Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: RC4WD Bully rigs/Builds section in brand specific

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default RC4WD Bully rigs/Builds section in brand specific

Is anyone other then myself interested in a section for RC4WD rig builds in the brand specific section?..Mainly Bully moa builds..
Jeepial is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2009, 03:20 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

yep, bully builds
792.5cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:29 PM   #3
RCC Addict

This has been shot down in the recent past by the board moderators....but that was explained (As I understood the conversation) as the BULLY was not a KIT, but was only an axle. Well, that has now changed with the release and shipping of Bully kits from RC4WD. I hope that the moderators now see this as an opportunity to add a BULLY section.
xirtic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 05:23 PM   #4
Old guy

Don't see how they could say no now.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

I would find a "Bully" section very usefull.
T-buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #6
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Doesn't RC4WD already have a complaint forum on RCC?
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #7
RCC Addict

I have seen their forum in the Vendor section. And that is great for the Vendor to put out information on their products from the Vendor point of view. Vendors that supply products/support for many of the platforms out there post their wares/support/status in the Vendor section as well.

That all being said, is the Vendor section the proper place for user build threads, user created modifications, and general user conversation that are not directed or initiated by the vendor? If this is the case, then why are the other build platforms also not pushed down into the Vendors section?

Since every other platform has a section in "Brand Specific Tech" for users to post their experiences/builds/modifications that they are directed to for this type of posting, why should the BULLY not have the same option for it's users? With the release of the BULLY KITS, the user base for this platform is going to grow....add to that the cheaper availability of the BULLY 2 axle, and that is yet another reason for community growth.
xirtic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Don't mind Badger, he's always cranky after getting spanked w/ his 5B.

I'd like to see a Bully section now that they have been released as a kit.
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:48 PM   #9
Old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger View Post
Doesn't RC4WD already have a complaint forum on RCC?
Now ,Now badger don't we have to treat everybody the same. Right now there's a bully build in the berg section.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:51 PM   #10
Web Wheeling

Give the bullys a section, and in a couple months it woudl pass up the Kyosho Rock Force section in threads at least

Looks like there are over 20 build threads now, and another dozen or two bully question threads in General crawlers.
Etype R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:59 PM   #11
Old guy

Badger you don't have to like them, just treat them like every one else. Come on be fair.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

bully, trailfinder, timberwolf.. all kits all dont have there own sections..

it is kinda odd that the odd ball stuff gets its own section.. PTI, XTM, rock force.. but RC4wd doesnt..
sloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #13
Old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloppy View Post

it is kinda odd that the odd ball stuff gets its own section.. PTI, XTM, rock force.. but RC4wd doesnt..
Something just don't seem fair here to me. But thats just me.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:49 PM   #14
Rock Crawler

The Berg guys dont like the Bully Questions posted in "their" forum, the Bully Kit needs a forum of its own.
GaBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:18 PM   #15
support@rc4wd.com

There have been multiple PMs sent to Jason from a few of us .

I for one havent received a reply .

I do find it rather odd that RC4WD doesnt have a section for at the least the Bully.

Being as big as a contributor as RC4WD is to the community you would think it wouldnt be so difficult to get a spot???

I dont see Axial ,enRoute, Losi , etc doing near the giveaways and development to bring more to the forum.

They bring out a couple kits and bamn they got their own forums.

Seems a little bias to me.

And never a straight answer???
roborg5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:18 PM   #16
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by xirtic View Post
This has been shot down in the recent past by the board moderators....but that was explained (As I understood the conversation) as the BULLY was not a KIT, but was only an axle. Well, that has now changed with the release and shipping of Bully kits from RC4WD. I hope that the moderators now see this as an opportunity to add a BULLY section.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
Don't see how they could say no now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-buck View Post
I would find a "Bully" section very usefull.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xirtic View Post
I have seen their forum in the Vendor section. And that is great for the Vendor to put out information on their products from the Vendor point of view. Vendors that supply products/support for many of the platforms out there post their wares/support/status in the Vendor section as well.

That all being said, is the Vendor section the proper place for user build threads, user created modifications, and general user conversation that are not directed or initiated by the vendor? If this is the case, then why are the other build platforms also not pushed down into the Vendors section?

Since every other platform has a section in "Brand Specific Tech" for users to post their experiences/builds/modifications that they are directed to for this type of posting, why should the BULLY not have the same option for it's users? With the release of the BULLY KITS, the user base for this platform is going to grow....add to that the cheaper availability of the BULLY 2 axle, and that is yet another reason for community growth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezfan View Post
Don't mind Badger, he's always cranky after getting spanked w/ his 5B.

I'd like to see a Bully section now that they have been released as a kit.
Quote:
Now ,Now badger don't we have to treat everybody the same. Right now there's a bully build in the berg section.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etype R View Post
Give the bullys a section, and in a couple months it woudl pass up the Kyosho Rock Force section in threads at least

Looks like there are over 20 build threads now, and another dozen or two bully question threads in General crawlers.
Quote:
Badger you don't have to like them, just treat them like every one else. Come on be fair.
Quote:

Quote:
Something just don't seem fair here to me. But thats just me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaBronco View Post
The Berg guys dont like the Bully Questions posted in "their" forum, the Bully Kit needs a forum of its own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roborg5000 View Post
There have been multiple PMs sent to Jason from a few of us .

I for one havent received a reply .

I do find it rather odd that RC4WD doesnt have a section for at the least the Bully.

Being as big as a contributor as RC4WD is to the community you would think it wouldnt be so difficult to get a spot???

I dont see Axial ,enRoute, Losi , etc doing near the giveaways and development to bring more to the forum.

They bring out a couple kits and bamn they got their own forums.

Seems a little bias to me.

And never a straight answer???

I really don't know what to say without the fear of being banned.

So, I just quoted.
carbonuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:45 PM   #17
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
bully, trailfinder, timberwolf.. all kits. All dont have there own sections..

The Trailfinder and Timberwolf kits can fall in the Scale 1.9 and 2.2 Sections... I can see them not having there own section.

There's a PTI Section?

Anyway, With the Bully Axle kits selling for $150, ARTR kits out and RTR in the works. It would be nice to have a section for them.....
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:01 AM   #18
I wanna be Dave

HOLY CRAP......I posted this up this morning and I come back now to check to see if I got atleast 1 reply and the war has begun....Atleast I know now that I DIDN'T fire the actual first shot..But like Ricky said though..There is a kit out now,so I do hope they give RC4WD Bully a section.It would be nice for sure.As with there new Bully 2's coming out with much cheaper price than anyone elses MOA's,I would say that there will be a huge spike in Bully builds....So can we PLEASE have a RC4WD Bully section in the brand specific???
Jeepial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:06 AM   #19
I wanna be Dave

I have an idea. If the problem is adding another section is just going to be to much... Move the PTI Section all into the General Section. Then just make a Bully Section. Basically Swap them. The PTI Section is going days between post. Heck on the first page there is a 12 day stretch between Post and 5 days isn't uncommon..

I know it might upset a few PTI Guys... But those brand specific sections are mainly Comp Rigs. How many PTI Comp rigs are there? Same with the Duratrax.. With those 1.9 Rules in place. That killed them off. To weak for 2.2 these days and illegal for 1.9's. Can't be Scale due to MOA... Hell At least move it to the General Section...
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:22 AM   #20
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by run2jeepn View Post
The Trailfinder and Timberwolf kits can fall in the Scale 1.9 and 2.2 Sections... I can see them not having there own section.

There's a PTI Section?

Anyway, With the Bully Axle kits selling for $150, ARTR kits out and RTR in the works. It would be nice to have a section for them.....

really why? fair is fair.. cr01 sx10 and xc all have there own brand specific scale sub forum on here.. so some scale trucks get a section but others dont??

bullys need reconized and so do these as complete kits..
sloppy is offline   Reply With Quote