Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Comments, Suggestions, and Help

Notices

Thread: help 4 new account - 2 weeks with no answer whatsoever

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 03:26 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default help 4 new account - 2 weeks with no answer whatsoever

actually I've got 1 answer after 10 days, and then nothing for another week... and the problem is still there.

if any mod or admin could contact me, I'll be happy to explain my problem regarding a new account I have registered (account name: necronomicon) but which is still under moderation...

thank you in advance
bazur is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
Colt Python/SR9c

The problem is that you already have a RCC account in which you started in 2008. RCC has programs that do not allow users to create multiple accounts, as it is not allowed on the forums. The other accounts are thrown into moderation and will just sit. Star holding members are allowed to change their name once and would be your best option on changing to that user name if desired.

More information on supporting stars can be found here http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/payments.php
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 04:41 AM   #3
Rock Stacker

thank you for your answer.
in the only e-mail I've got from the a admin I was told that I can't have multiple accounts, and I replied to that already... they didn't come up with any solutions or suggestions though.

I don't need 2 accounts. I already told them to delete bazur and let me keep necronomicon, or delete the necronomicon account I created, and rename bazur to necronomicon...

(bazur was my brother's account, he doesn't use it anymore. he registered it with the e-mail we shared at the time. now I wanted to join the forum, and since I'm still using that e-mail I asked him to change his e-mail in his bazur account to the one his uses now. I then registered necronomicon with that old same e-mail he used in the beginning.
it's not even I have multiple accounts, since bazur's is not even mine and it can even be deleted for what I care)

what bothers me is that after that (and other 2 e-mails) nobody has answered to solve the problem.
I'm up for any solution, but if I can't comunicate with any of the admins, I can't get the problem solved...

Last edited by bazur; 09-09-2010 at 04:48 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:51 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

get your own email and then sign up
hende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:33 AM   #5
Rock Stacker

I already have my e-mail, which is the one my brother used to sign up his account 2 years ago...
now I'm the only one using that e-mail, and my bro has a new one.
bazur has been associated to his new e-mail.
I then registered necronomicon with the first e-mail we shared (now only mine).

as I said, the solution is already at hand, but the admins aren't answering me...

possible solutions:
- bazur gets deleted and only necronomicon remains
- they delete necronomicon and rename bazur to necronomicon

Last edited by bazur; 09-10-2010 at 08:37 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:04 PM   #6
Colt Python/SR9c

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazur View Post
as I said, the solution is already at hand, but the admins aren't answering me...

possible solutions:
- bazur gets deleted and only necronomicon remains
- they delete necronomicon and rename bazur to necronomicon
And as I said in the above post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCreations View Post
Star holding members are allowed to change their name once and would be your best option on changing to that user name if desired.

More information on supporting stars can be found here http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/payments.php

User accounts are not deleted as it adds more work for the admins and moderators, so your first solution is not an option.

Your second solution is possible but ONLY to star holding members, in which you are not. Supporting members can change their name and then you are only allowed to change it once.

As for the admins not answering you. I done stated they are out of town at the HPI Nationals taking care of the biggest event of the year. Plus I have given you the answers and solutions, so there is no reason for them to reply as you have the answers.
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:04 AM   #7
Rock Stacker

thank you man
you showed me the Light.

Last edited by bazur; 09-14-2010 at 04:48 AM.