Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: Two thumbs way up!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 01:54 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Two thumbs way up!

I just wanted to take a second and thank all the people who run and operate this forum. It really is a great place to learn and talk to other people who are just as addicted to this hobby as I am. This board is setup nicely and has lots of different topic sections which keeps things organized and together. I visit other boards on a regular basis and this one is definatly set up and laid out the best. So thanks again to those who allow us crawler junkies to hang out and share stuff with each other!!
dont slow down is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2008, 11:22 PM   #2
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Thanks, it's always nice for the us to hear this.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:24 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

i have been thinking the same thing. it is also one of the most active foarms. thanks to all the mods except 666. im just playing with ya, your cool too please dont ban me
maro69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:34 PM   #4
PapaGriz Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dont slow down View Post
I just wanted to take a second and thank all the people who run and operate this forum. It really is a great place to learn and talk to other people who are just as addicted to this hobby as I am. This board is setup nicely and has lots of different topic sections which keeps things organized and together. I visit other boards on a regular basis and this one is definatly set up and laid out the best. So thanks again to those who allow us crawler junkies to hang out and share stuff with each other!!
Thanks, we appreciate hearing the good things.
Grizzly4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:30 PM   #5
Keep it real

Very refreshing to hear people do appreciate the hard work that goes into keeping this place running as smooth as possible.
Tanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:08 PM   #6
06 Super National Champ

Good to hear.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 03:20 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Yes you guys definitely deserve WAY more credit than you receive. This is one of the most active forums that I know of, and I know how much work goes into keeping something like this running smoothly. So many of the members are what I call "leeches", where they use the site and drain all the information from it that they can, but then they constantly bitch about what they dont like, and list all the negative reasons why they don't support the site.

I for one think you guys are doing an excellent job, and don't understand why so many people enjoy bitching about every single thing that they can come up with. I haven't seen a rule in effect yet that I didn't think made the site a better place. You guys keep up the good work, and know that A LOT of us appreciate everything that gets done behind the scenes.

for RCC
CharliesTheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:36 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

i'll tip my hat to all that keep the lights on here.
i have been trolling in and out of these forums for a while. i just recently registered, and am thankful every day to have this site to visit and get answers.

it's so established that often when i am looking for answers i find myself drifting away from the topic i was here for in the first place and get consumed by the projects and the level of craftsmanship found here.

thanks all. !!!!
keep up the great work.
crunky is offline   Reply With Quote