of this would of happened?

Badger im not trying to irritate you but I want to get all this squared away for future reference for other smut peddlers. And I hope none of this is taken personally. I wont post anymore "adult" related post. I dont care about the infraction it is the principal behind the infraction.

That was my addition to my user title. I am a smart azz by nature! Along with my new avatar!

Last edited by cyberhog05; 02-20-2008 at 08:39 PM.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:29 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk379 View Post
I agree with badger. Not against them but, this is after all a RC Crawler website, if you want to discuss your fantasy's go join an adult cafe website and share your stuff with others. There really is no point in posting it up other than to see a bunch of drooling guys post stupid comments and kids to get introuble, and have their parents see that they got the link from RCCRAWLER

LOL, Ive been looking through old chit chat posts and I hate to say but it is full of adult orientated stuff. I to agree with Badger to a point. What is kid friendly? If I remember correctly when I was 13 I had seen lots of adult stuff and I didnt have the internet yet. I think that is the age limit here i cant remember.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:03 PM   #10
RCC Addict

Quote:
Ive been looking through old chit chat posts and I hate to say but it is full of adult orientated stuff.
Evidence with links would help your argument here.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:21 PM   #11

Quote:
Ok. Let me get this straight. I can have a "naughty" avatar, one that everyone can see with out looking for it but I cant post a link to a nc17 wet t-shirt contest pix. Which the site was labeled to what the content was before any pix were visible. So if I would of posted the "NWS" none of this would of happened?

Badger im not trying to irritate you but I want to get all this squared away for future reference for other smut peddlers. And I hope none of this is taken personally. I wont post anymore "adult" related post. I dont care about the infraction it is the principal behind the infraction.

That was my addition to my user title. I am a smart azz by nature! Along with my new avatar!
Quote:
LOL, Ive been looking through old chit chat posts and I hate to say but it is full of adult orientated stuff. I to agree with Badger to a point. What is kid friendly? If I remember correctly when I was 13 I had seen lots of adult stuff and I didnt have the internet yet. I think that is the age limit here i cant remember.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
Evidence with links would help your argument here.
I don't care if you like it or not. Don't post that shit.

If you don't see it in the rules then I'll append the rules now, don't post that shit.

I deleted your infraction because I think they are a joke for the most part and I am tired of hearing you whine.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:35 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger View Post
I don't care if you like it or not. Don't post that shit.

If you don't see it in the rules then I'll append the rules now, don't post that shit.

I deleted your infraction because I think they are a joke for the most part and I am tired of hearing you whine.
Thanks Badger. I wanted to make a point and I did. I will park the whambulance now.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:45 PM   #13
RCC Addict

Quote:
I wanted to make a point and I did. I will park the whambulance now.
If your point was to make it perfectly clear that you are the driver of the supreme wha-mbulance...............then yes, you succeeded. Everyone that reads this thread is aware that you are crying.

You posted a link to an inappropriate site..............
A mod called you out on it, and you got an infraction............
You whined/posted like a little girl about it................

What you should have done:
1) Just not posted it
or 2) when you got busted, just shut up and kept quiet

Why bend the rules here? And then when you get caught pushing too far, why whine about it? What possible outcome could come from this thread in your favor? What benefit is there?
Old 02-20-2008, 09:58 PM   #14
06 Super National Champ

For as long as I've been around the rule is "No nips, no lips"

Simple if you ask me.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:06 PM   #15
Quarry Creeper

Im sorry you feel that you need to add your whining now. Are you trying to get me started again. I wasnt whining. My point was that there is stuff thats the same/similar to what I posted a link to on here. I was lead by example and I felt it was unfair. Thanks for your comments Robb. If you cant see that then I dont know what to tell you.. I didnt give two shits about the infraction. It was the principal of it to me. That is why I needed to voice my opinion. As you would if you felt similar. I cant stand it when people treat others differently. But go ahead and add your comments if you feel it is necessary.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:09 PM   #16

I am locking this thread to shut your whining up.

I suggest you go read some build threads or something.
Closed Thread