Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: Recent downtime?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Recent downtime?

Just curious as to whats been up with the site lately? Seems like it's been having random downtime issues, at least for me. It'll load up just fine one second, and then when I try and go to the next page it'll time out, and then it won't even go to the main page.
2JSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JSC View Post
Just curious as to whats been up with the site lately? Seems like it's been having random downtime issues, at least for me. It'll load up just fine one second, and then when I try and go to the next page it'll time out, and then it won't even go to the main page.
Yep, last couple of weeks we've had a couple outages, Jason and I are working on something big to fix it long term.

Tonight's outage was at the hosting provider, he was getting hit pretty bad by a DOS attack which shut everyone down temporarily.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:59 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JSC View Post
___X2 yeah your not the only one having trouble with the site acting up off & on for day's now'...?!! Wellcome to duh' club fella',...Have a seat.
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

dude you guys need a vacation lol. working to much. i was worried the world came to a end when i couldn't get on.
wolverine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:02 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger View Post
Yep, last couple of weeks we've had a couple outages, Jason and I are working on something big to fix it long term.

Tonight's outage was at the hosting provider, he was getting hit pretty bad by a DOS attack which shut everyone down temporarily.
Seems like a string of bad luck for you guys and the site.
Hopefully this "fix" will net you a little vacation, which I'm sure is needed.
2JSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:12 AM   #6
RCC Addict

This just shows how addictive this site is lol, I was checking back every couple minutes to see if it was working or not.

Badger and Jason, thanks for keeping the site going and working, when you have a place the size of this problems pop up from time to time, but thanks for keeping everything in check and getting it fixed fast, you guys rock
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote