Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: For Sale section.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2008, 08:27 PM   #1

Default For Sale section.......

Can whoever the rccrawler lords are, ie:admins.......

please can I get access to the for sale section...... I desperatly want to see what is for sale as far as prebuilt rigs...... money in my pocket...

Sorry didn't know where else to post this plea

Thnx

Last edited by EdmontonTrader; 03-03-2008 at 08:29 PM.
EdmontonTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2008, 08:32 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Buy a $20 star to support the site and get instant access...
4u2nv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
Buy a $20 star to support the site and get instant access...

Exactly . If you planned on buying the "pre built truck" with paypal you can get in lickidy split .
PROTOTYPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:39 PM   #4
Keep it real

Here's the rules for RCC, please read them, and you will find along the way what it takes to see the Classified section
Thanks, RCC Staff

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/annou...t.php?f=30&a=8
Tanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:02 PM   #5
ghetto fabulous newbie

Support RCC

Last edited by Tanis; 03-03-2008 at 09:15 PM.
yotachump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:13 PM   #6
Official Cook of the ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmontonTrader View Post
Can whoever the rccrawler lords are, ie:admins.......

please can I get access to the for sale section...... I desperatly want to see what is for sale as far as prebuilt rigs...... money in my pocket...

Sorry didn't know where else to post this plea

Thnx
Just 2 days ago you posted in the help section about this. Did you not read it or are you hoping someone will give you an exception to the rules? If you have money in your pocket for a prebuilt rig, which will be at least 250-300 dollars, then surely you could spend 20 bux to help support the site and get instant access to the B/S/T section. If not, 30 posts and 30 days like everyone else.

Last edited by Scattman; 03-03-2008 at 09:16 PM.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 05:20 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattman View Post
Just 2 days ago you posted in the help section about this. Did you not read it or are you hoping someone will give you an exception to the rules? If you have money in your pocket for a prebuilt rig, which will be at least 250-300 dollars, then surely you could spend 20 bux to help support the site and get instant access to the B/S/T section. If not, 30 posts and 30 days like everyone else.

the only reason I have not donated the 20 bucks yet is because I have no idea what this site is like yet..........

ie: are the people here helpfull and willing to help out a new guy in the sport ( which so far for the most part they are )....... but on the other hand, questions like this tend to call all the opinionated ********* out of the wood work.

And no the money is not an issue...... I would rather give 600 - 800 bucks to a bunch of guys that love the sport and enjoy helping out noobs like myself..... because after all you were me once upon a time.

If you have nothing to contribute to new people maybe you should stay in another part of the forum..... just my 2 cents.

Thanx
Old 03-04-2008, 05:38 PM   #8
Keep it real

The only way to see the Classifieds if you don't want to buy a star, is to be on here for 30 days and to have 30 useful tech posts, to show that you are contributing to the forum
The "rccrawler lords"(never heard us referred to that way before, too funny) have a Red star
This site is abundant in tech for crawling, but there are the normal ego's here as well, just like any forum. The more time you spend on here, you'll see who to take advice from
Old 03-04-2008, 05:44 PM   #9
Debunking old stereotypes

Welcome to RCC!!
If you spend the time, and look around, I'm sure you'll find out that there is a wealth of information already posted on this forum. If you make a little effort to search the subject you're looking for, and can't find the info, there are lots of friendly knowledgeable people here, more then willing to help. Supporting members also get other benefits such as being able to upload pictures directly to the site, able to enter the many vendor give-a-ways (worth the $20 alone)
Info here: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/annou...t.php?f=30&a=1
freetimecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 05:47 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

Location: Ramstein Air Base Germany ...ya Ive been Ramshafted

If I were you I would spend the 20 bux! Its worth it, and Id have to say that 90% of the guys here are great people that love what they do and will help you out anytime. Yes there are some jackassed people here as well but you tell me what web site or forum out there in internet land doesnt have jackassed people that are only there to cause problems. For 20 bux you get to pick all our brains on here when you have a question and need some help.

With these stats

Threads: 71,808, Posts: 930,611, Members: 16,875

Id have to say thats money well spent. If your still not convinced on spending the $20 hang out a while go through all the stuff on here, READ!!! dont just look! and Im sure you will find that it is worth it. The other thing is, it takes money to keep a forum server up like this one. I look at it this way, Myspace is free and there server sucks ass all the time, constant glitching and problems, The RCC forum server runs constantly with 16,875 members and growing daily not to mention all the people who are just guests on this forum. All the money that we have donated to get a few more options on this forum has gone to keep this server glitch free and running top shelf! The welth of knowledge you have available here at your finger tips is endless so I think you could caugh up the $20 ........and if not...........your just going to have to live with what you got. Its your choice!

I highly doubt that there is going to be an exception made for you cause then why did I and all the other people pay for the service they are getting. We should have all just asked for access for free

It just wouldnt be fare!
CCFBERG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 05:50 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

And you can enter some really nice give aways as a member...
gstealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 05:52 PM   #12

Thanks guys......

My only prob is half the crawler lingo I still don't understand........ no prob though, that is why I'm here.... to learn.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:53 PM   #13
Official Cook of the ECC

I am more than happy to answer questions in this section. I do it all the time. And yes, I was a newb at one time but I didn't ask for special privelages like getting access to the classifieds when I didn't have the posts or w/o a supporting star even after getting the answer to why I couldn't see the B/S/T section.

This is a great place with unlimited amounts of info. Just follow the rules like everyone else and all will be well.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I'm out, good luck.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 05:54 PM   #14
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmontonTrader View Post
Thanks guys......

My only prob is half the crawler lingo I still don't understand........ no prob though, that is why I'm here.... to learn.
You said it budy!!! We can teach ya, your going to figure it out alot on your own thats why I said READ! dont just look at the pretty trucks and the nice tires they have You will pic everything up very quickly!!! Now give us your money sucka
Old 03-04-2008, 06:24 PM   #15

Out of curiosity. What kind of giveaways are there from the vendors. (you brought it up) I was also wondering if the classified section has very much traffic. IE, very much for sale. Or are you gonna make me find out on my own.
David H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:05 PM   #16
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by David H View Post
Out of curiosity. What kind of giveaways are there from the vendors. (you brought it up) I was also wondering if the classified section has very much traffic. IE, very much for sale. Or are you gonna make me find out on my own.

As you spend some time on here you will notice frequently there are several givaways from many different venders on here. You can also do a search for "givaway" using the search function. In the vendor section you will also see givaways from time to time. In the other various sections on RCC like the AX-10 section, TXT, electronics, ect ect. Depending on the Part or product being given away, you will see the givaway in those truck specific sections.

9 out of 10 times you have to be a star holding RCC supporting member to enter the givaway and it will state that in the givaway thread. I have seen one in my time here on RCC a givaway for I think a free year of RCC access Basicaly making you a star holding member.

Hope that helps!

Shawn

Last edited by CCFBERG; 03-04-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:07 PM   #17
Rock Crawler

I just did a search for "givaway and this is what came up:

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/searc...archid=1539235

Keep in mind that alot of these have already ended!
Old 03-04-2008, 07:12 PM   #18
Keep it real

Quote:
Originally Posted by David H View Post
Out of curiosity. I was also wondering if the classified section has very much traffic. IE, very much for sale. Or are you gonna make me find out on my own.
Tons of stuff, it's a full time job for the mods of that section, just to approve for sale threads, and check to make sure people aren't bumping their threads
There is also a Feedback section in there, where you can check on people before you buy from them, just to see if they are honest or crooks.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:13 PM   #19
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanis View Post
Tons of stuff, it's a full time job for the mods of that section, just to approve for sale threads, and check to make sure people aren't bumping their threads
There is also a Feedback section in there, where you can check on people before you buy from them, just to see if they are honest or crooks.

Ha ha thanks Tanis I forgot to answer that part of his question! Good looking out!
Old 03-04-2008, 07:34 PM   #20
I wanna be Dave

You can't bump 4-sale threads since it dosn't allow replies.
Thorsteenster is offline   Reply With Quote